• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

I've hidden the last 3 numbers of your CN for your own protection. I think Britsimon also did the same thing on another post of yours.

When sharing your CN in a public forum, protect yourself by not revealing all the characters in it, same thing with personal information. This is the last time we will edit your CN on your behalf.

Lol, and I did the quote - but yeah, it's getting old...

lets think positive, its like mystery whether we're getting out interview or not but still thinking positive helps alot, be happy and i am sure everyone from this forum will get their turn, lets just pray and wait for next and final VB

Hey forum mates hope you doing great,its exactly 1 month n 2 weeks since i came to dallas,n so far my greencard arrived,i did my learners permit exam n passed ,hoping soon to hit the road.I want to wish all of you the best who are doing theire medicals,interviews n the ones waiting for theire 2 nd letters.GOd bless you.
Great to hear your progress. I am also heading to Dallas ans wondering how long did it take you to receive your SSN and Green Card. Thanks and God bless you.

Guys for all of you who are expecting to be current in SEPTEMBER and also some who are current in AUGUST please be on your guard to do your medicals sooner than later because it's very typical of the EMBASSY to reschedule interviews n bring them earlier.... a week or two in advance. So please be on your guard.
After July 16, anything goes.

Hope all you guyz are doing good. And its my pleasure to be back online after a long while with out posting. Am really doing good here in Lawrence Massachusetts and I attribute this for all your prayers and words of encouragement.

Now for the new 2015 family members online. Congrats for being selected and I pray that you may use this forum and our previous threads as frequent as you want because our forum is like a library for every question and concern you have.

I really wanna apologize for not being so active because I got two jobs and I am part timing at different shifts, its a little bit tricky because you have to maintain time as much as you can being that all these companies are one of the biggest here in the United states. So far not so bad. Yesterday I received my first American check and trust me for all I have gone through to reach here, I will keep it to remind my kids about what life means here.

To those who are still new online and you need some assistance please feel free to hit me up on my email address ivankajuma@yahoo.com. I will do the needful to help you with your questions.

Good luck

Guys for all of you who are expecting to be current in SEPTEMBER and also some who are current in AUGUST please be on your guard to do your medicals sooner than later because it's very typical of the EMBASSY to reschedule interviews n bring them earlier.... a week or two in advance. So please be on your guard.
My bro do u think African can go current in the next vb?

am asking this because in DV 2009 and 2010 August cut off was 64300 and september it was "current" . i know there are more selectees this year compared to recent years. is it possible to go current this year?

am asking this because in DV 2009 and 2010 August cut off was 64300 and september it was "current" . i know there are more selectees this year compared to recent years. is it possible to go current this year?

The AF number in DV2014 is 116k. That is 47k more Cns. Let's consider this a few ways.

So it took 11 months to get to 69k. So doing 47k in the last month would seem an odd way to organise the workload.

But you might say there is less density in higher case numbers. That is true, once the draw limited countries have exhausted their numbers, there will be more holes. However, those limited countries all maxed out before this latest VB, and the jump was 13k. So the density in the remaining 47k will be about the same so they would generate more than 3 times the selectees with 47k compared to 13k. Again, that would seem an odd way to organise the workload.

And then we have the quota. To go current there needs to be enough visas to meet the expected demand. We can see the progress in the CEAC data. There just does not seem to be enough visas to meet the demand that is likely from 47k (along with AP cases aleady in the system).

Lastly, we are very sure that the 140k was a huge mistake. There was no reason to increase selectees by 30%.

So. Think about those points. Do you think AF can go current?

The AF number in DV2014 is 116k. That is 47k more Cns. Let's consider this a few ways.

So it took 11 months to get to 69k. So doing 47k in the last month would seem an odd way to organise the workload.

But you might say there is less density in higher case numbers. That is true, once the draw limited countries have exhausted their numbers, there will be more holes. However, those limited countries all maxed out before this latest VB, and the jump was 13k. So the density in the remaining 47k will be about the same so they would generate more than 3 times the selectees with 47k compared to 13k. Again, that would seem an odd way to organise the workload.

And then we have the quota. To go current there needs to be enough visas to meet the expected demand. We can see the progress in the CEAC data. There just does not seem to be enough visas to meet the demand that is likely from 47k (along with AP cases aleady in the system).

Lastly, we are very sure that the 140k was a huge mistake. There was no reason to increase selectees by 30%.

So. Think about those points. Do you think AF can go current?
ok britsimon your answer seems logic! and what can u say about the final cut off for Africa? how many cns are u expecting to get interviewed?