• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family2133,

it is a pity there aren't lots of us Ugandans on the forum to help each other out...how the few on the dv2013 thread have really been helpful...I hope we can help those who come after us

Me said:
Facebook anyone ???
I have already meet with Aimanda7 in facebook. I must say that He has a long name.... ;) .Anyway is there anyone else out here who is in facebook?

Dear family,
It is the same case for Rwandans, but as we are close neighbours we should make our joint venture Uganda-Rwanda and share information.

Mushy_hot,

just to guide you on the work experience requirement:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1322.html#occupations

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1319.html

the above links should be helpful. Remember also if you are going to use experience, prepare some kind of documentation to show that you have that experience like employer reference letters, job contract e.t.c. What I am not sure is if one has to have certified copies of those documents.
i have experience letter and appointment letters too

hy boss y dnt u b the catain of team 2014 bro? Hapo kuna colum ya whtsup , r u in whts up bro i think u shld ask winner 2 add their nambas bro cz hv met godia and we talk frequently on whts ups! Uko whtsup? Thanks bro and God bls us all and my fellow winners who will b havin their interviews this week and beyond ! Philpians 1:6 God loves us team 2014 ! James 1 :17

2014AF00073XXX

hy boss y dnt u b the catain of team 2014 bro? Hapo kuna colum ya whtsup , r u in whts up bro i think u shld ask winner 2 add their nambas bro cz hv met godia and we talk frequently on whts ups! Uko whtsup? Thanks bro and God bls us all and my fellow winners who will b havin their interviews this week and beyond ! Philpians 1:6 God loves us team 2014 ! James 1 :17

2014AF00073XXX

I have updated my Whatsapp Number

Family2133,

it is a pity there aren't lots of us Ugandans on the forum to help each other out...how the few on the dv2013 thread have really been helpful...I hope we can help those who come after us

Yes JONGE we should keep that spirit and help our followers, remember by that time we shall be seniors irrespective of our interview out comes. Some times I wonder whether there are any other 2014 Uganda winners or may be they don't know this forum, what do u think

hy family u hv not filld ua namba on the spread sheet, r u on whts up ? thnks & God blss u.James 1:17

2014AF00073XXX

inquery about work eperience

hello lucky people, well i was selected :D and now i'm working on get all my papers ready, this my situation:

i don't the required school but i have the required worked experience as a software engineer, i been working on this for 3-4 years, what should i present? my contracts?

and good luck everyone :p

Yes JONGE we should keep that spirit and help our followers, remember by that time we shall be seniors irrespective of our interview out comes. Some times I wonder whether there are any other 2014 Uganda winners or may be they don't know this forum, what do u think

I guess they don't know about the site...I know of any lady called Namirembe but have not seen her online since May...we had a Ugandan thread

Status
Not open for further replies.