• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

Well I think there should be a higher number of cases where the selectees don't send in their 122/230 forms. If someone submitted on their behalf without their knowledge then they are unlikely to have the means/interest to go through the process. If they submit the forms, many will be no shows at the interviews.

So whoever entered their details by themselves, not knowing that some dubious gangsters already submitted their details "on their behalf" ... what happens to those entries? Marked invalid for "attempted multiple entries"?
So effectively, even LESS real applicants should be there as a result of a) deleted "multiple" entries and b) applications that never eventuated for not being able to cough up the Mafia money...

LOL - I replied to someone else about this link by PM - so I am going to paste that response here...

I think it is sad in a way. There is always someone looking to take advantage for personal gain. This sort of thing happens in other countries too, so it isn't a total surprise.

What are the impacts?

Well I think there should be a higher number of cases where the selectees don't send in their 122/230 forms. If someone submitted on their behalf without their knowledge then they are unlikely to have the means/interest to go through the process. If they submit the forms, many will be no shows at the interviews.

Next, I imagine there will be a lot of people picked up for marriage fraud.

Net result, Ukraine will have an abnormally low rate of success (selectee to visa issued), and that will be helpful for the rest of EU region.

Yeah I admit there were a bit of laziness lol but I was also verry busy
At that time , driving up and down I couldn't sit and read for longer than 2mnts :(
But anyway thanks for ur resumee, and like say its sad seing some croocks
Taking advantage of dv winners and blackmailing them!
At least the ones that don't peech up for the inteview because they weren't about !
Will make otherones happiness !

What is it that you don't understand in the article? Don't say you are just too lazy to read it and wait for him to "serve" the bullet points to you ... hahahahaha...that would be lame! :p

Haha
I really didn't have to read it carefully and I know simon would clarify
Some extra points on it .lol

So whoever entered their details by themselves, not knowing that some dubious gangsters already submitted their details "on their behalf" ... what happens to those entries? Marked invalid for "attempted multiple entries"?
So effectively, even LESS real applicants should be there as a result of a) deleted "multiple" entries and b) applications that never eventuated for not being able to cough up the Mafia money...

Yes agreed.

In the case where an agent enters someone and then they enter as well that person would become a hole - and never know they were a winner.

Very diplomatic response - respect :cool:

It's actually crazy that they selected so many people ("winners"), they must have been desperate to absolutely ensure all visas will be issued...and to ensure that they will, they will destroy the hopes of tens of thousands.

Maybe their desperation stems from their desire to balance out the population due to the increasing flow of people who give up on their green cards and citizenship, as a result of the crazy FBAR and FACTA laws (hauting everyone who dares to live outside of the US in the future). - Muahahaha :confused:

If the US government is as desperate to replenish it's population for financial gain as you're postulating, it would make a lot more sense for them to provide an easier path to permanent residency to the thousands of H and L visa holders already in the US and earning decent incomes than base it's hope on DV lottery winners. The number of people renouncing their citizenship and permanent residency due to the FBAR and FACTA laws is more or less like a drop in the ocean IMO. The truth is for every single person that leaves, there's a thousand lining up to take their place.

Wow...I had no idea. Even the president's relatives have been living in fear for being deported ... it must be really stressful every day not to know if one day you might be deported. What I never understood is, how thousands upon thousands of children of illegal migrant parents were able to attend PUBLIC schools and attain educational qualifications, despite the fact that they are in fact illegal residents, just like their parents...now they are giving them all full citizenship.
Do they not require ID's (parents) to even register these kids into the public school system?

Never mind obama's uncle his aunty also only had her asylium app granted 2 only two years ago ! After 40 years somthing !
Now about how illegal immigrant manage to suscrib their kids to skool ! I have no idea I know all over the planet they require the I'd
Od the parents like said !!!
http://www.france24.com/en/20131204-obama-uncle-green-card-kenya-usa/

Admission into public schools for Kindergarten - Grade 12 education is not tied to a parent's legal status or lack of it. As a matter of fact, the U.S. Supreme Court did rule that undocumented children have a constitutional right to receive a free public K-12 education. In 1982, the Supreme Court held in Plyler v. Doe that Texas violated the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution by denying undocumented school-age children a free public education. Reasoning that such children are in the country through no fault of their own, the Court therefore ruled that they are entitled to the same K-12 education that the state provides to children who are citizens or legal residents.

In the case where an agent enters someone and then they enter as well that person would become a hole - and never know they were a winner.
Winning more. Send forms less. This proves that the number of interviews in the consulates.
I think i have no chance,case number is so high/2014EU00053***(
hope dies last...

Winning more. Send forms less. This proves that the number of interviews in the consulates.

Please finish your sentences, all three of them are not. This is a good example why people have a hard time understanding you.
Do you "think" Russian and translate in your head? I was not kidding when I suggested that you should make maximum use of your time prior to the DV interview and actually take English classes. Just a friendly tip :)

Please finish your sentences, all three of them are not. This is a good example why people have a hard time understanding you.
Do you "think" Russian and translate in your head? I was not kidding when I suggested that you should make maximum use of your time prior to the DV interview and actually take English classes. Just a friendly tip :)

LOL - yeah, even my English-Slonerish translation guide can't help if he doesn't write whole sentences.

That's why we like sloner here, we learn to speak russian in english how awesome :)
BTW he's not expecting any interview he doesn't even play!!!

I was not kidding when I suggested that you should make maximum use of your time prior to the DV interview and actually take English classes.
Why should I learn English. I live well in Russia. In Russia, the official language is Russian.
For the interview, I do not prepare.:)

That's pretty much how google or other software translates "simple present" statements made in Slavic languages. Although Sloner's launguage is bit similar to mine I sometimes seriously struggle with his posts.

Sometimes it sounds like a direct translation - word by word. For example when he would refer to Africa or Ukraine as she which is correct in his language.

That's pretty much how google or other software translates "simple present" statements made in Slavic languages. Although Sloner's launguage is bit similar to mine I sometimes seriously struggle with his posts.

Sometimes it sounds like a direct translation - word by word. For example when he would refer to Africa or Ukraine as she which is correct in his language.

Wow - good input. Perhaps Sloner is right - more of us should learn Russian, but somehow I think Mandarin is the next language we should learn...

I did not win. I only participate in the lottery.

You will will 2015 my friend :)

I noticed
egypt; 5757,ethiopia;5718,nigeria;6043,

Congo DR;6025,cameroun;4268. Also have hight selectees but they didnd get a special cut off ? Do u guys think there will be ?
And why in SA ,
cuba 1178,venezuella;1905 never had any special cut off?

I did not win. I only participate in the lottery.

Sorry to hear, but why do you spend so much time on this forum trying to debate things when you clearly stated:

Why should I learn English. I live well in Russia. In Russia, the official language is Russian.

By this I mean, it seems you do not see any reason to improve your English language skills by your own account and you seem to be living a happy life in Russia.