• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to join in the party....hoping it will be late this year as I am part of the group facing the CO in Sep. Hence will be jetting out Nov/Dec. I will start saving up my contributions now....Thanks for the idea....
Confirmed for Oklahoma big party
1.Skatche
2.Anold
3.Aleki
4.Ormania
5.Samolaniyi
6.JONGE
7.Utamaduni

Hi forum family, I'm sorry I've been away for quite a while, I had a family issue that made caused all this. My baby sis passed on on the 1st day of February. Its an incidence that really knocked the orientation out of my ka small brain, I feel lost to this moment, I can't tell the way forward, I can't tell up from down; straight from twisted. Death has absolutely won. Whatever it was out to achieve, this time it has achieved it, AND then some. I've lost an angel, a very beautifull soul, I wish at least any one of you guys knew her, you'd realize am not hyping or exaggerating her persona. She really was the most beautifull human being; never kept grudges, always smiling and happy, and so full of life. She was so excited of my trip to the US, and she always kept on saying how she'd miss me and how skype and whatsapp would kill the distance. She'd always diss me how I'd get fatter due to mcdonalds and all the genetically modified foods available in the US. I've been chatting constantly to some of the forum members, and they've been asking me how come I'm delaying my trip and I didn't leave immediately my visa got approved. I've been telling them its coz of the nature of my work and my contract; but the main reason was that I knew I'd miss my family so I'm spending a lot more time here with them. Little did I know God's plan was for me to bury my baby sis. Never did it occur to me, EVER, that any one single day I'd be the one to throw dust over my baby sis's casket. But I thank God for the beautifull 22 years, 9months and 6days she graced our lives. I'm gonna miss that beautifull soul, wah this won't be easy for me. So much has lost value over the last couple of weeks;laughter seems drier, joy seems dead, work seems tiring, motivation is out the exit, I honestly feel like am on autopilot. Living really, has lost meaning. The pain am feeling, I can't even find a metaphor for it, It hurts so soo much bana. I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy. The vacuum in that house is unbelievable. I feel lonely even when in a crowd of people. I have so many questions that I don't think any of you people would be able to answer. i don't know where to source the energy to move forward from here. People keep telling me that leaving the country would be the most ideal situation for a new fresh start, but all I see are tears when I look at the people am leaving behind. Not a single day has passed that I haven't seen this girl and thought about her. I thank God that I was here though, coz all this would have been hard if I were in atlanta. I pray God, everyday, that I get the energy to move on forward, and that I make my Guardian angel proud of me.pray with me y'all,pray for me.###

Tragic and sad. My thoughts are with you.

Bonjour Family2133!!

Confirmed for Oklahoma big party
1.Skatche
2.Anold
3.Aleki
4.Ormania
5.Samolaniyi
6.JONGE
7.Utamaduni

It' has been a while you know, sorry for my silence...just to confirm myself for OKC big party!
And thanks a lot for the idea of creating a 2014 Dv lottery winners Associatiation, in US...I think you became more creative than Britsimon..you really deserve a Rwandan cow or second wife: which one do u prefer?;):D:confused:

@olelenku hey!!!how are ur preparations going?

@family2133 Thanks for the information from you host.However i do agree with @christabel. I do think and believe driving a car is the same here, in america or australia or anywhere, difference are the rules governing driving where you are. so learning how to drive in a developed or 3rd country is gonna help u in the long term.

@akelloh thanks as usual for the spiritual nourishment.

@aleki man!i hope u didn't take a sem break from campus!if uv got time till aug to face c.o. u wont get bored?hehe!!

@nickelly thanks for information regarding warm clothes, taxes and info about how its going there!

Hi forum family, I'm sorry I've been away for quite a while, I had a family issue that made caused all this. My baby sis passed on on the 1st day of February. Its an incidence that really knocked the orientation out of my ka small brain, I feel lost to this moment, I can't tell the way forward, I can't tell up from down; straight from twisted. Death has absolutely won. Whatever it was out to achieve, this time it has achieved it, AND then some. I've lost an angel, a very beautifull soul, I wish at least any one of you guys knew her, you'd realize am not hyping or exaggerating her persona. She really was the most beautifull human being; never kept grudges, always smiling and happy, and so full of life. She was so excited of my trip to the US, and she always kept on saying how she'd miss me and how skype and whatsapp would kill the distance. She'd always diss me how I'd get fatter due to mcdonalds and all the genetically modified foods available in the US. I've been chatting constantly to some of the forum members, and they've been asking me how come I'm delaying my trip and I didn't leave immediately my visa got approved. I've been telling them its coz of the nature of my work and my contract; but the main reason was that I knew I'd miss my family so I'm spending a lot more time here with them. Little did I know God's plan was for me to bury my baby sis. Never did it occur to me, EVER, that any one single day I'd be the one to throw dust over my baby sis's casket. But I thank God for the beautifull 22 years, 9months and 6days she graced our lives. I'm gonna miss that beautifull soul, wah this won't be easy for me. So much has lost value over the last couple of weeks;laughter seems drier, joy seems dead, work seems tiring, motivation is out the exit, I honestly feel like am on autopilot. Living really, has lost meaning. The pain am feeling, I can't even find a metaphor for it, It hurts so soo much bana. I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy. The vacuum in that house is unbelievable. I feel lonely even when in a crowd of people. I have so many questions that I don't think any of you people would be able to answer. i don't know where to source the energy to move forward from here. People keep telling me that leaving the country would be the most ideal situation for a new fresh start, but all I see are tears when I look at the people am leaving behind. Not a single day has passed that I haven't seen this girl and thought about her. I thank God that I was here though, coz all this would have been hard if I were in atlanta. I pray God, everyday, that I get the energy to move on forward, and that I make my Guardian angel proud of me.pray with me y'all,pray for me.###
may The Lord GOd comfort you and your family,she was so young aki,you are in prayers pal.

Nairobba,
I swear i dont have the real words to express my sorrow - coz i too understand deeply a knife really piercing through your heart. The pain , those who really have never experienced it is beyond measure......I don't even want to get there now. Emotional wounds dont go away like that - they need time to heal. But truly they do heal.
However God has the Resources to keep a smile on your face...Please pray for your sister intensely daily for 40 days after they have gone. I am told that these 40 days help alot in overall reducing that pain. Not that it goes entirely but a great deal of it.
Arnold.

It' has been a while you know, sorry for my silence...just to confirm myself for OKC big party!
And thanks a lot for the idea of creating a 2014 Dv lottery winners Associatiation, in US...I think you became more creative than Britsimon..you really deserve a Rwandan cow or second wife: which one do u prefer?;):D:confused:

While you're entitled to your opinion, I must say equating what Britsimon has been doing on this forum to organizing a party is highly disrespectful! If your posting is in jest, then it's equally in bad taste!!

I've never posted in this thread before, but your words really touched me Nairroba. I'm so very very sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine such unbearable pain.

Hi forum family, I'm sorry I've been away for quite a while, I had a family issue that made caused all this. My baby sis passed on on the 1st day of February. Its an incidence that really knocked the orientation out of my ka small brain, I feel lost to this moment, I can't tell the way forward, I can't tell up from down; straight from twisted.

Nairobba,

I'm truly sorry for your loss, take heart and remain strong. My condolence to you and your family.

THESE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET
(a) Interviews already done

NameCountryInterview outcomeA.P StartA.P EndA.P DurationA.P Outcome
1.Danny DenBurundiAdministrative processing........4/10/201331/01/2013123Visa granted
2.Family2133UgandaAdministrative processing........21/11/201317/Jan/201459 DaysVisa granted
3.GodiaKenyaVisa grantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
4.4TuryaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
5.FeyisayoNigeriaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
6.Guy RayKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
7.NairobaKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
8.GhanamanGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
9.OlelenkuKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
10.JimkoKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
11.GittaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
12.Beth02KenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
13.NotezNot sureVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
14.PartitasKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
15. ResianKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
16.CarlkimKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
17.YVESY04RwandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
N/A
[TR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014, Give us the update
2.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014, Give us the update
3. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014, Give us the update
4. Kinski from Rwanda, Feb 2014, Give us the update
5.Lehw from Ethiopia, Feb 2014, Give us the update
6.Ison2013 from Ethiopia, Feb 2014, Give us the update
7.Ka Josy from Rwanda, March 2014

Thanks for this good job, keep us updated!

What about me?are you leaving me out?sign me in too.

Samolayi,
Looks like the gist has now to come out - Its you Front Runners who are doing it for the Back Benchers....Samo men we are Current past mid year so the onus is on you to do it for us....ofcourse we shall also be part of the preparations but you guys may have already acclimatized with the environment.
Arnold.

NAIROBBA

i am truly sorry for your lose, i have sisters n i can understand what how it feels, my thought n prayers with you

I would like to join in the party....hoping it will be late this year as I am part of the group facing the CO in Sep. Hence will be jetting out Nov/Dec. I will start saving up my contributions now....Thanks for the idea....

Utamaduni,
Please join us....as you can c we are both back benchers....so we have something in common.
Arnold.

am really sorry for what happened,kindly take heart,just read this and its soo touching,trust in God and everything will be ok

Samolayi,
Looks like the gist has now to come out - Its you Front Runners who are doing it for the Back Benchers....Samo men we are Current past mid year so the onus is on you to do it for us....ofcourse we shall also be part of the preparations but you guys may have already acclimatized with the environment.
Arnold.

If your interview comes in August cos i believed you will be current in August,you will certainly not miss it.However,it depends on when you decide to travel down to US.All you need to do is to start making you plan to travel few weeks to your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.