• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thank God that He has answered Su'z and my prayers, we have been mentioning your name and case in our prayers. Prepare your human part and then submit to God to do the divine wonders. Wish you that visa.

I am seriously looking for the documents that I don't have,except for the college certs that I will get in jan,lets continue praying for each other

UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET

(a) Interviews already done
1.Dannyden, the out come was Administrative Processing.
2.Family2133, the out come was Administrative Processing.
3.Godia, the outcome was, Visa granted
____________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)Doing the interview today

______________________________________________________________________________________________
(c)Members current and have received 2nd NL
1.Beth02, you have not yet processed your paper work, time is running out my dear ( up date the spreadsheet)
2.4Turya, you have done a good job, most of the paper work is done
3.Partitas, you have processed very few, time is running so fast my dear.
4.Nairoba
5.Ghanaman, You are still processing most of the paper work, time is running hurry up man.
6.Jimko

We need updates from the following
1.Samolaniyi
2.Ka Josy

Last edited by a moderator:
News 101

Hallelujah, Godia called few mins ago. Great news guys.
Congrat Godia...can't wait for the experience...cheers to that members....
You've made all of us proud.

Hallelujah, Godia called few mins ago. Great news guys.
Congrat Godia...can't wait for the experience...cheers to that members....
You've made all of us proud.
Wow!thats great!God is marvelous !!this house is got a visa now!!waiting for the expirience !!

The good Lord has bestowed His mercies upon me today and I thank God for the easiest interview!!!!
Woke up at 5.30 am since I spent the nite @ a relatives crib in Parklands area I was safe coz its less than 15 mins drive to Gigiri and no jam heading to that part of town in the morning....I arrived at the embassy gate 6:45 and found a queue the security guys checked the notification letters and let us in...@ 7.25 was at the security check got cleared and went in. was given a sheet with the requirements and went thru them my docs were checked I even saw my KNEC confirmation cert and after that went to pay the $330 went out to wait for my number to be called...by that time I was very tense but deep inside was praying that everything goes as planned. its the worse feeling coz I have been denied student visa twice and was like Lord have mercy. My number was called had my finger prints taken then the real show began....

CO: Raise your right hand and swear to say the truth.
ME: I swear
CO: Sign the form.
ME: Sahihi
CO: What course did you do after high school?
ME: Bla Bla Bla
CO: I can see you had applied for student visa twice before can u please clarify your marriage....

My heart sunk and was like nimepatikana!!! reason in December of 2011 I had applied for F1 visa as a single applicant visa was never approved then in June of 2012 I applied as married and I still got turned down. Had read I guess in the 2012 or 2013 thread of a lady who was in my situation and followed her heart despite guys telling her that she will never make it and she got her visa. I never thought that I was gonna get a GC so when I filled married in F1 it never crossed my mind that May 1st I was gonna make it. my wife and kids stay in Canada and she's OK with that place and thats why I applied as single when I played the lottery.

ME: I applied as married coz was cohabiting with my lady though the marriage is not yet legal.
CO: Ok your documents are all OK I approve your visa once again Congratulations.
ME: Thanks and have a blessed day.

Thats how my interview went ladies and gentlemen! I think the hardest part of the entire process was the medicals coz GC guys are treated nice and then they got a different section for the DV and Immigrant visa. Guys to me it was the most user friendly woman at counter 6. the last time I went was also interviewed by an old lady who was very rude!! I saw guys get their visas approved so I just wanna encourage fellow forumites who are yet to face the COs to be composed if u pass your medicals trust and believe in the good Lord that the rest will be a walk in the park!!! Family I am praying for you bro I know its gonna be well with you went to IOM and those guys told me to go back on Wednesday which I can't coz I have to head back to Eldoret am working tomorrow and had to pay someone to cover for me today.

Just wanna go prepare my resignation letter and I hope that God willing come January by His mercies I will be representing in Delaware. I want to also take this opportunity to thank you all for the prayers and encouragements not forgetting the help that we have shared all along its been of help and I trust that our 2014 team will be full of winners.

thank you bro be blessed mate i knew this would be your day kaka !am happy for you bro wooooww @ least you can now rest easy

UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET

(a) Interviews already done
1.Dannyden, the out come was Administrative Processing.
2.Family2133, the out come was Administrative Processing.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)Doing the interview today
1.Godia (waiting to add on visa granted)
______________________________________________________________________________________________
(c)Members current and have received 2nd NL
1.Beth02, you have not yet processed your paper work, time is running out my dear ( up date the spreadsheet)
2.4Turya, you have done a good job, most of the paper work is done
3.Partitas, you have processed very few, time is running so fast my dear.
4.Nairoba
5.Ghanaman, You are still processing most of the paper work, time is running hurry up man.
6.Jimko

We need updates from the following
1.Samolaniyi
2.Ka Josy
Am processing my ID,will be out in 2 weeks,then medicals and police cert,as for college cert I was told to get them early jan,I wouldn't want last minute rush,thanx bro

congrats bro...
The good Lord has bestowed His mercies upon me today and I thank God for the easiest interview!!!!
Woke up at 5.30 am since I spent the nite @ a relatives crib in Parklands area I was safe coz its less than 15 mins drive to Gigiri and no jam heading to that part of town in the morning....I arrived at the embassy gate 6:45 and found a queue the security guys checked the notification letters and let us in...@ 7.25 was at the security check got cleared and went in. was given a sheet with the requirements and went thru them my docs were checked I even saw my KNEC confirmation cert and after that went to pay the $330 went out to wait for my number to be called...by that time I was very tense but deep inside was praying that everything goes as planned. its the worse feeling coz I have been denied student visa twice and was like Lord have mercy. My number was called had my finger prints taken then the real show began....

CO: I can see you had applied for student visa twice before can u please clarify your marriage....

My heart sunk and was like nimepatikana!!! reason in December of 2011 I had applied for F1 visa as a single applicant visa was never approved then in June of 2012 I applied as married and I still got turned down. Had read I guess in the 2012 or 2013 thread of a lady who was in my situation and followed her heart despite guys telling her that she will never make it and she got her visa. I never thought that I was gonna get a GC so when I filled married in F1 it never crossed my mind that May 1st I was gonna make it. my wife and kids stay in Canada and she's OK with that place and thats why I applied as single when I played the lottery.

ME: I applied as married coz was cohabiting with my lady though the marriage is not yet legal.
CO: Ok your documents are all OK I approve your visa once again Congratulations.

Thats how my interview went ladies and gentlemen! I think the hardest part of the entire process was the medicals coz GC guys are treated nice and then they got a different section for the DV and Immigrant visa. Guys to me it was the most user friendly woman at counter 6. the last time I went was also interviewed by an old lady who was very rude!! I saw guys get their visas approved so I just wanna encourage fellow forumites who are yet to face the COs to be composed if u pass your medicals trust and believe in the good Lord that the rest will be a walk in the park!!! Family I am praying for you bro I know its gonna be well with you went to IOM and those guys told me to go back on Wednesday which I can't coz I have to head back to Eldoret am working tomorrow and had to pay someone to cover for me today.

Just wanna go prepare my resignation letter and I hope that God willing come January by His mercies I will be representing in Delaware. I want to also take this opportunity to thank you all for the prayers and encouragements not forgetting the help that we have shared all along its been of help and I trust that our 2014 team will be full of winners.

Congrats Godia,a great Monday it is and certainly a great future awaits you,may God be with you as you prepare for jan,thanx for the encouragement .

WOW Godia! That is really a great success story. Thank you man and wish you all the best!

My dear am so happy for you God is really good, we so happy for you

Congs Godia, I hope we shall meet in US one time. Leaving so soon hahhahha, continue supporting us even when you reach Delaware, we need the experience abroad. Sorry for the feeling you had, I know how it feels but thank God that this time you got it. On my side, this is my first trial. I wish you a nice trip to US. I never went to pick my money from IOM bcs I forgot the receipts back in Kampala, I will go there when I am back in Nairobi either to pick the visas or to pick my Certificates. Did you inquire about the ticket deals at IOM, if yes, share.

Status
Not open for further replies.