• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Family, you are lucky to get early interview that you could survive those days of AP, but CN like me who might get interview in August and September cannot survive that long AP period, God Bless and have a safe trip
Thanks Mushy, we have taken long without a chat , I get problems to acces my FB but I will hook you up one time. Do not worry, you will not get an AP let us Keep on praying. Also remember that the AP rate this year is so low compared to last year and even last year guys were all cleared with success , no one was left in AP state or denied eventually. I was following their thread created by Gabam the king of AP

The same plane? yes you can! so do we, KiaUg and me: one of us will manager to join other either in kigali or kampala
Unless if the plane makes a stop over in one of the countries then it may be possible, or you plan to first use the bus and then board, that is also possible

Unless if the plane makes a stop over in one of the countries then it may be possible, or you plan to first use the bus and then board, that is also possible
Definately they will have the best rates ,Kaia and aimanda come prepared then after medicals and successful interview ,you leave from kenya to the US haha!

Partitaaaaaaaaaaaaasss that would be excellent but remember we ll be to back home, bcs there will be some properties and equipments to sell or gift to friends, and some salaries to wait for.
Definately they will have the best rates ,Kaia and aimanda come prepared then after medicals and successful interview ,you leave from kenya to the US haha!

Kenyans who have not gone for interview ,go to knec a month before your interview or even earlier it been 2 weeks and they haven't sent my cert to the embassy despite me telling then that my interview was on 20th!am lucky that I still got another week!

mohaa

DV2014AF00091XXX
ENTRY CHECKED: 1/05/2013
FORMS SENT TO KCC: 21/06/2013
CONFIRMED BY KCC: 14/09/2013
2ND NL: INSHAALAH
INTERVIEW: INSHAALAH:
MEDICAL CHECKUP: INSHAALAH
POLICE CLEARANCE: INSHAALAH
VISA PICKUP: INSHAALAH
P.O.E: MINNESOTA, MINNEAPOLIS

hello my fellow forum mate am dv 2014 winner and from Nairobi, Kenya. i would like to ask u a question pls and i would really appreaciate your assistance. i got a baby after i won the dv, what is the procedure of adding a new born baby?

DV2014AF00091XXX

hello my fellow forum mate am dv 2014 winner and from Nairobi, Kenya. i would like to ask u a question pls and i would really appreaciate your assistance. i got a baby after i won the dv, what is the procedure of adding a new born baby?
Fill a form for the Baby and send it along with photos and a copy of the baby's birth certificate to KCC, they will update that information on your file.

Glory to god in the highest heavens

Thank you so much Aimanda. On that very note , I want to thank the almighty whose capability I can not describe. I Have received an email telling me to send the passports as soon as possible and right now , I have been to DHL and they will reach Monday morning.
Join me and we thank Our Lord, this is a miracle my dear e-family.

American Family2133,
Thanks be to God for this very Good News. I have been off the forum for a week or two. This place can be so addicitive and the pressure at work can be so MUCH....however opening up and knowing you are ready......Fills me up with the highest relief!!!
However this also comes with a reminder, Please buy some warm clothes coz its winter and i really dont c you being African in the the next two months.....
For the Rest of the forumites...the waiting is coming to an end.....the days are flying, January ends next week....and puleeeaaasseeee have your papers on the ready......February is only 4 weeks then we start Lent then Easter (which is April).....and i know many of us shall have received that 2nd NL, while our Colleagues in the US shall be filling us how the job search is or more so how the working environment is.:p

Could IOM Uganda be having same ticket deals, or can I use IOM Kenya and board from Uganda bcs since I have a big family I would not want to board from Kenya. How much are they charging you Godia?

Its 875USD pp.Actually the IOM offices are located right behind my place of work. So if you get to booking your planes before I leave, make sure you hit me up @least I meet you in person.Congrats once again ssebo..

DV2014AF00091XXX

Lucky enough coz you still got time to send fill form ds 230 for the baby not forgeting the case number and 2by 2 photos plus a copy of the baby's birth cert. the best and welcome to the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.