• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not only Lucky, but we are Blessed to have been selected from the 12M pool of applicants to top it up @least most of us meet the min requirements.
The funny thing is that EA dv2014 ladies are yet to join this forum.
Where are u, ama mnachungulia 2 ??

Haleluyah....always breakthrough on my side...toiling may endure for a nigh but joy n victory comes in the morning. guys this is our time our divine appointment and no man shall take away what God has planned. surely the Last shall be the first and we are the first to make history... I praise the Lord Almighty daily....

We are indeed blessed...The Lord had His name on on names...we shall make it guys...regarding the idea of the numbers, I think it is a good thing as long as we don't abuse it.

hy peeps can some1 ask kcc to transfer him from his original place of interview to anatha country ?
James 1:17

2014AF00073XX

hy peeps can some1 ask kcc to transfer him from his original place of interview to anatha country ?
James 1:17

2014AF00073XX

This is what i received when i asked the same question to KCC:
Thank you for your inquiry.

If you have relocated and wish to attend your interview at a different embassy, you must provide KCC with your former address and your new physical address (P O Boxes and In Care of Addresses do not justify a change of embassy) to prove your residency in that country. If your interview has already been scheduled, you must contact the embassy to determine if your case can be transferred to a different embassy.

Lacy

Diversity Visa Unit

Support Contractor-Serco NA

CA/VO/KCC

Williamsburg, KY

Phone: (606) 526-7500
Fax: (606) 526-7501

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

berti thanks a lot for that information ,so hav u relocated ? it seems they need a lot of papers to prove that kwani ushafanya hivyo cz am a dv 2014 winner ,thanks again God bls .JAMES 1;17 remember he loves you.

2014400073xxx

hy fellow winners !does the 2NL include the interview date .And can medical report be done a day or two before the interview at the embassy and the police report to? Or what is necessarily the purpose of 2NL apart from showing that your number is current? Thanks and God bless you .He loves you james 1;17

2014AF00073xxx

I have started this new thread for those DV 2014 selectees from Kenya and the region, we still have a long way to go and will borrow heavily from DV 2013 experiences and thread..thanks DV2013 for a great thread.

Hi guys. I am really happy to join this forum and look forward to interacting with you guys more.

Hellow fellow peeps yani DV WINNERS from kenya 2014 are 7 seven only? we give thanks to the almighty i wish more could have joined the forum !thanks fellow brothers and sister God bless you ! JAMES 1;17 HE LOVES YOU

Hellow fellow peeps yani DV WINNERS from kenya 2014 are 7 seven only? we give thanks to the almighty i wish more could have joined the forum !thanks fellow brothers and sister God bless you ! JAMES 1;17 HE LOVES YOU

Also wondering watu wako wapi??

mr

hello there, i am very pleased to get this forum.my wife won 2014 green card.and we hv been processing and hopefully forward the docs to kenturky nextweek.
Our dillema is; she is in her 3rd year of university doing a school based degree in education. However she alredi has a diploma. We have been wondering how to fill the education column n what requirements to submit i.e recommendation letter from university or process transcript up2 3rd yr. secondly, is there a problem with visa issuance if ur still a student.our thinking was 2 apply 4 credit transfer once visa is issued.we wud b pleased to get your opinions.thanks and may God bless you

hello there, i am very pleased to get this forum.my wife won 2014 green card.and we hv been processing and hopefully forward the docs to kenturky nextweek.
Our dillema is; she is in her 3rd year of university doing a school based degree in education. However she alredi has a diploma. We have been wondering how to fill the education column n what requirements to submit i.e recommendation letter from university or process transcript up2 3rd yr. secondly, is there a problem with visa issuance if ur still a student.our thinking was 2 apply 4 credit transfer once visa is issued.we wud b pleased to get your opinions.thanks and may God bless you

Congratulations,
In my opinion, fill out up until what she is doing currently i.e. University. Get all transcripts and continue attending uni..she just might have completed by the time the visa comes thru. Depending on your CN No. the interview might be soon or not..anytime from Oct 2013 to Sep 2014..Credit transfer from previous thread on DV2013 is a real hustle especially coming from Kenyan Universities..my opinion. Others can chip in..

Update your signature too..

Hello Ronnyche,

regarding the education section, fill it with the qualifications she has already acquired. The university course she is pursuing can't be added since she has not yet attained that qualification. Alternatively if you want to add it, you could indeed get a transcript which you can attach and in the 'Degree or Diploma' column you say 'still student'.
There is no problem with issuing visas to students besides she meets the minimum education qualification which is high school. Since she is in her 3rd year, by the time the process is done she could have finished her course. Credit transfer is indeed a hustle...just like someone said

Another princess is reporting

im one of the ladies
Hey winners, I am one of the 2014 Lucky ladies from Uganda. Hope to be active from now on, your worm welcome is highly appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Case no : 2014AF00011***
Checked : May 1st 2013
Forms : 10th May 2013 Tracked using FedEx
Reached KCC : 14th May 2013, Signed for by T. Campbel
KCC confirmed : 13th June 2013
2nd NL : Sept/Oct 2013, God willing
Medicals : Not yet
Police cert : Not yet
Interview : Not yet
P.O.E : Edmond, Oklahoma

Hey winners, I am one of the 2014 Lucky ladies from Uganda. Hope to be active from now on, your worm welcome is highly appreciated.

Woah, welcome.
Follow the link above n feed in your details
Welcome again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Woah, welcome.
Follow the link above n feed in your details
Welcome again.

Thanks Jorj, where is the link, do you mean the one which leads to the excel sheet, if its the one , I have filled in the last Row.
I have some questions to ask however.