• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2014 Lottery High number or not? Please help.

The VBs are actually published a couple of weeks early and give advanced notice of the range in the month following - so what you are calling the September VB is actually the October VB (just to add to the confusion).

As for a guess - and that is all it can be at this stage I would guess around 3500.

Actually about my case range is AS29XX..

kaha bata ho bro nepal bata dv pareko lai hamile dv group kholeko xa hai tesma aauda hunxa hammi dherai xau tya sathi harru dv winners/nepal bhanera fb ma khoja bhetxau
Huncha bro.

By the way can we know the total number who participate in DV2014 and how many are winners of DV2014??

Last edited by a moderator:
its not hidden we are here guys I am from NEPAL and according to our embassy this month for asia we should expect the number to be 4000+ so I am hoping for 4200

Luck_boi i already read this forum coming up october cut off number is 3000..u have written it 4000 to 4200..i really confused about it.

embassy has said to be in between 4000 to 5000 but really i also cant say it will be true or not but lets see but what i guess is it may come 4200
Luck_boi i already read this forum coming up october cut off number is 3000..u have written it 4000 to 4200..i really confused about it.

I trust the embassy, and not for example Raevsky.

OK so someone here, posts an an internet forum, that he knows a couple of dudes, who work at an embassy in Nepal - and THAT is more reliable than anything Raevsky might say????

I think this must be a case of unrequited love for Raevsky... that has turned into pain and bitterness...

Sloner, I wish you had been hugged more as a child. ;)

sorry I am not saying my friends work there in embassy we had called embassy last week around and asked about next vb cut off and what they replied is between 4000-5000 iam not also sure it will be true but just wanted to share here in group,...
OK so someone here, posts an an internet forum, that he knows a couple of dudes, who work at an embassy in Nepal - and THAT is more reliable than anything Raevsky might say????

I think this must be a case of unrequited love for Raevsky... that has turned into pain and bitterness...

Sloner, I wish you had been hugged more as a child. ;)

sorry I am not saying my friends work there in embassy we had called embassy last week around and asked about next vb cut off and what they replied is between 4000-5000 iam not also sure it will be true but just wanted to share here in group,...

No problem Luck_boy, I was just pointing out the idiocy of Sloners statements. You're info could well be correct!

Sloner, I wish you had been hugged more as a child.
Yes, I trust more people who share any information. You don't know him, he's not the truth. If you want to believe him, please, only then if you get a visa denial. Will long to swear, but it's too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I trust more people who share any information. You don't know him, he's not the truth. If you want to believe him, please, only then if you get a visa denial. Will long to swear, but it's too late.

Believing Raevsky is grounds for visa denial??? Holy cow, I am doomed!