• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Lost and found member here. Guys I goy lost when the forum changed, I have been trying but in vain, thanks to Anold who gave me directions thru facebook. Am happy to be home again.
Am reading the posts that I missed.
Jonge olibiki kati

Hi Family2133,

I am well not complaining just got back from Zambia over the weekend. How are you doing over there?

Hi Pose,

we are almost there...just 3 more weeks and we shall be rejoicing...preps should start by end of next month.

Morning friends
eventhough the VB seems to be slow but it is gradually moving and not stagnant so lets be hopeful as Jonge said 3 more weeks and days we shall be celebrating. preps and interview things already on my mind;);):cool:

Someone direct me on how to update my profile.
Just click on your name. However we have been having issues with the updating - and the administrator is giving access rights piecemeal. So slowly by slowly u shall be updating what previously you couldn't update.

Hullo Folks,
I wish all of you who are doing your interviews in the coming weeks to be well and go pick those VISAS. Those who are heading for your the Medicals all the best.
Then for the fellow Back Benchers - you must by now be aware that we are facing the CO in September or at the Earliest Late August if they do reschedule our interviews. For now lets wait for the 2nd NL to find out that date when we are facing the CO....most likely those letters do come out in the next.....35 days.
Please lets pray for one another.
Ciao.

Jonge do you think 100K is practical
Hi Ngozimoja,

I do think 100K is possible because of the big holes in the higher CNs...if you look at the latest CEAC Data for 05-June, you will notice that the number of CNs reduces significantly as the CNs get higher...I personally predicated that the cut-off would be about 105K

Hi Ngozimoja,

I do think 100K is possible because of the big holes in the higher CNs...if you look at the latest CEAC Data for 05-June, you will notice that the number of CNs reduces significantly as the CNs get higher...I personally predicated that the cut-off would be about 105K
Hi Jonge what of 92xxx can he have chance?