• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2014 Low case number

Because Makiki did misrepresnet his number. I though all members of the gang did. Sorry for offending you, you are probably not a member of the gang.
No, my powers do not allow to find out the gender

For sheez! You just don't know when to shut up and move on, do you? Everyone that disagrees with you is 'fake' on this site, innit?

Yeah, go ahead and include my user name on your so called list of 'fakers'

Because Makiki did misrepresnet his number. I though all members of the gang did. Sorry for offending you, you are probably not a member of the gang.

Yes, Naples is the only Italian US Consulate that processes Diversity Visas. You and your husband will do your interview in Naples, not Albania, since you live in Italy.

You will do your medical exams wherever there is a Panel Doctor - this is a doctor that is approved by the US to do the Visa medical exam. When you get your second notification, they will give you a list of approved Panel Doctors in Italy.

There will be a huge number of forms being sent in, over the next few months - thousands, every day. They will take at least a month or more to process each one.

You will be most interested in the September 2013 Visa Bulletin, which will be published about the second week of August.

See example of last year's: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5759.html Familiarize yourself with it. It's not that difficult.

Go to Part C, "Advance Notification Of The Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs Which Will Apply In October"

If your case-number is below the cut-off number they publish for EU region, then you will have an interview in October.

You will receive an email a few days after that Visa Bulletin is published - around mid-August - telling you to check online for your second notification with all the important information you will need for your interview. You will have about 6 - 7 weeks to prepare for your interview.

Good luck.

Thank you so much for your very detailed explanation!!

For sheez! You just don't know when to shut up and move on, do you? Everyone that disagrees with you is 'fake' on this site, innit?

Yeah, go ahead and include my user name on your so called list of 'fakers'

You are on the list!

Dv2014 winner

I am a dv2014 winner and my case number is 2014af31xxx. I have a little problem. I came into the us on a bi visa. I am presently visiting the united states. I came in on 26th of march 2013 and was suppose to return to nigeria on the 26th of may 2013. Luckily for me, i won the dv lottery, can i adjust my status inside the us instead of going back to nigeria????

I am a dv2014 winner and my case number is 2014af31xxx. I have a little problem. I came into the us on a bi visa. I am presently visiting the united states. I came in on 26th of march 2013 and was suppose to return to nigeria on the 26th of may 2013. Luckily for me, i won the dv lottery, can i adjust my status inside the us instead of going back to nigeria????

Unfortunately, you will not be able to undergo AOS, you need to be in status by the time of your interview. Interview for the DV 2014 winners will not begin before October 2013, and your number is most likely not going to be current by the end of the year to start with, meaning you will be long out of status by the time of your interview.

Well, you're lucky I'm the forgiving sort :cool:. I'm definitely not in any gang. Sounds so 'high-school'.

Well, you're lucky I'm the forgiving sort :cool:. I'm definitely not in any gang. Sounds so 'high-school'.
Really?
Do they offer sending forms to KCC by email? I guess that is an extortion scheme. Of course, an illegal one. They give you an email address to send forms to. Not real kcc email address, but the one that looks like kcc (form instance, kccdv@stategov-us.com or some other email address), tell you to send forms there and pay. Does that sound like an adult crime or a high school play?
Forma cannot be sent by email, this is scam. I guess this is what someone is doing here. I guess why Makiki was misrepresenting himself here. That is what the other gang members are doing here

Last edited by a moderator:
Really?
Do they offer sending forms to KCC by email? I guess that is an extortion scheme. Of course, an illegal one. They give you an email address to send forms to. Not real kcc email address, but the one that looks like kcc (form instance, kccdv@stategov-us.com or some other email address), tell you to send forms there and pay. Does that sound like an adult crime or a high school play?
Forma cannot be sent by email, this is scam. I guess this is what someone is doing here. I guess why Makiki was misrepresenting himself here

I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't think I was part of any conversation about emailed forms, sorry.

I have a proof of what they are doing and I just complained to ftc and enclosed the proof. I think this is in your best interest to disclose everything they told you about those forms by email.

The investigation is foregoing. And I did not expect another answer from you, Sm1smom.
I expect everybody who participated to file a complaint themselves.

Sm1smom, you told me yourself you are one of them. You are on the list.

You really should stop spamming this forum with your unfounded and spurious accusationss!
Really? What is this then?

Dear Raevsky,

sorry that i'm sending you this private message but i'm really seeking your advice,

i have been selected in DV2014 and i have submitted the initial forms via email to KCC.

after submitting the forms i realized that point number 3 in DS230 i have filled it with N/A instead of my name in arabic.

this is because the PDF writer that i used to fill this form did not support arabic, when i opened the form on my computer at home with other PDF writer i found out it actually accepts arabic.

now what would be the status of my application? will it be rejected? shall i submit another form ?

i really appreciate your help and advice.

Sincerely

Sm1smom

Really? What is this then?

Dear Raevsky,

sorry that i'm sending you this private message but i'm really seeking your advice,

i have been selected in DV2014 and i have submitted the initial forms via email to KCC.

after submitting the forms i realized that point number 3 in DS230 i have filled it with N/A instead of my name in arabic.

this is because the PDF writer that i used to fill this form did not support arabic, when i opened the form on my computer at home with other PDF writer i found out it actually accepts arabic.

now what would be the status of my application? will it be rejected? shall i submit another form ?

i really appreciate your help and advice.

Sincerely

Sm1smom

OMG!!! :D:D:D Seriously??? For Real??? I sent you this PM? ............... Gosh, I honestly can't stop laughing at your pathetic attempt at maligning people here.

Such a lying bully you are, raevsky! When your scare tactics failed to work, you now resort to fabricating messages? How pathetic!!! I wonder how many more well-intended people have to be maligned by this dude before the administrators/moderators of this site do something about him! Jeeez!!

Such a lying bully you are, raevsky! When your scare tactics failed to work, you now resort to fabricating messages? How pathetic!!! I wonder how many more well-intended people have to be maligned by this dude before the administrators/moderators of this site do something about him! Jeeez!!
I guess Rick knew or had to know that Makiki's rank number was fake. Right? Rick, do you know anything about forms to kcc by email? What was Makiki's role in it? Why did he or she fake the rank number? Is it the forum's policy that once you know his or her rank number is fake, you still cover up it?