• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Hallo folks it feels good to be back and trust me all will be ok with the trust and the faith we have in our Lord , For those going for their interviews,medicals,and those who will receive their 2nl all the best just trust in the lord and al will be ok .Folks the journey has been long and we are near the finishing line lets no loose hope ,one thing have realized is the lower CN is like 800mtres and high CN is like marathon keep the faith folks all will be ok and we shall all smile and the end of FY2014

Todays devotion
psalms 27;13-14

I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!

Remember GOD loves you and your miracle is on your way

Welcome back!! And thanks for the stream of life.....

Hallo folks it feels good to be back and trust me all will be ok with the trust and the faith we have in our Lord , For those going for their interviews,medicals,and those who will receive their 2nl all the best just trust in the lord and al will be ok .Folks the journey has been long and we are near the finishing line lets no loose hope ,one thing have realized is the lower CN is like 800mtres and high CN is like marathon keep the faith folks all will be ok and we shall all smile and the end of FY2014

Todays devotion
psalms 27;13-14

Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,

l

Great to hear your progress. I am also heading to Dallas ans wondering how long did it take you to receive your SSN and Green Card. Thanks and God bless you.
hey mercy8924,am glad to hear that you are heading here, Dallas is great, it takes 10 days for your social card to arrive, green card normally at the immigration will tell you 2 months but mine took exactly 1 month n 2 weeks ,they are pretty fast, so my advice is once u land here the first thing is tell your host to take you to the office for social cards, after that now you can do other things while waiting for the card.Wishing you the best and hoping to meet you someday here in Dallas

Todays devotion
psalms 27;13-14

Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,

Hey Akelloh my brother, nice to have you back. Yeah this marathon is coming to an end in the next 4 weeks.

Hi Guys,
It's been a while. I've been travelling for work for quite a bit and just got back to Nairobi last weekend. My interview is this week. Guess what. I paid for confidential KCSE results to be sent to the embassy in early May before i left town and Kenya National Examination Council has not sent them..arghhhhh!!!! up until yesterday they hadn't. So hoping for the best really. What else can i do. Some Kenya government offices suck. This new platforms seems very user friendly.

Gurix

Sorry mate these government offices of ours sometimes let us down, but how do you know they have't sent?May is a while back:all the best in your upcoming interview and hopefully the cert will be at the embassy by then. PS as a person from same country as I what is your opinion about getting PC from Nairobi and Mombasa if you filled in as the 2 cities you have lived in longer than 6 months since age of 18. Does one PC from on current city suffice? Thanks in Advance
Hi Guys,
It's been a while. I've been travelling for work for quite a bit and just got back to Nairobi last weekend. My interview is this week. Guess what. I paid for confidential KCSE results to be sent to the embassy in early May before i left town and Kenya National Examination Council has not sent them..arghhhhh!!!! up until yesterday they hadn't. So hoping for the best really. What else can i do. Some Kenya government offices suck. This new platforms seems very user friendly.

Hi Guys,

Hey Guriix all the best with the interview this week....yeah I agree some government offices indeed s*** just make sure you have your receipt with you to show you paid for that service. All the best my friend it will be fine.

Gurix

Sorry mate these government offices of ours sometimes let us down, but how do you know they have't sent?May is a while back:all the best in your upcoming interview and hopefully the cert will be at the embassy by then. PS as a person from same country as I what is your opinion about getting PC from Nairobi and Mombasa if you filled in as the 2 cities you have lived in longer than 6 months since age of 18. Does one PC from on current city suffice? Thanks in Advance

Hey Pose,

One PC is sufficient my friend...

Hey Guriix all the best with the interview this week....yeah I agree some government offices indeed s*** just make sure you have your receipt with you to show you paid for that service. All the best my friend it will be fine.

Thanks Jonge..sh** happens sometimes.

Why is the official bulletin not yet out?there is definately something very wrong with Dv 2014.
Well I have no clue why the official numbers are not yet out...it could be that they are recalculating the numbers but it could also be that some other visa categories are not yet up to date. Remember the VB is not all about the diversity visa.

Thanks Jonge for that clarification...oh wait, we are in the same CN range, lets wait to see what the cut off will be in the comind days!

Pose yes we're in the same range...I should look you up when I come over there in August or September....hope you are well...

Hello Efamily, I was a little bit lost in this new forum style.
Those with high case number, Patience is the key.