• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
when God says yes!!nobody can say no!!all the best and congrats!!

Thanks, God bless...sorry I forgot the CO also asked who I was going to live with and where. So be ready to answer that correctly.

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: 9th Dec. Thanks to GOD, granted.
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

To the Almighty God be all honor and glory!!!

Congratulations!!!! I can see that the good Lord is doing wonders in the forum thats a sign that all the dv 2014 in this forum will make it big...I was asked like 3 or 4 questions only. Am happy for you and welcome aboard. Remember IOM for affordable air ticket.
I'll check with them...Thanks, God bless...sorry I forgot the CO also asked who I was going to live with and where. I know you were asked that too...it's very important that immigrants do not become public charges...

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

Nice to read it bro, you had wonderful moments

Thanks, God bless...sorry I forgot the CO also asked who I was going to live with and where. So be ready to answer that correctly.

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

Wow, congratulations once again, that was really short. CO just asked you 7 questions. Glory be to God.

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

I arrived at the US embassy's gate at around 6.50 am and queued to be cleared by the security before being ushered in. After the next checkpoint where they confirmed my identify and whether I had an appointment, I proceeded to the next checkpoint where they went through my luggage and scanned us for any metal objects/weapons after which we were allowed to enter the consular section where we were issued with waiting numbers and told to wait to be called outside on a cool sitting area. I waited there for something like 20 mins, then my no: was called to counter 5 where a seemingly Kenyan lady perused through my original docs, asked a few questions then instructed me to go the cashier and pay $330 visa processing fee. After that, I went back outside to the waiting bay-the cool one and waited again for ten minutes after which my no: was called to counter 6 where I met a Chinese lady who asked whether I was a Turkana and when I said no-I was born in Lodwar...she said I must then be Luo. She then switched to speaking Luo. She only took my finger prints then told me to wait outside...in Luo. After like 5mins I was called for my main interview...it was done by a very kind and gracious white lady at counter 8.

CO: Are you Blah...blah
Me: Yes, I'm
CO: Raise you right hand and swear that everything you say is the truth and nothing but the truth
ME: I do!! She wanted me to repeat the statement but said ok
CO: Who are you going to live with once you get to the States
ME: My brother, he live in Denver, Colorado.
CO: What did you do after High school
ME: I waited at home for a year then joined University
CO: Which University and for which program
ME: Blah..blah
CO: Is the program a marketable one in Kenya
ME: Not really
CO: So what do you normally do
ME:Blah...blah
CO: Congratulations...I've granted you a visa
ME: Thanks and God bless you...
Christ is my light and guardian ...I shall never wander in the wilderness of hopelessness.

In Jesus Christ I trust and put my faith always!!!!
Congs man, praise the Lord and may He guide you as you prepare for your relocation brother.

morning folks its great that the almighty is blessing the forum in a big way lets all thank him and keep on praising his good name ,to our folks who are going for their interviews we wish you all the best remember in this journey we are not alone God is with us congrats to our mates who had successful interviews and we also remember our brothers family and danny i know for sure GOD is with you you day is coming kindly keep the faith .be blessed folks

Today devotion
Hebrew 12;1-3

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Remember God loves you be blessed folks

woow great news praise the almighty indeed this fiscal year is ours congrats again nairobba you are up next olelenku all the best in your relocation GOD bless u

guy ray i hope we will meet in colorado sum tyms next year if GOD wishes mate

God's mercies as you proceed with the journey...we shall meet.
2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

Then for those Kenyan living far from Nairobi like I, make sure you go and pay early enough-at least two weeks before your interviews that your KNEC confidential results be sent to the embassy in time. It's only due to God's mercies that there was a Kenyan lady at one of the counters who confirmed my cert was authentic...KNEC was yet to send my confidential results confirmation a week later.
2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congs to Nairobba guys in Nairobi should plan we link up for lunch in early Jan we keep the flame burning even after departing.

UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET

(a) Interviews already done
1.Dannyden-Burundi, the out come was Administrative Processing..........
2.Family2133-Uganda, the out come was Administrative Processing..........
3.Godia-Kenya, the outcome was, Visa granted
3.4turya-Uganda, the outcome was, Visa granted
4.Feyisayo-Nigeria, the outcome was, Visa granted
5.Guy-Ray-Kenya, the outcome was, Visa granted
6.Nairobba-Kenya, the outcome was, Visa granted

____________________________________________________________________________________________
(c)Remaining interview in December 2013
1.Olelenku - Kenya
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(c)Up coming interviews in January 2014
1.Azmera - Ethiopia
2.Beth02 - Kenya
3.Partitas - Kenya
4.Jimko
5. Ghanaman - Ghana

____________________________________________________________________________________________
1.Olelenku - Kenya
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1.Azmera - Ethiopia
2.Beth02 - Kenya
3.Partitas - Kenya
4.Jimko
5. Ghanaman - Ghana

Thanks Family2133 for the updates on the spreadsheet; this just seems to be a Winners' home! And we are still believing God for more and more visas! Those that trust in the Almighty One shall not be put to shame! Amen!

Yes that's very true,no need of risking so I will visit KNEC early jan,all the best in your life ahead.
Then for those Kenyan living far from Nairobi like I, make sure you go and pay that you KNEC confidential be sent to the embassy in time. It's only due to God's mercies that there was a Kenyan lady at one of the counters who confirmed my cert was authentic...KNEC was yet to send my confidential results confirmation a week later.
2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

I arrived at the US embassy's gate at around 6.50 am and queued to be cleared by the security before being ushered in. After the next checkpoint where they confirmed my identify and whether I had an appointment, I proceeded to the next checkpoint where they went through my luggage and scanned us for any metal objects/weapons after which we were allowed to enter the consular section where we were issued with waiting numbers and told to wait to be called outside on a cool sitting area. I waited there for something like 20 mins, then my no: was called to counter 5 where a seemingly Kenyan lady perused through my original docs, asked a few questions then instructed me to go the cashier and pay $330 visa processing fee. After that, I went back outside to the waiting bay-the cool one and waited again for ten minutes after which my no: was called to counter 6 where I met a Chinese lady who asked whether I was a Turkana and when I said no-I was born in Lodwar...she said I must then be Luo. She then switched to speaking Luo. She only took my finger prints then told me to wait outside...in Luo. After like 5mins I was called for my main interview...it was done by a very kind and gracious white lady at counter 8.

CO: Are you Blah...blah
Me: Yes, I'm
CO: Raise you right hand and swear that everything you say is the truth and nothing but the truth
ME: I do!! She wanted me to repeat the statement but said ok
CO: Who are you going to live with once you get to the States
ME: My brother, he live in Denver, Colorado.
CO: What did you do after High school
ME: I waited at home for a year then joined University
CO: Which University and for which program
ME: Blah..blah
CO: Is the program a marketable one in Kenya
ME: Not really
CO: So what do you normally do
ME:Blah...blah
CO: Congratulations...I've granted you a visa
ME: Thanks and God bless you...
Christ is my light and guardian ...I shall never wander in the wilderness of hopelessness.

In Jesus Christ I trust and put my faith always!!!!

Congratulations...nice, nice....get ready now to move and start a new life

morning folks its great that the almighty is blessing the forum in a big way lets all thank him and keep on praising his good name ,to our folks who are going for their interviews we wish you all the best remember in this journey we are not alone God is with us congrats to our mates who had successful interviews and we also remember our brothers family and danny i know for sure GOD is with you you day is coming kindly keep the faith .be blessed folks

Today devotion
Hebrew 12;1-3

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Remember God loves you be blessed folks

Indeed The Lord is blessing this forum. It is encouraging to see all these positive visa issuance. I am so looking forward to next year.

1.Olelenku - Kenya
1.Azmera - Ethiopia
2.Beth02 - Kenya
3.Partitas - Kenya
4.Jimko
5. Ghanaman - Ghana

Thanks Family2133 for this colorful and informative update. How are you doing by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.