• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2014 Lottery High number or not? Please help.

In DV-13 Nepal could get about 2800 visas out of 4370 visas.
In DV-14 there are 6082 winners that could get to 3900 visas what is more than 3500. However, that is just slightly more, and that could be a concern with winners with larger numbers than yours. With your number 76xx you are pretty safe.

Yes, 76xx is safe because for Nepal someone reported to have max case # of 17xxx and Nepal to put on special cut off is less likely.

Yes, by 15 of Oct, the Nov bulletin will published and in Nov Bulletin you can find the Dec cut off #.

Now I have send my document for Adjust of status to the KCC office with BCIS. I am confused now.
1. My NUMBER IS AS000076XX
2. I am from Nepal where 6,082 won the DV lottery for 2014 which is 12.16%, This is almost twice more than 7% rule for any country.
3. Looking at the history, my interview will not be until April-July 2014.
3a. If I will take interview from Nepal I would get interview before April.

Question:
1. Will second letter secure my standing for dv interview?
1a. Or before I get my interview done, can it cross 7% rule and kick me out of league?
2. I have already send DS122 with BCIS. Can I now change and take interview from Nepal.
3. HOw can I secure my standing? What is the better way?

I find this is as a good community forum, thx for all the good job. I also have couple of confusion.

CN:AS7XXX.

1. I am looking to for adjust of status from h1b.
2. I called KCC, they said to contact FO for USCIS.
3. I read forum many people send DS-122, PP photo and a letter to KCC first. But when I called KCC, they told me to contact FO near me.
3a. I have not started any paperwork from my side as I am confused where and what to send.
4. What is the next step?

Extra questions:
5. Does any one has full life cycle of what I am supposed to do?
6. If everything goes well how soon will I get GC?

If you're planning on doing AOS, please go through this AOS thread and post subsequent questions (after going through the thread) there:

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?557035-DV-2014-AOS-Only

Good Evening! My case is EU 40***, what do you think about this case? Have i chances to get my interview? Can you tell me can i participate in DV 2015 if I was selected in 2014? Can i be disqualified if i was selected and try to participate in another one? Thanks beforehand.

Good Evening! My case is EU 40***, what do you think about this case? Have i chances to get my interview? Can you tell me can i participate in DV 2015 if I was selected in 2014? Can i be disqualified if i was selected and try to participate in another one? Thanks beforehand.

First yes you can enter DV2015 with no issues at all.

Second. Your case number is on the high side. I personally believe that it is within a range with a good chance. Others may disagree and some think everyone will get a green card regardless of number and we'll all meet up and sit down with Father Christmas. The fact is no one can be sure at this point, so keep an eye on this forum and the VBs to see how things progress. Fingers crossed for ya!

I am confus with this VB.

2013 August Cutoff for Asia- 1800
2013 September Cutoff Asia-2500

Is it?? Now What will be cutoff no in OCT VB? Any guesses??

The VBs are actually published a couple of weeks early and give advanced notice of the range in the month following - so what you are calling the September VB is actually the October VB (just to add to the confusion).

As for a guess - and that is all it can be at this stage I would guess around 3500.

kaha bata ho bro nepal bata dv pareko lai hamile dv group kholeko xa hai tesma aauda hunxa hammi dherai xau tya sathi harru dv winners/nepal bhanera fb ma khoja bhetxau