• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Be encouraged guys.
God makes ways where there are no ways.He opened up the Red sea for the Israelites to pass through.
He will see us through even with high CN numbers.
He is the same yesterday,today and forever.

Philippians 1:6
"being confident of this very thing,that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ."

Psalms 119:89
"Forever,O Lord,
Your word is settled in heaven."

He is faithful and your promise will come to pass.

Amen Erico..!!! lets be hopeful in less than 30 days....we will receive our miracles.....

Be encouraged guys.
God makes ways where there are no ways.He opened up the Red sea for the Israelites to pass through.
He will see us through even with high CN numbers.
He is the same yesterday,today and forever.

Philippians 1:6
"being confident of this very thing,that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ."

Psalms 119:89
"Forever,O Lord,
Your word is settled in heaven."

He is faithful and your promise will come to pass.

hey guys is it just me or have we lost quite a few no. of people with this whole shift of forum....

My bro do u think African can go current in the next vb?
Mohaa,
Yes surely Africa is gonna be current in September. Remember different countries do have differing quotas......and visas for some may be exhausted and for others the visas may be still available. And as you can scroll through the CEAC data you can ascertain that there are quite a number a holes as the case numbers go up.
Besides lets keep our fingers crossed. So that we do face the CO one day.

Mohaa,
Trust me that is n
am asking this because in DV 2009 and 2010 August cut off was 64300 and september it was "current" . i know there are more selectees this year compared to recent years. is it possible to go current this year?
Mohaa,
That is their business.....they shall deal with their workload. We have used common sence in trying to reason with how they deal with all those selectees. But trust me they do have quite a number of holes in them. In 2013 - they had to reschedule interviews to deal with the workload. Please do have faith.

Arnold, how are you mate?lets hope so. Things look like we shall become current in the july bulletin me and you. the predictions i see here are grim. and sadly, seem about accurate going by history, but one month is nothing compared to the other how many months we have waited around to get current...

Pose,
There is only one final VB remaining..that is the August one. Much as the July is not officially out - i hear the figure is 69.3 for Africa. Somehow i was expecting 81 as in the previous years - but lets leave it up to the Lord. Our day is surely coming.

Hi friends. Someone please tell me i we have a thread here for DV 2015 Kenyan selectees

Case numbers in the cohort of 70K-117K are approximately how many for AF?I don't mind estimation.
Ngozimoja
No one can tell you how many case exist or left between 70k and 117k only kcc knows about !
What we can trace are only the ones that appears on the ceac because they have been released by the embassies, and actually we still have the numbers for august as well.
Remember there is primary holes between the Cns and second ones also. Because of fraud and non following with forms.
So therefor we are only able to trace the ones that's showing on the Data so far...

Also one more point a 1000 Cn range can contain for exemple 10000 cases or can only contain 100 cases !

Just to correct the number of cases for august VB is not available yet on the Data.
I can't edit my post so frustating....

Just checked FY dv 2014 june vb...the number of kenyans selected for dv 2015 is less 711 CNs compared to dv 2014.....any igeas why???? I guess KFC is reducing the kenyan selectees.......Rwanda seems to have benefited with more than 200 CNs increase in the eastern african region....