• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Jonge why dont you Leave at least on February 3rd.....coz i swear i am also in need of that Kyai.....FAMILY has graduated to AMERICAN FAMILY and there is need for us to make sure that the Celebration is properly amplified.
Congs Congs Congs - The Day Belongs to You Family..
Arnold.

I know but I am not sure I will make it on that day as I should be in office on Monday 3rd Feb

Kia - Nze i screamed , next time he should find a way of informing us in advance - short of that our IOM Medicals can easily be compromised - we are all under a lot of pressure right now.
Kia i read somewhere you are doing an interview or what?
Arnold.

For starters, am about to sue Arnold for calling me 'Kia'! But that's OK; I forgive you broda. No medicals yet; am not yet current. But am falling current any time from now; in Jesus' Name! What's up Arnold?

Police Certificate from the Netherlands

To Jonge or others who might have info,

How did you get police certificate from the Netherlands ? did you do the application by post or in person? How long does the process takes?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Grace and the Glory is the Lord's. This takes me back to our tea meeting at NANDOS me you, JONGE and 4TURYA.GOD is GREAT.
"There's not a craving of the mind which God cannot fill;
There's not a pleasure I would seek aside from His dear will;
From hour to hour He fills my soul with peace and perfect love;
However much rich supplies for every need, He sends from above."

"I will give thanks to Thee, O LORD my God, with all my heart, and will glorify Thy name forever."

"Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!"

Today begun like any other normal day, I reached office at 7am to make sure that I start to monitor the progress on my case at CEAC without any disturbance, I did not know that this day will bring me joy. At exactly 8:14, my wife's status and mine changed to Issued, I did not believe it , I thought that I had entered a wrong case number, I typed it again to make sure that its really the one, surprisingly even the status for the other two family members had already changed and that was at 8:15am. I did not know what to do at that time, I could not shout bcs I am in an office environment and I still need this job before I depart. I picked up a phone to call my wife, the phone was off, I rushed to the forum to post the good news. A few minutes later, I received a congratulatory call from Aimanda7(thanks man).
After all this, I want to inform you that I am not the principal applicant, my wife is though I have been engineering every thing that needs human intervention in this process as for her she was concentrating on her studies, on that note, I would like to thank all the forum members for the support, love and encouragement. I want to tell you I registered my wife as a by the way in the lottery since registration costs nothing, the target was me because I had the qualification but I have known God's ways, He uses the small and least expected to fight and win big battles, when the results came back, she was the one who had got selected out of the 5 people I had filled for. I wanted to abandon the process because I thought she will never make it, in an Ocean of thoughts , God landed me on this Forum where I got more Information and encouragement(thank again). Today here we are, we are now AMERICAN FAMILY2133(How it sounds good).
Comrades, Dannyden,Godia,4Turya,Feyisayo,Guy-Ray,Nairobba,Ghanaman,Olelenku,Jimko,Beth02,Partitas,Azmera,Samolaniyi,Aimanda7,Ka Josy,KaiaUG,Ormania,JuelzAngeJr,Roger,Simon,Guriix,Mutu1,Anold,Jonge,Pose,Christabel,Utamaduni,Hamniwes,Yvt,Jimfox,Mushy,Skatche,Vladek,Jorj,Crispin,Sm1smom,Akelloh,Breakthrough,Enmtolera,Ameer,Sossa,YVESY04 and all that I have not mentioned, thank you so much for your prayers, as PARTITAS said, "God does not have a dust been for prayers" all your prayers have not gone to waste.
Let us continue praying for those who have not yet done their interviews and Danny, "Together in prayer, we will prevail".

THESE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET(a) Interviews already done
NameCountryInterview outcomeA.P StartA.P EndA.P DurationA.P Outcome
1.Danny DenBurundiAdministrative processing........4/10/2013Loading...99 DaysLoading.......
2.Family2133UgandaAdministrative processing........21/11/2013Loading...59 DaysVisa granted
3.GodiaKenyaVisa grantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
4.4TuryaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
5.FeyisayoNigeriaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
6.Guy RayKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
7.NairobaKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
8.GhanamanGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
9.OlelenkuKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
10.JimkoKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
11.GittaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
12.Beth02KenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
13.NotezNot sureVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
N/A
[TR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014
2.Partitas from Kenya, Jan 2014
3.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
4. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
5. Kinski from Rwanda, Feb 2014
6.Lehw from Ethiopia, Feb 2014
7.Ison2013 from Ethiopia, Feb 2014
8.Ka Josy from Rwanda, March 2014

Am just so elated, head over hills. Soon as i got through with JUMA prayers just hopped into the closest cafe i had a strong feeling there was great news on the forum. and guess what? i was so right.

WHEN AND WHERE IS THE TEA? I will be so glad to join.OTE=KaiaUG;2676142]What's up Mutu14? How are you doing brother? Are you joining the chai guys?[/QUOT

Great news family!!! Really happy for you and your family. You've taught me two lessons ; patience and trusting God to deliver on His promise!

Family2133; my tea has choked me!!! Next time first give a warning before you post something as big as this!!! Congs brother! Am thrilled to see this! On my way to the city, to have a cup of tea ON YOU!!! Isn't God amazing???

lol you kaia you...what warning were you expecting first?I have a feeling even after the warning, you'd have choked on something.haha
Congrats family to you and your family once again..

The dark cloud is over finally to sunshine congratulations family 2133,I remember submitting yu in prayers at the middle of the night and its not been in vain it has translated to every forumite anticipation so let's hold tight in prayers for dannydem and every forumite here coz our God is real that he never sleeps he never slumber and when we are weak he make us strong with what we ask him of i wish yu best family in the next journey and pliz remember always what God has done for yu as we continue to pray for each other.

congrats bro...ur stories really inspiring...another one bites the dust...i.e..C.O..
Good narration Mr AMERICAN (you re no longer the BOUNCER)... and I go on praising the Almighty, this time if you already registered to DHL, you ve to check if your passports are available in their office for pick up or no, and you manage to pay those 165$. thanks God once again

Congratulations Family2133, it's been quite a journey for you! All the best to you and your family as you begin the next phase and start life anew.

To Jonge or others who might have info,

How did you get police certificate from the Netherlands ? did you do the application by post or in person? How long does the process takes?

Thank you in advance.

I download the forms from the Ministy of Justus website, filled them in, wired money to the ministry account then sent the forms by DHL. In less than a month I had received the Police Certificate in my post. Use the below link for instructions

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country/NL.html

If anything isn't clear am more than ready to help

For starters, am about to sue Arnold for calling me 'Kia'! But that's OK; I forgive you broda. No medicals yet; am not yet current. But am falling current any time from now; in Jesus' Name! What's up Arnold?

OK - KaiaUG - Sorry 4 the Kia - i must be too excited for Family that am just pressing anything 4 the sake of it.
That said - that TEA Meeting is a Must b there....Family needs to be fully showered with all those Congratulations. He has been the Rock of the Forum he truly deserves this and more.
Arnold.

Status
Not open for further replies.