• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ormania when is your interview?your case number seems to be pretty current or soon to be current

Gongratulation Resian, I wish u a good relocation
Hi forum family,indeed this is a house of winners am happy to say that with Gods help i was granted a visa yesterday and my day went like this,
I arrived at the embassy 6.00 am,gate opened at around 6.15 am,the security checks begun with me giving out my passport and the appointment letter,from there i went to the second security check up again ,here u leave your phones and the CD that u are given at the medicals ,from there i proceeded to the next place whereby its a waiting area ,but before i sat down,i went at the reception and a black lady gave me a ticket number C411 after giving her my appointment letter,this ticket number is the one that i was to use throughout.
I went and sat outside together with another lovely couple from kericho,apparently we had met at the medicals and our interviews were the same day,after 20 min my number was called to counter no 3 where a black lady asked me for my birth cert,kcse cert and police clearance form,then asked me if i have been married before,had any kids,committed any crime before,answered no to all,then she directed me to pay visa fees at the cashier which was ksh 29700 then later took the receipt back to her,after that i went outside to the waiting bay ,20 minutes later my number was called to counter no 8 this time for fingerprints and here met this lovely chinese lady who spoke to me in my mother-tongue the entire period i was taking the fingerprints,then she told me to go outside and now wait for my final call,after like 20 min am approximating time here cause i had no watch,all of a sudden i heard my name to go no counter no 6,i couldn't believe it n with no time i started shaking for no apparent reason,anyway i composed myself and went to counter 6,here i met a white lady
CO:good morning ma'am
Me:morning madam
CO:raise your right hand and swear that u will tell the truth
ME:i swear,
CO:after high school what did u do
ME:i joined college
CO:what did u study
ME:ABC.............
CO:are u married and do u have any kids
ME:no
CO:if i give u this visa,where are you going to America
ME:Dallas,TX
CO:congratulations and welcome to America
ME:thank yooooou ,was too excited until she told me i know now u cant really get what am saying since u happy
she went ahead to explain about the green sheet and the white paper that has details for USCIS,i went outside full of joy,and waited for the couple to also do theirs ,within no time they also came outside with a green sheet of paper and we were very happy and gave all glory to God.
for those guys waiting for the 2nd notification,patient is the key word here,for those going for the medicals and your interviews all the best ,God is going to see u through the process,and for us planning to relocate,this is the most hardest part but i trust in God everything will be okay.
have a lovely day guys.

Carlkim and Resian congrats...
Didn't you guys meet at the Embassy?
Both your interviews were yesterday!

hallo folks hop ya all good lets all the the good work of warming the thread for those who are in obamamland olelenku and the rest i wish you success in your new life may God bless you folks and those who will be receiving their 2NL success too.for the rest of us i believe that we will have time with the CO,and Gods tym has no expiry date ,surely family long tym whats up are you good?
remember God loves you be blessed folks

Todays devotion
Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

congrats resian!indeed house of winners!
Hi forum family,indeed this is a house of winners am happy to say that with Gods help i was granted a visa yesterday and my day went like this,
I arrived at the embassy 6.00 am,gate opened at around 6.15 am,the security checks begun with me giving out my passport and the appointment letter,from there i went to the second security check up again ,here u leave your phones and the CD that u are given at the medicals ,from there i proceeded to the next place whereby its a waiting area ,but before i sat down,i went at the reception and a black lady gave me a ticket number C411 after giving her my appointment letter,this ticket number is the one that i was to use throughout.
I went and sat outside together with another lovely couple from kericho,apparently we had met at the medicals and our interviews were the same day,after 20 min my number was called to counter no 3 where a black lady asked me for my birth cert,kcse cert and police clearance form,then asked me if i have been married before,had any kids,committed any crime before,answered no to all,then she directed me to pay visa fees at the cashier which was ksh 29700 then later took the receipt back to her,after that i went outside to the waiting bay ,20 minutes later my number was called to counter no 8 this time for fingerprints and here met this lovely chinese lady who spoke to me in my mother-tongue the entire period i was taking the fingerprints,then she told me to go outside and now wait for my final call,after like 20 min am approximating time here cause i had no watch,all of a sudden i heard my name to go no counter no 6,i couldn't believe it n with no time i started shaking for no apparent reason,anyway i composed myself and went to counter 6,here i met a white lady
ME:thank yooooou ,was too excited until she told me i know now u cant really get what am saying since u happy
she went ahead to explain about the green sheet and the white paper that has details for USCIS,i went outside full of joy,and waited for the couple to also do theirs ,within no time they also came outside with a green sheet of paper and we were very happy and gave all glory to God.
for those guys waiting for the 2nd notification,patient is the key word here,for those going for the medicals and your interviews all the best ,God is going to see u through the process,and for us planning to relocate,this is the most hardest part but i trust in God everything will be okay.
have a lovely day guys.

hallo folks hop ya all good lets all the the good work of warming the thread for those who are in obamamland olelenku and the rest i wish you success in your new life may God bless you folks and those who will be receiving their 2NL success too.for the rest of us i believe that we will have time with the CO,and Gods tym has no expiry date ,surely family long tym whats up are you good?

Todays devotion

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Amen...thanks for The Word

olelenku good to hear you arrived safely, tell us which state you are in and anything else you can once you settle abit. Good luck and success in all you do!

Thank you pose..am in kansas state,MO…just 4 days old..chilling an waiting to get my feet back on track…owise,hope for the best here and in the forum for everyone..

Searching

Hallo,

My name is Eva, i'm searching for someone who has won the DV Lottery in CAPE VERDE?

Send me a mail if u know some one.

Greeting

Todays devotion

Bro Akelloh….u my man ..could not have done it without your spiritual guidance..I believe you are on course to join the train to this new land..man..seen things here on my way..truly we are eons to go to reach the standards here..hoping to crawl,walk then run...

have a lovely day guys.

congratulations resian;2679607,wishing you all the best in your new way

have a lovely day guys.

thank you for sharing, it makes us strong. All the best!

Congrats on your victory. I wish you an easy relocation. My the Lord order your steps as you achieve your American dream. All the best!!

have a lovely day guys.

Dear forumates,
Am glad to tell u that today I, my wife and daughter won DV Lottery.
The experience of security checks, waiting, fingerprints, payments is not differents from previous ones.
When we face the CO, the american lady asked like 3 questions:
1. what did u study after high school
2.where do u intend to live in US if I accept u a visa
3. any of u had other mariage(s)before, other children

Then she congratulated us and we were given green form to register with DHL for passport delivery but not outside Kenya.

That is all for now.

Hey guys,I reached the embassy at 5:45 am. The gate opened at 6:15. I went through the security check where I presented my passport and appointment letter. I proceeded to the reception desk where my name was checked on the appointment list, then went to another security room, where all electronics items were picked, then proceeded to another building where I was given a number c406 which I would b addressed with..after 10mins my number was called at counter 5 where I presented my passport,birth certificate,kcse cert,good conduct an 1 copy of each document. I also gave out two passport size photos. Then I paid ksh29700 then was told to wait. After 20 mins was called at counter 8 where my finger prints were taken then was told to wait again. After some time my name was called at counter 6 where I was interviewed by a white lady.
Co:hi,how r u?
Me: I'm fine thank you
Co:swear that everything that you wil say here is true
Me: I swear
Co:what did u do after high school?
Me: I did 2 short courses then joined college
Co:so u still in college?
Me:yes
Co:when r u scheduled. To finish?
Me: December 2014
Co:where are you going to live in the US if I give u the Visa?
Me:brook haven pennyslvenia
Co:I have both good and bad news, you have been granted the Visa but you must travel before you can get your degree
Me: its okay with me,thank you
Co:welcome to America
Me:thank you and good day.

I was then given a green sheet of paper with instructions on how to register with DHL so that I can collect my visa with them after 1week.

To God be the glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.