• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

You will will 2015 my friend :)

I noticed
egypt; 5757,ethiopia;5718,nigeria;6043,

Congo DR;6025,cameroun;4268. Also have hight selectees but they didnd get a special cut off ? Do u guys think there will be ?
And why in SA ,
cuba 1178,venezuella;1905 never had any special cut off?

I think the reason for special cutoffs and also the 7% limit risk is pretty well explained on posts 249 and 250 of this thread http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?563616-January-VB-numbers-released!!!/page9

Each country is different. Some countries with 6000 selectees may get low number of forms returned, low complexity of cases (because public records are better, less terrorist risk or whatever) and low number of interviews or may simply have a large capacity to deal with visas. Another country might have only limited capacity and a high number of complicated cases to process. The country may then give feedback asking for a special limit because they cannot cope.

I think the reason for special cutoffs and also the 7% limit risk is pretty well explained on posts 249 and 250 of this thread http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?563616-January-VB-numbers-released!!!/page9

Each country is different. Some countries with 6000 selectees may get low number of forms returned, low complexity of cases (because public records are better, less terrorist risk or whatever) and low number of interviews or may simply have a large capacity to deal with visas. Another country might have only limited capacity and a high number of complicated cases to process. The country may then give feedback asking for a special limit because they cannot cope.

Thanks I checked the other posts, I think the the terror risk factor also has alot to do. Especially in AF region...

ok.
визы - visa
отказы - refusing
прогноз - forecast DV2014

Sloner:

1. You stated that you have not been selected for further processing and do not have any intention to learn English properly.
2. You keep engaging in speculative discussions about CN cut-offs, visa processing and the like and you do this by posting in ways that are difficult for people to understand, because of your apparent lack of desire to write proper English.
3. Then you post links that lead to content in the Russian language.

What is your agenda?

The language of this forum is English! Please refrain from posting things that do not make sense to the majority of forum users.
There's this thing called etiquette ...

guys ,let's be more patient
everybody knows english language better then someone , but worse then other one.

No man onthego is just curious to understand your motivations ! :)

The link you gave me u must translate all the words please sloner I don't understand the whole board ?
verticals are countries which has more then 4K selecties

Ethiopia
Nigeria
Ghana
Cameroon
Kenya
Kongo
Egypt
Iran
Nepal
Ukraine
Uzbekistan
Russia
Turkey

then 2013/ 2014/visa/refusal/prediction

what is this board about , i dont know at all

Last edited by a moderator:
okay. Goodbye ...
Sloner mostly they are right ,
nobody says, you have to learn english to live in Russia , but this is english language forum , and to communicate with other users ,at least you must respect them by translating your infos from russian ,
is it too hard for you to pass it through google transl.machine before posting here?

2013. 2014. Visa. Refusal. Prediction
Ethiopia. 4910. 5718. 2095. 473. 2439
Nigeria. 6218. 6043. 2756. 1467. 2678
Ghana. 5105. 6043. 2756. 1467. 1513
Camero. 3858. 4268. 1491. 620. 1600
Kenya. 4410. 4245. 1564. 711. 1649
Congo. 3924. 6025. 2100. 753. 3224
Egypt. 5015. 5757. 2688. 277. 3085

Iran. 6029. 6027. 3500. ---- 3500
Nepal. 4730. 6082. 2719. 266. 3784

Ukraine 6424. 6009. 1648. 259. 1541
Uzbek. 5101. 5014. 2960. 394. 2961
Russia. 3120. 4545. 1458. 1. 2123
Turkey. 1980. 3972. 571. 8. 1145

By sloner

Sloner:

1. You stated that you have not been selected for further processing and do not have any intention to learn English properly.
2. You keep engaging in speculative discussions about CN cut-offs, visa processing and the like and you do this by posting in ways that are difficult for people to understand, because of your apparent lack of desire to write proper English.
3. Then you post links that lead to content in the Russian language.

What is your agenda?

The language of this forum is English! Please refrain from posting things that do not make sense to the majority of forum users.
There's this thing called etiquette ...

If you do not like his posts just don't read them! You don't have to be a d%#k about it too Mr Etiquette!

Just because you do not want to read his posts, it does not mean that other members do not enjoy decoding and learning Slonerish. He has made some valid points over last few months and supplied few interesting links.

Sloner, where do you get those numbers for visas issued and refused in your chart. They don't look right, and they are different to the CEAC data. So are these based on data from.... <shudders> 2012????

If you do not like his posts just don't read them! You don't have to be a d%#k about it too Mr Etiquette!

Just because you do not want to read his posts, it does not mean that other members do not enjoy decoding and learning Slonerish. He has made some valid points over last few months and supplied few interesting links.

That's not the point. It may be funny at times, but very annoying to see that someone does not make any efforts to write proper English or posts things here in their own language. It keeps solid posts from appearing in this thread. Maybe a separate thread titled 'Fans of decoding and learning Slonerish' ? LOL :eek:

hey mr. grammar gestapo

That's not the point. It may be funny at times, but very annoying to see that someone does not make any efforts to write proper English or posts things here in their own language. It keeps solid posts from appearing in this thread. Maybe a separate thread titled 'Fans of decoding and learning Slonerish' ? LOL :eek:

It's not possible to learn English overnight. I hope you are aware of this.

Reading and writing to online forums is one way of improving one's English if s/he does not have access to English tutors like you might have had.

I don't think anybody needs your permission or approval to post in an open forum like this, so please stop being a D$CK about this. As others have said, if you don't like what he has been posting, just ignore and move on.

I can also be a grammar gestapo and start pointing out every grammar mistake you make, but I don't think this is the point of the forum.

[h=2]hey mr. grammar gestapo[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by OnTheGo
That's not the point. It may be funny at times, but very annoying to see that someone does not make any efforts to write proper English or posts things here in their own language. It keeps solid posts from appearing in this thread. Maybe a separate thread titled 'Fans of decoding and learning Slonerish' ? LOL
eek.gif

It's not possible to learn English overnight. I hope you are aware of this.

Reading and writing to online forums is one way of improving one's English if s/he does not have access to English tutors like you might have had.

I don't think anybody needs your permission or approval to post in an open forum like this, so please stop being a D$CK about this. As others have said, if you don't like what he has been posting, just ignore and move on.

I can also be a grammar gestapo and start pointing out every grammar mistake you make, but I don't think this is the point of the forum.

Just back off with the accusation, or I will get you reported and banned quicker than you joined here - it is a sad reflection on you that your SECOND ever post in this forum compares me with being a Nazi Gestapo - you crossed the line already.

I stand by my opinion that when someone here doesn't make much EFFORT to even communicate in English, then even states that he doesn't have any DESIRE to improve on their English skills and THEN even starts to post things in his RUSSIAN mother language ... then I have every right to complain about this, in a open forum.

One thing is being tolerant and the other is being foolish, childish and ignorant.

[h=2]hey mr. grammar gestapo[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by OnTheGo
That's not the point. It may be funny at times, but very annoying to see that someone does not make any efforts to write proper English or posts things here in their own language. It keeps solid posts from appearing in this thread. Maybe a separate thread titled 'Fans of decoding and learning Slonerish' ? LOL
eek.gif

Just back off with the accusation, or I will get you reported and banned quicker than you joined here - it is a sad reflection on you that your SECOND ever post in this forum compares me with being a Nazi Gestapo - you crossed the line already.

I stand by my opinion that when someone here doesn't make much EFFORT to even communicate in English, then even states that he doesn't have any DESIRE to improve on their English skills and THEN even starts to post things in his RUSSIAN mother language ... then I have every right to complain about this, in a open forum.

One thing is being tolerant and the other is being foolish, childish and ignorant.

OnTheGo grow up , you are starting to get annoying.

Please consider that there are people who are getting to this forum to get informed and not to read your Ad Hominem accusations left and right.

Thank you

by the way ,
Sloner said , that foreign language he had studied in the school was Deutsch , and he hasn't any other education in English, however he found this forum interesting and he tried his best to communicate with people here, despite it was very hard to him.
But finally he got bored of sneers and complaints he received and he decided to stop that discomfort he brought to users here by troubling them with his "slonish language"
i think everybody should be more patient here , at least ignore him , but why to disappoint ?