• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny's status is still reading A.P and it was last updated the day he did his interview. We need to forward more prayers.

I was thinking maybe he can get in contact witht the embassy where he did his interview and asked wats happening. Because i think if they were working on his case then it is supposed to have been updated not the date he did his interview. So i think he should just call and like ask that he wants to get info per how his case is going. (Just a thought)

I was thinking maybe he can get in contact witht the embassy where he did his interview and asked wats happening. Because i think if they were working on his case then it is supposed to have been updated not the date he did his interview. So i think he should just call and like ask that he wants to get info per how his case is going. (Just a thought)

Danny is on AP pending financial information - so the embassy are waiting for him, not the other way around.

Danny dear, how are you, please share any progress like I do because if you do not share, the stress is going to blow you up is if a terrorist planted a C4 bomb in you. Share share pls Danny.

hahahahah. stress, I don't mind, it's too cold in Moscow to think about AP. nothing to share, but wait just some days cause my AP is on financial information.

Britsimon is tru, they are waiting for me, so if i get what they asked hope things will go in wright way!!!

hahahahah. stress, I don't mind, it's too cold in Moscow to think about AP. nothing to share, but wait just some days cause my AP is on financial information.

Britsimon is tru, they are waiting for me, so if i get what they asked hope things will go in wright way!!!

Don't leave it too long Danny. Because you are on AP, once you submit your financial proof it could take a few weeks for them to review that documentation. During that time, the global limit will get closer. So - don't leave it much later than June or July.

Don't leave it too long Danny. Because you are on AP, once you submit your financial proof it could take a few weeks for them to review that documentation. During that time, the global limit will get closer. So - don't leave it much later than June or July.

thanks, that's wat i'm afraid of! i hope to get the doc in few weeks.

Indeed God does not have one. But call me for any out come because even if its the other way round, I need a shoulder to cry on though I wouldn't want you to hear me sobbing:rolleyes:.

You don't need this,why are u pessimistic,there is nothing too hard for God to do.He has done it already.just be ready to go and get your visa.

Oh my God family am so happy................ Thanks to God. i wish u all the best in the future also!!!

OH HOW I LOVE MY GOD, VISAS ISSUED AT EXACTLY 8:15
watch THE SPACE

DV2014AF000085**
Entry Checked: 02.05.2013
Form Sent to KCC: 09.08.2013
Confirmed by KCC Via email: 14.09.2013
2nd NL: 20.11.2013
Interview : Issued
Police Cert: Done
P.O.E: Michigan, Detroit city

Family2133.Am so happy that finally your visa have been issued. You have been forum pillar last year up-to date ,You made us proud that Kenyan selectees report here !!!!! is the most active 2014 forum.Now it's for other selectee to keep fire burning us you prepare yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.