• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 AOS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

It is more than 3 months that we filed the AOS and more than 70 days that we did biometrics but no news on Interview Letter yet. I am very concerned on this and am going to check FO in DC office. I called the USCIC 800 with level 2 officer and he suggested to go to FO. I am hoping that something could happen during January. Any idea if we should get the documents when we go to FO for just general info? Thanks

CN 2014AS000017XX
10/02/13 - AOS Delivered to Chicago
10/09/13 - Acceptance
10/12/13 - NOA
10/20/13 - Bio letter
11/21/13 - Biometrics (Walk-in 10/21/13)
? - Interview Letter
? - Interview
? - CPO
? - Green Card Received

am on the same boat! I guess just wait till our time to come!

Hey guys,

It is more than 3 months that we filed the AOS and more than 70 days that we did biometrics but no news on Interview Letter yet. I am very concerned on this and am going to check FO in DC office. I called the USCIC 800 with level 2 officer and he suggested to go to FO. I am hoping that something could happen during January. Any idea if we should get the documents when we go to FO for just general info? Thanks

CN 2014AS000017XX
10/09/13 - Acceptance
10/12/13 - NOA
10/20/13 - Bio letter
? - Interview Letter
? - Interview
? - CPO
? - Green Card Received

You did good, and that's most important.

It sucks, I know! But you are still one of the luckiest ones to 1) have won 2) with a low CN.

Thing's will be all right my friend.

Bro, everything happen for a reason. Like what c1984 mention, we are extremely lucky to win the DV with a low CN.

I think your interview will be smooth.

Hey guys,

CN 2014AS000017XX
10/09/13 - Acceptance
10/12/13 - NOA
10/20/13 - Bio letter
? - Interview Letter
? - Interview
? - CPO
? - Green Card Received

Hi eil.hoss,

I'm also in the same boat. Please keep us updated as to what the FO will tell you. Thanks!

Dear all, I am curious as to whether any of you see you cases (if within the February cutoffs) in the CEAC system. My understanding has been that KCC hands off AOS cases so would have little on no control over them. I would be surprised therefore if they are in CEAC (and I have never seen one that lists a FO instead of an embassy). However, just want to be sure....

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

By the way - enter your case number in the system in this format 2014EU101.

Dear all, I am curious as to whether any of you see you cases (if within the February cutoffs) in the CEAC system. My understanding has been that KCC hands off AOS cases so would have little on no control over them. I would be surprised therefore if they are in CEAC (and I have never seen one that lists a FO instead of an embassy). However, just want to be sure....

Checked mine. Didn't find it.

Yep! That is correct

I am going to FO tomorrow afternoon to see if I can have any update on this and will keep you all posted. When I talked to the immigration level 2 officer in USCIS 800 number, he said that the holiday season shouldn't affect much because they were only close for two days. I was under the impression that the holiday season could delay the interview timings but seem not really.

Hi eil.hoss,

I'm also in the same boat. Please keep us updated as to what the FO will tell you. Thanks!

Yes, please try in FO. Also, I hope you have taken an Infopass appt. for tomorrow. At my FO, they were not entertaining walk-ins without an Infopass appt. Keep us posted.

I am going to FO tomorrow afternoon to see if I can have any update on this and will keep you all posted. When I talked to the immigration level 2 officer in USCIS 800 number, he said that the holiday season shouldn't affect much because they were only close for two days. I was under the impression that the holiday season could delay the interview timings but seem not really.

thanks for the spreadsheet... it is a cool idea... i put my name on... i'll be more active on here... i'm maameafua.. F1-OPT stem extension.. CN 2014AF...27XXX. I've just made the DV check for KCC... i'll mail it hopefully by friday... any advise? questions... tips.. i'm yet to get my medicals done... i don't need police clearance do I? pardon me if it is a silly question.. i bet the answer will be in the I-485 instructions... :D

Isn;t the data actually came from USCIS/from US consular? I don;t mean I generated the data.

Raevsky captured the data from an official site - but we know it is incomplete and have known that for a while - it only accounts for 45k visas and we now know there were 51k issued.

Hi, Everyone:
USCIS published doument that shows status for all 2013 DV visas quoted at Consulate. The highest number of visa issued was for AS 10682.So you gut more than that Case . Chances are slim.
Here is the document.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...1BZSTF0R0JGeVRSTFE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=7

Ok, I believe Simon has accurately responded to your post. However, it would be greatly appreciated if we can limit the discussion of this AOS thread to AOS related issues. Discussions and speculations about number of visas issued and what not tend to get out of hand and clutter up threads. There are already enough threads dedicated to such discussions, so let's keep the focus here on AOS issues please!

Thank you!

thanks for the spreadsheet... it is a cool idea... i put my name on... i'll be more active on here... i'm maameafua.. F1-OPT stem extension.. CN 2014AF...27XXX. I've just made the DV check for KCC... i'll mail it hopefully by friday... any advise? questions... tips.. i'm yet to get my medicals done... i don't need police clearance do I? pardon me if it is a silly question.. i bet the answer will be in the I-485 instructions... :D

Go through the following spreadsheet, if you haven't done so already, following which you can ask specific questions (if you still have any):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AozhLxh12qzYdDU3WkxHaFFtdVI4Y01oTFc3ZnZlb1E#gid=5

Also, it might not be a bad idea to go through this thread from page 1, and possibly the DV AOS 2013 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.