• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
God spoke once but i heard it more than once that power belongs to him

"There's not a craving of the mind which God cannot fill;
There's not a pleasure I would seek aside from His dear will;
From hour to hour He fills my soul with peace and perfect love;
However much rich supplies for every need, He sends from above."

"I will give thanks to Thee, O LORD my God, with all my heart, and will glorify Thy name forever."

"Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!"

Today begun like any other normal day, I reached office at 7am to make sure that I start to monitor the progress on my case at CEAC without any disturbance, I did not know that this day will bring me joy. At exactly 8:14, my wife's status and mine changed to Issued, I did not believe it , I thought that I had entered a wrong case number, I typed it again to make sure that its really the one, surprisingly even the status for the other two family members had already changed and that was at 8:15am. I did not know what to do at that time, I could not shout bcs I am in an office environment and I still need this job before I depart. I picked up a phone to call my wife, the phone was off, I rushed to the forum to post the good news. A few minutes later, I received a congratulatory call from Aimanda7(thanks man).
After all this, I want to inform you that I am not the principal applicant, my wife is though I have been engineering every thing that needs human intervention in this process as for her she was concentrating on her studies, on that note, I would like to thank all the forum members for the support, love and encouragement. I want to tell you I registered my wife as a by the way in the lottery since registration costs nothing, the target was me because I had the qualification but I have known God's ways, He uses the small and least expected to fight and win big battles, when the results came back, she was the one who had got selected out of the 5 people I had filled for. I wanted to abandon the process because I thought she will never make it, in an Ocean of thoughts , God landed me on this Forum where I got more Information and encouragement(thank again). Today here we are, we are now AMERICAN FAMILY2133(How it sounds good).
Comrades, Dannyden,Godia,4Turya,Feyisayo,Guy-Ray,Nairobba,Ghanaman,Olelenku,Jimko,Beth02,Partitas,Azmera,Samolaniyi,Aimanda7,Ka Josy,KaiaUG,Ormania,JuelzAngeJr,Roger,Simon,Guriix,Mutu1,Anold,Jonge,Pose,Christabel,Utamaduni,Hamniwes,Yvt,Jimfox,Mushy,Skatche,Vladek,Jorj,Crispin,Sm1smom,Akelloh,Breakthrough,Enmtolera,Ameer,Sossa,YVESY04 and all that I have not mentioned, thank you so much for your prayers, as PARTITAS said, "God does not have a dust been for prayers" all your prayers have not gone to waste.
Let us continue praying for those who have not yet done their interviews and Danny, "Together in prayer, we will prevail".

THESE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET(a) Interviews already done
NameCountryInterview outcomeA.P StartA.P EndA.P DurationA.P Outcome
1.Danny DenBurundiAdministrative processing........4/10/2013Loading...99 DaysLoading.......
2.Family2133UgandaAdministrative processing........21/11/201317/Jan/201459 DaysVisa granted
3.GodiaKenyaVisa grantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
4.4TuryaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
5.FeyisayoNigeriaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
6.Guy RayKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
7.NairobaKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
8.GhanamanGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
9.OlelenkuKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
10.JimkoKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
11.GittaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
12.Beth02KenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
13.NotezNot sureVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
N/A
[TR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014
2.Partitas from Kenya, Jan 2014
3.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
4. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
5. Kinski from Rwanda, Feb 2014
6.Lehw from Ethiopia, Feb 2014
7.Ison2013 from Ethiopia, Feb 2014
8.Ka Josy from Rwanda, March 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Good narration Mr AMERICAN (you re no longer the BOUNCER)... and I go on praising the Almighty, this time if you already registered to DHL, you ve to check if your passports are available in their office for pick up or no, and you manage to pay those 165$. thanks God once again
"There's not a craving of the mind which God cannot fill;
There's not a pleasure I would seek aside from His dear will;
From hour to hour He fills my soul with peace and perfect love;
However much rich supplies for every need, He sends from above."

"I will give thanks to Thee, O LORD my God, with all my heart, and will glorify Thy name forever."

"Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!"

Today begun like any other normal day, I reached office at 7am to make sure that I start to monitor the progress on my case at CEAC without any disturbance, I did not know that this day will bring me joy. At exactly 8:14, my wife's status and mine changed to Issued, I did not believe it , I thought that I had entered a wrong case number, I typed it again to make sure that its really the one, surprisingly even the status for the other two family members had already changed and that was at 8:15am. I did not know what to do at that time, I could not shout bcs I am in an office environment and I still need this job before I depart. I picked up a phone to call my wife, the phone was off, I rushed to the forum to post the good news. A few minutes later, I received a congratulatory call from Aimanda7(thanks man).
After all this, I want to inform you that I am not the principal applicant, my wife is though I have been engineering every thing that needs human intervention in this process as for her she was concentrating on her studies, on that note, I would like to thank all the forum members for the support, love and encouragement. I want to tell you I registered my wife as a by the way in the lottery since registration costs nothing, the target was me because I had the qualification but I have known God's ways, He uses the small and least expected to fight and win big battles, when the results came back, she was the one who had got selected out of the 5 people I had filled for. I wanted to abandon the process because I thought she will never make it, in an Ocean of thoughts , God landed me on this Forum where I got more Information and encouragement(thank again). Today here we are, we are now AMERICAN FAMILY2133(How it sounds good).
Comrades, Dannyden,Godia,4Turya,Feyisayo,Guy-Ray,Nairobba,Ghanaman,Olelenku,Jimko,Beth02,Partitas,Azmera,Samolaniyi,Aimanda7,Ka Josy,KaiaUG,Ormania,JuelzAngeJr,Roger,Simon,Guriix,Mutu1,Anold,Jonge,Pose,Christabel,Utamaduni,Hamniwes,Yvt,Jimfox,Mushy,Skatche,Vladek,Jorj,Crispin,Sm1smom,Akelloh,Breakthrough,Enmtolera,Ameer and all that I have not mentioned, thank you so much for your prayers, as PARTITAS said, "God does not have a dust been for prayers" all your prayers have not gone to waste.
Let us continue praying for those who have not yet done their interviews and Danny, "Together in prayer, we will prevail".

THESE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET(a) Interviews already done
NameCountryInterview outcomeA.P StartA.P EndA.P DurationA.P Outcome
1.Danny DenBurundiAdministrative processing........4/10/2013Loading...99 DaysLoading.......
2.Family2133UgandaAdministrative processing........21/11/2013Loading...51 DaysVisa granted
3.GodiaKenyaVisa grantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
4.4TuryaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
5.FeyisayoNigeriaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
6.Guy RayKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
7.NairobaKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
8.GhanamanGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
9.OlelenkuKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
10.JimkoKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
11.GittaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
12.Beth02KenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
13.NotezNot sureVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
N/A
[TR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014
2.Partitas from Kenya, Jan 2014
3.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
4. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
5. Kinski from Rwanda, Feb 2014
6.Lehw from Ethiopia, Feb 2014
7.Ison2013 from Ethiopia, Feb 2014
8.Ka Josy from Rwanda, March 2014

Don't leave it too long Danny. Because you are on AP, once you submit your financial proof it could take a few weeks for them to review that documentation. During that time, the global limit will get closer. So - don't leave it much later than June or July.

@ Dannyden and @Britsimon i did not know one could be placed on AP due to some kind of financial information?Please enlighten us...

Blessings upon you and your family

OH HOW I LOVE MY GOD, VISAS ISSUED AT EXACTLY 8:15
watch THE SPACE

Trust me Family your Story has kept all of us in Suspense and YES GOD HAS FINALLY SAID IT......YES HE CAN AND HE DID- Let this be a reward for your unwavering faith in GOD.
I think let us pick a Cue from you. That truly God is in Charge.:):):);)

Good narration Mr AMERICAN (you re no longer the BOUNCER)... and I go on praising the Almighty, this time if you already registered to DHL, you ve to check if your passports are available in their office for pick up or no, and you manage to pay those 165$. thanks God once again

The list is looking positive and we pray it continues like that.all the best to those waiting to face the CO in the coming month of
February!!!

Family 2133 congrats on getting them visas finally.Am sure it has been a hard 59 days of waiting and waiting. Which is why my motto here is ...the waiting game is a challenge that only the strong can withstand. you withstood and we are proud. we pray the same result comes out for dannyden inshallah!!

More Breakthroughs to follow...

Forum mates as you can see the Lord is ding great things,

In 2014 God is opening a door for us to walk out of the system of the world into the kingdom where we will see 30-60-100 fold...
2014 is a season of open doors , multiplication is in our future...Amen

Lets all take that word.

OH HOW I LOVE MY GOD, VISAS ISSUED AT EXACTLY 8:15
watch THE SPACE

Family2133; my tea has choked me!!! Next time first give a warning before you post something as big as this!!! Congs brother! Am thrilled to see this! On my way to the city, to have a cup of tea ON YOU!!! Isn't God amazing???

Congratulations and am very happy for you brother.
Now you can jubilate and prepare your trip to USA.

Thanks GOD

@ Dannyden and @Britsimon i did not know one could be placed on AP due to some kind of financial information?Please enlighten us...
Please do enlighten us on this financial information proof that Brit is talking about. Among the many things that have been mentioned - Medicals, Police etc etc Education Certs this one no one talks about. Please lets expound on it.
Arnold

Family2133; my tea has choked me!!! Next time first give a warning before you post something as big as this!!! Congs brother! Am thrilled to see this! On my way to the city, to have a cup of tea ON YOU!!! Isn't God amazing???
Kia - Nze i screamed , next time he should find a way of informing us in advance - short of that our IOM Medicals can easily be compromised - we are all under a lot of pressure right now.
Kia i read somewhere you are doing an interview or what?
Arnold.

Thanks guy-r

Hi...it's simple the Almighty God has been great but don't rejoice and celebrate too much save enough money coz it'll be a month or a couple of months before you get another job...start realizing that in the US your University degree cert will count for nothing and you'll be considered a high school dip holder...not scaring you though just getting you ready for life after landing in the land of the free...God's mercies...

I braved the snow storm it's a bit cold at the moment but not as cold as it were about two weeks ago...just remember to carry all your records: IOM certs, X-ray disc, academic certs, birth certs and everything that might be important...God's mercies as you proceed with your relocation...

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: 9th Dec. Thanks to GOD, granted.
Visa pick up:16th Dec at DHL HQ
POE: JFK NY on the 17 th Dec at 2pm b4 proceeding to Denver, CO...
SSN:23rd Dec
GC:

The Almighty God is always merciful and just...he does not fear nor favor anyone but accepts us all regardless of our race, creed, ethnicity and the amount of sin we've committed...we're all his children...so pray and always be faithful to him because he has done miracles to those who call on his name....

Guy Ray,
Please do help us out on how it is when you get in there. Its pretty tricky and i do hope to be done with my MBA in August - However should i bother to proceed with it or drop it and i resume while i am over there? Coz really its quite expensive and there is no reason to proceed with a Masters thats translated into a High "School diploma!!"
Arnold.

Dear Anold, thank you so much, you do not know what you have been missing brother. Hope to see you this weekend

Trust me this weekend is tighter than i imagined. I really wanted to see you as well and now in better light as the suspense is all over.However that 1st week of February is a given as you know i travel to Kla for my MBA classes on the weekends - Except for this one as everything in the office is on my head.

Thanks Aimanda, let me hope so, it may be true because I have checked another person who went From A.P to READY on 21st he has also bounced back to A.P today morning, funny we are now two bouncers. Let us hope that we are soon leaving the bouncing game. I have also realized that of the 26 people who were on A.P at Nairobi post by 31st Dec 2013,
- 12 Have been issued.
- 1 is ready
- 2 have bounced back from ready to A.P (Includes me)
- 1 went from A.P to Refused on 7th Jan 2014
- 10 their cases are still in A.P and they do not get updates except one who has got an update to today's date but remained in A.P still.

Family2133...ok where are these statistics from?

Wonderful...Glory be to God...now our tea...when?????

But Jonge why dont you Leave at least on February 3rd.....coz i swear i am also in need of that Kyai.....FAMILY has graduated to AMERICAN FAMILY and there is need for us to make sure that the Celebration is properly amplified.
Congs Congs Congs - The Day Belongs to You Family..
Arnold.

Status
Not open for further replies.