• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, God's mercies....

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: 9th Dec

In Jesus Christ I trust and put my faith always!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, God bless you abundantly....

2014AF00015xxx
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful

Thank you guys, I will go pay for my confidential KCSE confirmation cert at Extelcom building later this week. God bless you all!!!

2014AF00015xxx
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov

In Jesus Christ I trust and put my faith always!!!!

Hi D_J

I don't know of anyone myself, but if you go through 2013/2012/2011 threads your case is common, I am sure someone got a visa or the forumites in here might know of a person. But the thing is make sure you get an affidavit for your documents and from a credible lawyer or chances of going on AP are likely. Even though they put you under AP you will still get the visa!!! All the best God Bless

Hi Peeps,

D_J Here, I wanted to inquire if anybody knows someone who had different names in KCSE Cert and Passport and other documents and still got a visa?
ess.

I have that issue in that My KCSE name and the names in the other documents are different (One name). What do I need to go with on my day of the interview for the DV?

Thanks peeps.

Congratulations Godia!!

I was following the thread on my phone during the day!! When I saw Partitas update of your victory with the CO. Where I was i excused myself and went to the nearest men's toilet and gave it three good shouts of joy, until someone walked to find out what was going on in the toilet....was a bit embarrassed but i had to celebrate!!!! your victory.

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with the house, You have opened the flood gate of success stories for DV 2014. The more testimonies shared in here the more confident all of us get!! God made away for you on your third attempt!!! proves God answers prayers.

All the best with your plans of relocating to the land of opportunities!! Keep the house informed of your progress!!

The good Lord has bestowed His mercies upon me today and I thank God for the easiest interview!!!!
Woke up at 5.30 am since I spent the nite @ a relatives crib in Parklands area I was safe coz its less than 15 mins drive to Gigiri and no jam heading to that part of town in the morning....I arrived at the embassy gate 6:45 and found a queue the security guys checked the notification letters and let us in...@ 7.25 was at the security check got cleared and went in. was given a sheet with the requirements and went thru them my docs were checked I even saw my KNEC confirmation cert and after that went to pay the $330 went out to wait for my number to be called...by that time I was very tense but deep inside was praying that everything goes as planned. its the worse feeling coz I have been denied student visa twice and was like Lord have mercy. My number was called had my finger prints taken then the real show began....

CO: Raise your right hand and swear to say the truth.
ME: I swear
CO: Sign the form.
ME: Sahihi
CO: What course did you do after high school?
ME: Bla Bla Bla
CO: I can see you had applied for student visa twice before can u please clarify your marriage....

My heart sunk and was like nimepatikana!!! reason in December of 2011 I had applied for F1 visa as a single applicant visa was never approved then in June of 2012 I applied as married and I still got turned down. Had read I guess in the 2012 or 2013 thread of a lady who was in my situation and followed her heart despite guys telling her that she will never make it and she got her visa. I never thought that I was gonna get a GC so when I filled married in F1 it never crossed my mind that May 1st I was gonna make it. my wife and kids stay in Canada and she's OK with that place and thats why I applied as single when I played the lottery.

ME: I applied as married coz was cohabiting with my lady though the marriage is not yet legal.
CO: Ok your documents are all OK I approve your visa once again Congratulations.
ME: Thanks and have a blessed day.

Thats how my interview went ladies and gentlemen! I think the hardest part of the entire process was the medicals coz GC guys are treated nice and then they got a different section for the DV and Immigrant visa. Guys to me it was the most user friendly woman at counter 6. the last time I went was also interviewed by an old lady who was very rude!! I saw guys get their visas approved so I just wanna encourage fellow forumites who are yet to face the COs to be composed if u pass your medicals trust and believe in the good Lord that the rest will be a walk in the park!!! Family I am praying for you bro I know its gonna be well with you went to IOM and those guys told me to go back on Wednesday which I can't coz I have to head back to Eldoret am working tomorrow and had to pay someone to cover for me today.

Just wanna go prepare my resignation letter and I hope that God willing come January by His mercies I will be representing in Delaware. I want to also take this opportunity to thank you all for the prayers and encouragements not forgetting the help that we have shared all along its been of help and I trust that our 2014 team will be full of winners.

Hi Peeps,

D_J Here, I wanted to inquire if anybody knows someone who had different names in KCSE Cert and Passport and other documents and still got a visa?

I have that issue in that My KCSE name and the names in the other documents are different (One name). What do I need to go with on my day of the interview for the DV?

Thanks peeps.

Usually an affidavit from a lawyer pointing out the difference in names may suffice.
But for us to be able to give you an accurate answer or atleast a closer one, you need to explain more...
What name is on your 1nl, passport, birthcert and the other docs and whats the main difference in namea exactly? ?
Please disclose the above and we'll be glad to help out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Family , I talked to Ka Josy today and is currently working on her Birth Certificate and Translation of her degrees from French to English !
I hope she will be current when the next visa will be released! Thanks

UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET

(a) Interviews already done
1.Dannyden, the out come was Administrative Processing.
2.Family2133, the out come was Administrative Processing.
3.Godia, the outcome was, Visa granted
____________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)Doing the interview today

______________________________________________________________________________________________
(c)Members current and have received 2nd NL
1.Beth02, you have not yet processed your paper work, time is running out my dear ( up date the spreadsheet)
2.4Turya, you have done a good job, most of the paper work is done
3.Partitas, you have processed very few, time is running so fast my dear.
4.Nairoba
5.Ghanaman, You are still processing most of the paper work, time is running hurry up man.
6.Jimko

We need updates from the following
1.Samolaniyi
2.Ka Josy

Congratulations Godia for your fabulous victory! You deserve it every bit! You worked hard, you deserve it, you have got it! Please accept my congratulations on this wonderful recognition of your merits.Aim for the stars!

Regards,
JuelzAnge Jr.

.Thats how my interview went ladies and gentlemen! I think the hardest part of the entire process was the medicals coz GC guys are treated nice and then they got a different section for the DV and Immigrant visa. Guys to me it was the most user friendly woman at counter 6. the last time I went was also interviewed by an old lady who was very rude!! I saw guys get their visas approved so I just wanna encourage fellow forumites who are yet to face the COs to be composed if u pass your medicals trust and believe in the good Lord that the rest will be a walk in the park!!! Family I am praying for you bro I know its gonna be well with you went to IOM and those guys told me to go back on Wednesday which I can't coz I have to head back to Eldoret am working tomorrow and had to pay someone to cover for me today.

Just wanna go prepare my resignation letter and I hope that God willing come January by His mercies I will be representing in Delaware. I want to also take this opportunity to thank you all for the prayers and encouragements not forgetting the help that we have shared all along its been of help and I trust that our 2014 team will be full of winners.

http://www.city-data.com

Hallo house!!!

I thought I just share this site I think its a good tool for Obamaland research.
For those who are in the process of migrating soon, looking for more info on which city/town to move to once in Obama land. You can go through this website and compare cities to help you make up your mind. browse to get more info on
job opportunities/unemployment rates
crime rates e.g rape, murder, theft,assaults etc
average household income per year,
average house prices rent/buying,
population/race ratio,
Education
average weather,
zip codes,
age ratios
attractions
Transport
Religion
Neighbourhoods
and many more....simply search your city of choice
Hope the website will shine some light on Obama land
Cheers:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Congratulations Godia!!

Where I was i excused myself and went to the nearest men's toilet and gave it three good shouts of joy, until someone walked to find out what was going on in the toilet....was a bit embarrassed but i had to celebrate!!!! your victory.
Hahahaahhaa, utamaduni you have given me a very big laughter in office this morning, Ok...this is another way of celebrating success but terms and conditions apply!!!!!!!!

Posted by Juelzangejr;2664080]
Hey Family
Yes please,
I talked to Ka Josy today and is currently working on her Birth Certificate and Translation of her degrees from French to English !
Ok I will update the spreadsheet accordingly.
I hope she will be current when the next visa bullettin will be released! Thanks
Let us pray for her but she needs to speed up the processing of documents

hallo folks are you still basking in godias victory ? its wonderfull to see one of our own celebrating GODS miracle ,its all trusting in the almighty and all will be ok,i belive there are more success stories to come in this thread and to our brothers danny and family we should alway remember them in our prayers .For believers i know you will agree with me that God will finish his work that he started with us !

Todays devotion

Numbers 11;23
The Lord answered Moses, “Is the Lord’s arm too short? Now you will see whether or not what I say will come true for you.”

remember GOD loves you be blessed folks

I have registered for the DHL courier on the CSC webpage too bad eldoret isn't listed but have already sorted the issue our lady will pick my passport at the international life house Nairobi.....dunno how long its gonna take before I get the airway-bill number any idea from the forumites?

hallo folks are you still basking in godias victory ? its wonderfull to see one of our own celebrating GODS miracle ,its all trusting in the almighty and all will be ok,i belive there are more success stories to come in this thread and to our brothers danny and family we should alway remember them in our prayers .For believers i know you will agree with me that God will finish his work that he started with us !

Todays devotion

Numbers 11;23
The Lord answered Moses, “Is the Lord’s arm too short? Now you will see whether or not what I say will come true for you.”

remember GOD loves you be blessed folks
Thank you Akelloh for the spiritual breakfast, words of encouragement from the word of God "BIBLE", will always strengthen us and comfort us given the state we are in now especially Danny and I. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.