• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
mohaa

Lucky enough coz you still got time to send fill form ds 230 for the baby not forgeting the case number and 2by 2 photos plus a copy of the baby's birth cert. the best and welcome to the forum.

Thank you very much my brother

was it just me or this thing was off today?I tried logging in numerous times but it wasn't accessible.Or the evil spirits are catching up with me//@@@??If anyone had a similar problem please raise your hands up...!!(rushing to go get holy water)

was it just me or this thing was off today?I tried logging in numerous times but it wasn't accessible.Or the evil spirits are catching up with me//@@@??If anyone had a similar problem please raise your hands up...!!(rushing to go get holy water)
Lol!haiya!beware of pepo mbaya,I have been trying to log in too though I wasn't surprised coz it happened again around aug last year .

Lol!haiya!beware of pepo mbaya,I have been trying to log in too though I wasn't surprised coz it happened again around aug last year .

Thanks Guy, how is everything so far, anything new that we need to know? please tell us.

Thanks, everything is fine...I braved the snow storm it's cold at the moment but not as cold as it were about two weeks ago...just remember to carry all your records: IOM certs, X-ray disc, academic certs, birth certs and everything that might be important...God's mercies as you proceed with your relocation...

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: 9th Dec. Thanks to GOD, granted.
Visa pick up:16th Dec at DHL HQ
POE: JFK NY on the 17 th Dec at 2pm b4 proceeding to Denver, CO...
SSN:23rd Dec
GC:

The Almighty God is always merciful and just...he does not fear nor favor anyone but accepts us all regardless of our race, creed, ethnicity and the amount of sin we've committed...we're all his children...so pray and always be faithful to him because he has done miracles to those who call on his name....

Hi...don't worry...God has already seen you through...they're probably just dispatching second NLs...your success with the CO is proof enough that the Almighty God is with you...God's mercies...

Everything will be fine...I braved the snow storm but it's a bit cold at the moment but not as cold as it were about two weeks ago...just remember to carry all your records: IOM certs, X-ray disc, academic certs, birth certs and everything that might be important...God's mercies as you proceed with your relocation...

2014AF00015xxx
GC:

The Almighty God is always merciful and just...he does not fear nor favor anyone but accepts us all regardless of our race, creed, ethnicity and the amount of sin we've committed...we're all his children...so pray and always be faithful to him because he has done miracles to those who call on his name....

I do that alot too...everytime I zone off aka kuzubaa I find myself wondering how I got to where I are. I slap myself often too; I have appendage marks right across my cheeks, everytime someone looks at me they think I'm a victim of GBV (gender based violence). I'm in awe. Full time. My jaw is always slack, my mouth always agape. I don't know how I got here, I honestly don't. Maybe one of these fine days I'll get an answer. Just maybe...

Hi...it's simple the Almighty God has been great but don't rejoice and celebrate too much save enough money coz it'll be a month or a couple of months before you get another job...start realizing that in the US your University degree cert will count for nothing and you'll be considered a high school dip holder...not scaring you though just getting you ready for life after landing in the land of the free...God's mercies...

I braved the snow storm it's a bit cold at the moment but not as cold as it were about two weeks ago...just remember to carry all your records: IOM certs, X-ray disc, academic certs, birth certs and everything that might be important...God's mercies as you proceed with your relocation...

2014AF00015xxx
GC:

American Family2133,
Thanks be to God for this very Good News. I have been off the forum for a week or two. This place can be so addicitive and the pressure at work can be so MUCH....however opening up and knowing you are ready......Fills me up with the highest relief!!!
However this also comes with a reminder, Please buy some warm clothes coz its winter and i really dont c you being African in the the next two months.....
For the Rest of the forumites...the waiting is coming to an end.....the days are flying, January ends next week....and puleeeaaasseeee have your papers on the ready......February is only 4 weeks then we start Lent then Easter (which is April).....and i know many of us shall have received that 2nd NL, while our Colleagues in the US shall be filling us how the job search is or more so how the working environment is.:p

Dear Anold, thank you so much, you do not know what you have been missing brother. Hope to see you this weekend

Its 875USD pp.Actually the IOM offices are located right behind my place of work. So if you get to booking your planes before I leave, make sure you hit me up @least I meet you in person.Congrats once again ssebo..
Nairobba, if you can get some time, help me and get a quotation for a family of 4 i.e Two Adults and 1 child(2yrs)+1child (4yrs)

Family, maybe you don't know that KaiaUg is my cousin?!!! so Stivo will be happy to host his brother in law...! Man how are you preparing celebrations? in some 2 hours your will be dying of joy. and we are waiting for your speech on our screens.
Aimanda you will see Stevo.;)

You do not need to get holy water , the website was undergoing periodic updates and maintenance.

Thanks, everything is fine...I braved the snow storm it's cold at the moment but not as cold as it were about two weeks ago...just remember to carry all your records: IOM certs, X-ray disc, academic certs, birth certs and everything that might be important...God's mercies as you proceed with your relocation...

2014AF00015xxx
GC:

Thanks Guy for the Info

Family, maybe you don't know that KaiaUg is my cousin?!!! so Stivo will be happy to host his brother in law...! Man how are you preparing celebrations? in some 2 hours your will be dying of joy. and we are waiting for your speech on our screens.

Heehee , Aimanda you are kidding me, KaiaUg, has not told me that, may beeeee. The celebrations not? not yet, yesterday , I got a status update but nothing changed and I received nothing in my mail box, today, I have received a status update again but this time it has bounced back to A.P for all of us. I REMEMBER NAIROBBA WANTED TO CHANGE HIS NAME TO WAITER, IAM ALSO ABOUT TO CHANGE MY NAME TO BOUNCER;), Because right now I keep on bouncing(Status).

Status
Not open for further replies.