• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those with low CN numbers and likely to get interview this year,i guess they should start applying for police clearance,most of police clearance is 6 month valid but if you r getting an interview this year,i guess there is no need to wait and yu can already apply because by the end of the year your police clearance will still be valid

hy fellow winners its gud 2 be in amongst u ! Jst wanted 2 say hy and all those who r not active this the tym 2 take your place in 2014 forum ! Wishin 2013 sucess wherever they r and those goin 4 the interview , travellin and in the states hav a fruitful life and remeber God loves u! For my fellow selectees who will b facin the CO ali this year u beta get ua stuff ready !
Gurix,Godia,jorg,family, dannyden,berth,jonge,mushy,aimanda,partitas and others plus those who r yer to register on the forum oohhh plus akelloh i wish the best and may the almighty father bless u abundantly and may u also see his favours !kindly take u place in the forum for the succes of your fellow selectee ,God d bless u all and he loves u James 1;17

2014AF00073XXX

hy fellow winners its gud 2 be in amongst u ! Jst wanted 2 say hy and all those who r not active this the tym 2 take your place in 2014 forum ! Wishin 2013 sucess wherever they r and those goin 4 the interview , travellin and in the states hav a fruitful life and remeber God loves u! For my fellow selectees who will b facin the CO ali this year u beta get ua stuff ready !
Gurix,Godia,jorg,family, dannyden,berth,jonge,mushy,aimanda,partitas and others plus those who r yer to register on the forum oohhh plus akelloh i wish the best and may the almighty father bless u abundantly and may u also see his favours !kindly take u place in the forum for the succes of your fellow selectee ,God d bless u all and he loves u James 1;17

2014AF00073XXX

welcome to Forum

2014AF00073XXX

And every one says "Amen"!

2014AF00073XXX

welcome to Forum

the way they ask for KCSE as Kenyan. what they ask for Indian? cz my passport and certificates are Indian

mushy thanks alot am not all that new but its ok still many of us have been domant 4 a while thats y i was askin them 2 roll bac their sleeves and get in action ! Jorj uko wapi! My fellow peeps frm rwanda r u in the house?its action tym ! GOD BLESS TEAM 2014 ! James 1;17

2014AF00073XXX

CAPTAIN TEAM 2014 IS UP 4 GRABs ! Kindly nominate your candidate !GD bless u team 2014

2014AF00073xxx

Captain 2014

CAPTAIN TEAM 2014 IS UP 4 GRABs ! Kindly nominate your candidate !GD bless u team 2014

2014AF00073xxx

Captain 2014 ?

2014AF00073xxx

Please Family, be positive and everything will be possible, if you ve all the required document and you pass for the medical ...but first of all under the God's will , you will get the visa. ....please don't forget to in box me your facebook and e-mail
True Aimanda but we should also not neglect the fact that being a selectee does not guarantee visa issuance. Hehehe:D. Anyway!, let us stay positive

Family2133,

You and Partitas , it s very likely that you ll take the interview within the same week or month, please don't leave the forum just soon after without sharing the interview experience...I wish u all the best.
I will be a member of this forum irrespective of the interview outcome, if its a denial, I will share my mistakes so that my followers avoid such mistakes, if is a success , still I will share the success factors so that my followers can adopt them.

Hello Family, Lol I have taken care of that. =) =)
Thanks Jorji, do you see how fast the list is growing. This is going to be a super forum I tell. Let us try to gather as much information as we can to prepare members for the interviews and I suggests that we elect two spiritual leaders who will pray for us daily so that God makes this house a "House of winners". My opinion

2014AF00073XXX
Amen in IJN

I don't like having a case number so low!
Partitas, every one would love to have a low case number bcs if you get any problem along the line, you will have enough time to rectify it, imagine if they discover TB in you or in one of your dependents, it will take you six months to treat it. Not only medical problems but also other uncertainties you may think of which may cost you time. Just thank God that your number is low.

mushy thanks alot am not all that new but its ok still many of us have been domant 4 a while thats y i was askin them 2 roll bac their sleeves and get in action ! Jorj uko wapi! Niko freshi My fellow peeps frm rwanda r u in the house?its action tym ! GOD BLESS TEAM 2014 ! James 1;17

2014AF00073XXX

I just can't wait for the next visa bulletins with advance Oct cut off numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.