• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally!!! Phew! We've waited for this long enough!
Lady Skache , Last week I was around the boarder and they told me that Kitale is near, I wanted to cross over and I receive a congratulatory hug from you (Joking),. Thank you so much for your prayers, the waiting ended now I am waiting to see how smart the visas will look like in the passports. God is big!!

Thanks for this info. Our Lord is great, I'm very happy your AP ended well! keep praying for all forummates.
Thanks Danny, our prayers are with you and the rest of the mates, in God's power this house will not register any failure because we know the power of a prayer to the Living God. I see all your messages in my Gmail but for some reason theses days I am un able to reach my FB account. Be strong one day we are going to have a big dinner in the US.

God is Great. I'm happy for the favor God has put on us from Kenya and neighbouring countries. I have experienced it personally too. My visa was granted. Praise Jesus!!!!

Wow !am so happy for you!did you reschedule on your own or what happened?God is merciful!

Woooooooooooooooooow,
Congs Family!
U deserve it!
Wow, God is good all the time! Just we have to wait for the due time!
As you always wish others nice preparations for their relocation, I wish you as well!
Wow, m happy for you!:):):):):):):):):)
Thank you so much Yvt, let us wait for the due time. I have always waited for people to wish me nice relocation preparations and it seemed a thousand miles away from me but now , i can see it a small distance. Thanks for your prayers.

That's the best news this year!God has answered our prayers,what a mighty God we serve!!
I remember the day when we were at around Odeon and you told me that "all the prayers can not go waste",that statement menat a lot to me that is why up to today I still remember,the statement has been proved. Thanks for the prayers, we are boarding that plane together lol.

Thanks Guy, how is everything so far, anything new that we need to know? please tell us.
That's further prove that the Almighty God is always very merciful and just...congrats to you and family...God's mercies...

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: 9th Dec. Thanks to GOD, granted.
Visa pick up:16th Dec at DHL HQ
POE: JFK NY on the 17 th Dec at 2pm b4 proceeding to Denver, CO...
SSN:23rd Dec
GC:

The Almighty God is always merciful and just...he does not fear nor favor anyone but accepts us all regardless of our race, creed, ethnicity and the amount of sin we've committed...we're all his children...so pray and always be faithful to him because he has done miracles to those who call on his name....

Ooh the 2NL's for our friend Ka Josy has arrived today!! She will be facing the CO in late March ! Keep praying for everyone especially those who are still current in Feb and those of March as well !

This is a "Forum of winners"
Congs to Ka Josy, I wish her the best

Hello e-family...been missing in action but am good just busy clearing stuff and preparing for the take off...another good news you guys remember the guy at the medicals who was told to wait for TB results? met him downtown Nairobi yesterday and results were negative the only hustle now is getting a slot for rescheduling appointment...I was happy for him and I believe all will end well....as for Family bro words can't express how am feeling right now....you were destined for greatness and the good Lord has indeed proven the point. congrats and be blessed pass my warmest regards to the Family.
Thanks Godia, my family gets to read all these posts so the regards are at home, they wish you nice relocation preparations.

Hi DV family its being a while and soooo much has happened with success stories. Was a little busy with work and school. Congrats to all those whose visas have being granted and especially Family2133 i feel like crying :D extremely happy for u. We indeed have an awesome God and His ways are not ours. May He continue to favour us all as we go further into this FY. Cheers
Eh Chris, why do you get lost so much like that? Thank you so much, some of my family members also had tears of joy when I broke the news. God will continue seeing us through , no fear, my case has proved it already.

Wow... what an amazing conclusion to your AP...I am so happy for you and your family...If it wasn't for the guests in the house I was almost jumping up and down on the sofa...had to spare the embarrassment...Truly the prayers of the E family are powerful and can move mountains!!!...from Family2133 to ....American family2133. I wish you all the best as you plan your relocation..and may the lord reward your faithfulness and order your steps.. when you touch the runway in Edmond Oklahoma.
Haahahaaa you have to spare the embarrassment, celebrate it in another style. Thank you so much dear for the prayers. You are right, very soon I will change my name to "American Family2133":eek:

Hi Olelenku, I don't know if any one answered your question? From my experience I have seen some carry Ketepa Tea........and successfully passed through customs. The worst that can happen if they randomly stopped your Luggage. The FDA guys(Food and Drug Administration) would simply ask you to either pay duty for them if too many packs or surrender them if you can't afford...Secondly worst scenario is to quarantine the Ketepa Tea, Thus if they suspect any health risk to the general population( Americans) or the environment but tea does not carry killer diseases...lol from my small research I believe if its not processed then Tea is not allowed into the country....

So I would say carry them as well as Royco etc..some People are caught with delicious things like dry frog legs, raw turtle heads, BBQ rats etc..for those into fear factor food stuff like the Chinese :)...so yours is a walk in the park. Hope this helps!!!

For more info check this site for what to carry or not..
https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/de...vMTM5MDEzMTI3My9zaWQveEE2alZMS2w=/suggested/1

and this pdf go to Table 3-148 where they talk about tea.
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/import_export/plants/manuals/ports/downloads/miscellaneous.pdf
Thank you so much Uta' for the link, I have found it usefull.

God is Great. I'm happy for the favor God has put on us from Kenya and neighbouring countries. I have experienced it personally too. My visa was granted. Praise Jesus!!!!
Congs Notez, i wish you nice relocation preparations dear. God is with us.

GOOD-LUCK... FAMILY 2133, AM HAPPY FOR YOU AND THA BREAKING NEWS OVER THE WEEKEND... May your Passportsdbe printed in Jesus Name... better days and unto you Beth 02...Rest of the members both current and on da bench waiting.... All will be just a fiesta Fiesta....Uh! nice week -e family dv2014 selectees
Thanks Sossa, the weekend was cool am telling you the truth:D

Hi Notez

Family2133, we told you all will be well, now you see? You helped us alot by being the pioneer on this forum. The way you helped us after your interview and brought us together with other pioneer members; God is not going to leave you. Dannyden bro, we are all seeing a very good ending for all of us!

For those doing their medicals and interviews soon, just pray and be confident and you will come back smiling. God bless you all and let us all pray for one another. Cheers!!!

C.N: 2014AF**18***
Interview: 7th Jan 2014
P.O.E: Minnesota
Visa Pick up: 15th Jan 2014
Thanks Jimko. God will not leave me I have the faith. Have you relocated already?

Family2133 we need to have that cup of coffee sometime this week. I will be traveling to Zambia on 31st Jan or 1 Feb. I have been in touch with Arnold only.
I wanted us to meet when I have the final results, this time my wife will be with me too, we shall inform other people. I do not have anything new yet as today the passports have not reached the embassy, its a public holiday, I hope tomorrow may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.