• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guys another new member in the house.
You are most welcome, follow the link in my signature and fill in your details in the last free column, I will put you in the right position afterwards. Feel free to post any concern/question.

Family2133,

all is well...after verification of the educational documents, you are good to go. Just hang in my friend it will all be fine.
Thanks JONGE, God is great because I did not even expect to pass the documents level since I did not have the A-Level, they first thing they gave us was a sheet of paper which specifies all the requirements including academic qualifications for each country so when I saw A- Level for Uganda, I thought I was going to be turned away. Let me continue praying + the forum mates prayers, this AP may end with good news.

LOL at one point the forum had "37 users browsing the thread". Family I'm feeling disheartened by your case man. I really wish they approved your visa man. But be calm, the call will come sooner than you think.Blessings...

Thanks, I expected to meet you in Nairobi. I hope this AP ends with good news, continue praying for me.

Godias, i wish you successful interview .God is with us.

DV2014AF000085**
Entry Checked: 02.05.2013
Form Sent to KCC: 09.08.2013
Confirmed by KCC Via email: 14.09.2013
2nd NL: 20.11.2013
Interview : Mid Jan 2014
Police Cert: not yet
P.O.E: Michigan, Detroit city

We will keep praying for you in this AP period, we thank God that you were not denied. God be with you and your entire family. Safe journey as you get back to your country. Your success story is coming.
Thanks man, yes an AP is better than a denial, at least now even if they finally deny me, the pressure will have cooled down. But I hope the best with your prayers.

Isaiah 54:17

New King James Version (NKJV)

17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord. The bible says;Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Your blessed Family and i prophesy to you and your beautiful in the name of Jesus that in seven days from now, you will receive the good news. Take it and believe it. Be blessed.
In Jesus' name Amen . Thanks 4Turya, the prayers really works, I did not know that I would pass the documents checking stage.

though things didn't turn out as we expected,I have even more hope that the visas are still yours,the most important thing is that you submitted genuine certificates and after verifying that all will be well,it's delay and not denial and now we pray for you even more,safe journey family 2133!!
Thanks Partitas for all the support. I hope God willing, we shall board the same plane to US, your family and mine. Let us keep each other in prayer.

I got it guys!!late jan I will face the CO yuhuuu!!thank you Lord and all of you for your prayers!
I thank God that He has answered Su'z and my prayers, we have been mentioning your name and case in our prayers. Prepare your human part and then submit to God to do the divine wonders. Wish you that visa.

It shall be well with you Family!!! My congratulations to you in advance for the visa is surely yours. So far I haven't come across someone who was put on AP and never got the visa. We shall continue praying for you!!! Delay is not Denial!!! God bless
Hahaahaa , thanks man, this is early congratulatory message, I hope it does not bounce back. Keep me in your prayers.

Hallo mates hope you are all good its another bright monday ,folks lets pray for our very own who is at the embassy waitin for his turn with the CO on behalf of the folks in this thread who are not aware that GODIA Is having his interview today i wanna wish godia the very best of luck

Our daily Monday prayer
Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Be blessed and remember God loves you! AMEN

Amen...Godia go for it...it is all yours.

I wish Godia gets this visa so that we register a straight forward success in the house so far. We have you in our prayers Bro.

What I realized, if the paper work is ok, they no longer ask too many questions, their concentration is on the document verification and checking. They are over whelmed by big numbers of cases to handle so no time for useless questions. That is why I advise all that are about to face the CO to thorough work on their paper work. PRAYERS+GOOD PAPER WORK=VISA ISSUED

Thanks Partitas for all the support. I hope God willing, we shall board the same plane to US, your family and mine. Let us keep each other in prayer.

We ask it shall given to us,our faithful father in heaven pliz grant us this wish,I would love for us to be in the same flight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.