• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
karibu member..u have to send the forms early..actually did the process almost a month and a half earlier..but a week will suffice...

Thanks a lot...God bless....
Guy-ray

Thanks, God's mercies....

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: 9th Dec

In Jesus Christ I trust and put my faith always!!!!

Yes...
You need to visit Knec offices Extelecom or Nhc bldg and request them to send your Confidential KCSE cert to the Embassy. It'll cost you Ksh 2,000.
Welcome to this forum, we are a Family ( a dv family), Any question that you might have, just post it here. I and the other members will be glad to help out where we can!
What's your case number?
Again congrats for being selected and all the best in advance. ;)

Guy-ray

2014AF00015xxx

Yea u go to knec a week before your interview pay two thousand bob and knec will forward the confirmation to the embassy. Make sure to do that to avoid AP
Guy-ray

2014AF00015xxx

UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET

(a) Interviews already done
1.Dannyden, the out come was Administrative Processing.
2.Family2133, the out come was Administrative Processing.
3.Godia, the outcome was, Visa granted
____________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)Doing the interview today

______________________________________________________________________________________________
(c)Members current and have received 2nd NL
1.Beth02, you have not yet processed your paper work, time is running out my dear ( up date the spreadsheet)
2.4Turya, you have done a good job, most of the paper work is done
3.Partitas, you have processed very few, time is running so fast my dear.
4.Nairoba
5.Ghanaman, You are still processing most of the paper work, time is running hurry up man.
6.Jimko

We need updates from the following
1.Samolaniyi
2.Ka Josy

Thanks Family2133 for this awesome work. Keeping us informed.

Hi Peeps,

D_J Here, I wanted to inquire if anybody knows someone who had different names in KCSE Cert and Passport and other documents and still got a visa?

I have that issue in that My KCSE name and the names in the other documents are different (One name). What do I need to go with on my day of the interview for the DV?

Thanks peeps.

Hello D_J,

you say different names in KCSE Cert and passport and other documents...rather confusing I should say. Does it mean the names on other documents are also different? Are the names on your KCSE for example James John and on other documents it is James Peter? What names are on the 1 NL or Notification Letter? With more information we can try to suggest advice.

You are welcome Family2133!:) I hope your AP is over soon so that you can move to the next steps, booking flights etc. We are still praying for you!!!

Hahahaahhaa, utamaduni you have given me a very big laughter in office this morning, Ok...this is another way of celebrating success but terms and conditions apply!!!!!!!!

Mombasa Folks

Hallo Bwana Akelloh
I am currently in Kilifi an hour away, north of mombasa, I am down here for a few months God willing if not will be heading back to Nairobi sometime next year God willing as well.:)

any member from the town of mombasa can you please halla @ me,its good if we keep in touch

The good Lord has bestowed His mercies upon me today and I thank God for the easiest interview!!!!

CO: Ok your documents are all OK I approve your visa once again Congratulations.
ME: Thanks and have a blessed day.

2014 team will be full of winners.

Congratulation Godia, God is faithful. welcome to America.

Hi Peeps,

D_J Here, I wanted to inquire if anybody knows someone who had different names in KCSE Cert and Passport and other documents and still got a visa?

I have that issue in that My KCSE name and the names in the other documents are different (One name). What do I need to go with on my day of the interview for the DV?

Thanks peeps.

Get an affidavit from an advocate that's what i did,but the CO didn't ask,but its good to be armed.

I would like to applaud Nickelly for not forgetting us who are still in the battle field. Your advice and comfort will always help many achieve their dreams. May the Lord bless the work of your hands in USA and many blessings to your family.
Godia, as you plan to move, follow in Nickelly's foot steps, never forget where you came from keep on coming back to the forum and share the experience and advice as you advance in the process of relocation and resettlement, I wish you blessed preparations brothers.

Hi Gang,

I've been travelling for sometime but i see things are going on well. Family2133, the visa is coming after docs verification, hang in there and Godia, Congratulations. Lets keep encouraging each other every step of this 2014 journey.

God Bless

guys hope ya all doing well lets continue praying and believing in the almighty that each one of us in this thread will have a successful interview ,for those who will face the CO in dec i wish you all the best and i believe the visa is your .The daily devotion is to give us strength and encouragement .Be blessed folks and remember God loves you

Todays devotion
Psalms48;14
For this God is our God for ever and ever;
he will be our guide even to the end.

I would like to applaud Nickelly for not forgetting us who are still in the battle field. Your advice and comfort will always help many achieve their dreams. May the Lord bless the work of your hands in USA and many blessings to your family.
Godia, as you plan to move, follow in Nickelly's foot steps, never forget where you came from keep on coming back to the forum and share the experience and advice as you advance in the process of relocation and resettlement, I wish you blessed preparations brothers.

Have no worries family,they are just doing a background check on your qualification.Just keep praising God for the visa has been granted,delay is not denial.:)

Thanx bro. Its been a journey but am gratefully to the Almighty for all He's done and for what He will do for us all in the 2014 team
Hi Gang,

I've been travelling for sometime but i see things are going on well. Family2133, the visa is coming after docs verification, hang in there and Godia, Congratulations. Lets keep encouraging each other every step of this 2014 journey.

God Bless

guys hope ya all doing well lets continue praying and believing in the almighty that each one of us in this thread will have a successful interview ,for those who will face the CO in dec i wish you all the best and i believe the visa is your .The daily devotion is to give us strength and encouragement .Be blessed folks and remember God loves you

Todays devotion
Psalms48;14
For this God is our God for ever and ever;
he will be our guide even to the end.
Thanks Akelloh, In Jesus' name Amen

Hope your fine Familly and how are the kids.

Am also in Nairobi and as i speak, i have finished my first part of my medicals with IOM. I paid yesterday and today it was all about counseling, X-ray and lab tests. They have given a second appointment for tomorrow and by 9am i should be their for the second part.

How are you holding on bro
Thanks Akelloh, In Jesus' name Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.