• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hallo folks hop ya doin great ,as we wait for our members who are goin for their interviews this month lets all pray for their success to folks who are plannin to relocate we wish you all the best remember God loves you and praise him always .

Our daily Monday prayer
Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Be blessed and remember God loves you! AMEN[/QUOTE

Amen...Praise be to the Almighty God!!!!
2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: 9th Dec. Thanks to GOD, granted.

Sorry I'll narrate my story later in the evening as I have to do something urgently, God's mercies....

In Jesus Christ I trust and put my faith always!!!!

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

I arrived at the US embassy's gate at around 6.50 am and queued to be cleared by the security before being ushered in. After the next checkpoint where they confirmed my identify and whether I had an appointment, I proceeded to the next checkpoint where they went through my luggage and scanned us for any metal objects/weapons after which we were allowed to enter the consular section where we were issued with waiting numbers and told to wait to be called outside on a cool sitting area. I waited there for something like 20 mins, then my no: was called to counter 5 where a seemingly Kenyan lady perused through my original docs, asked a few questions then instructed me to go the cashier and pay $330 visa processing fee. After that, I went back outside to the waiting bay-the cool one and waited again for ten minutes after which my no: was called to counter 6 where I met a Chinese lady who asked whether I was a Turkana and when I said no-I was born in Lodwar...she said I must then be Luo. She then switched to speaking Luo. She only took my finger prints then told me to wait outside...in Luo. After like 5mins I was called for my main interview...it was done by a very kind and gracious white lady at counter 8.

CO: Are you Blah...blah
Me: Yes, I'm
CO: Raise you right hand and swear that everything you say is the truth and nothing but the truth
ME: I do!! She wanted me to repeat the statement but said ok
CO: Who are you going to live with once you get to the States
ME: My brother, he live in Denver, Colorado.
CO: What did you do after High school
ME: I waited at home for a year then joined University
CO: Which University and for which program
ME: Blah..blah
CO: Is the program a marketable one in Kenya
ME: Not really
CO: So what do you normally do
ME:Blah...blah
CO: Congratulations...I've granted you a visa
ME: Thanks and God bless you...
Christ is my light and guardian ...I shall never wander in the wilderness of hopelessness.

Last edited by a moderator:
2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

I arrived at the US embassy's gate at around 6.50 am and queued to be cleared by the security before being ushered in. After the next checkpoint where they confirmed my identify and whether I had an appointment, I proceeded to the next checkpoint where they went through my luggage and scanned us for any metal objects/weapons after which we allowed to enter the consular section where we issued with waiting numbers and told to wait be called outside on a cool sitting area. I waited there for something like 20 mins, then my no: was called to counter 5 where a seemingly Kenya lady perused by original docs, asked a few questions then instructed me to go the cashier and pay $ 330 visa processing fee. After that I went back outside to the waiting bay-the cool one and waited again for ten minutes after which my no: was called to counter 6 where I met a Chinese lady who asked whether I was a Turkana and when I said no-I was born in Lodwar...she said I must then be Luo. She then switched to speaking Luo. She only took my finger prints then told me to wait outside...in Luo. After like 5mins I was called for my main interview...it was done by a very kind and gracious white lady at counter 8.

CO: Raise you right hand and swear that everything you say is the truth and nothing but the truth
Christ is my light and guardian ...I shall never wander in the wilderness of hopelessness.

Wow, congratulations once again, that was really short. CO just asked you 7 questions. Glory be to God.

Nice to read it bro, you had wonderful moments
2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

I arrived at the US embassy's gate at around 6.50 am and queued to be cleared by the security before being ushered in. After the next checkpoint where they confirmed my identify and whether I had an appointment, I proceeded to the next checkpoint where they went through my luggage and scanned us for any metal objects/weapons after which we allowed to enter the consular section where we issued with waiting numbers and told to wait be called outside on a cool sitting area. I waited there for something like 20 mins, then my no: was called to counter 5 where a seemingly Kenya lady perused by original docs, asked a few questions then instructed me to go the cashier and pay $ 330 visa processing fee. After that I went back outside to the waiting bay-the cool one and waited again for ten minutes after which my no: was called to counter 6 where I met a Chinese lady who asked whether I was a Turkana and when I said no-I was born in Lodwar...she said I must then be Luo. She then switched to speaking Luo. She only took my finger prints then told me to wait outside...in Luo. After like 5mins I was called for my main interview...it was done by a very kind and gracious white lady at counter 8.

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

Congratulations!!!! I can see that the good Lord is doing wonders in the forum thats a sign that all the dv 2014 in this forum will make it big...I was asked like 3 or 4 questions only. Am happy for you and welcome aboard. Remember IOM for affordable air ticket.

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

when God says yes!!nobody can say no!!all the best and congrats!!

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

congratulations,is like pushing a drunker man,all the best in your new life

congratulations Guy ray....all the best as you forge ahead...
2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

Congratulations bro Guy-Ray !! All the Best ahead !

Hi Sims65 welcome to the forum and may the lord grant you your hearts desire.

hi guys, i cant say am new but i guess this is my 1st post here. allow me to congratulate all of yous who have already succeeded in getting their visas processed and may God bless you as you even prepare to leave. as for us who are yet to go through the process lets not loose hope coz we are heading there and all will be well...... thanks for all the updates you guys are so amazing and friendly no wonder God chose to give you this opportunity..... lets keep the forum running and encouraging each other.

Massive congrats Guy-ray. Another walk in the park with the CO. So then are you Luo? just kidding nway may the good lord shine his light upon you as you venture into your new life on the side of the atlantic

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

I arrived at the US embassy's gate at i 6.50 am and queued to be cleared by the security before being ushered in. After the next checkpoint where they confirmed my identify and whether I had an appointment, I proceeded to the next checkpoint where they went through my luggage and scanned us for any metal objects/weapons after which we allowed to enter the consular section where we issued with waiting numbers and told to wait be called outside on a cool sitting area. I waited there for something like 20 mins, then my no: was called to counter 5 where a seemingly Kenya lady perused by original docs, asked a few questions then instructed me to go the cashier and pay $ 330 visa processing fee. After that I went back outside to the waiting bay-the cool one and waited again for ten minutes after which my no: was called to counter 6 where I met a Chinese lady who asked whether I was a Turkana and when I said no-I was born in Lodwar...she said I must then be Luo. She then switched to speaking Luo. She only took my finger prints then told me to wait outside...in Luo. After like 5mins I was called for my main interview...it was done by a very kind and gracious white lady at counter 8.

Big thank you for the updates, its so encouraging to see more names added with the green writing at the end "visa granted" we believe in the good lord every month more and more. success stories shall be published here giving Him the honour. All the best to Olelenku and Nairobba. Those on AP may you eat christmas with visas on your pass ports.

UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET

(a) Interviews already done[/COLOR
1.Dannyden-Burundi, the out come was Administrative Processing.
2.Family2133-Uganda, the out come was Administrative Processing.
3.Godia-Kenya, the outcome was, Visa granted
3.4turya-Uganda, the outcome was, Visa granted
4.Feyisayo-Nigeria, the outcome was, Visa granted
5.Guy-Ray-Kenya, the outcome was, Visa granted

____________________________________________________________________________________________
(c)Members current and have received 2nd NL
1.Beth02, you have not yet processed your paper work, time is running out my dear ( up date the spreadsheet)
2.Partitas, you have processed very few, time is running so fast my dear.
3.Ghanaman, You are still processing most of the paper work, time is running hurry up man.
4.Jimko

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(c)Up coming interviews in December
1.Nairobba - Kenya
2.Olelenku

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

Congratulation i can see house of winners and God is Faithful

Wow, congratulations once again, that was really short. CO just asked you 7 questions. Glory be to God.

Thanks, God bless...sorry I forgot the CO also asked who I was going to live with and where. So be ready to answer that correctly.

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

To the Almighty God be all honor and glory!!!

Massive congrats Guy-ray. Another walk in the park with the CO. So then are you Luo? just kidding nway may the good lord shine his light upon you as you venture into your new life on the side of the atlantic

Thanks, God bless...sorry I forgot the CO also asked who I was going to live with and where. So be ready to answer that correctly.

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

Congratulation i can see house of winners and God is Faithful

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

Congratulations bro Guy-Ray !! All the Best ahead !

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

congratulations Guy ray....all the best as you forge ahead...

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

congratulations,is like pushing a drunker man,all the best in your new life

2014AF00015xxx
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

Status
Not open for further replies.