• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 AOS Only - New Thread

@Britsimon you can ban me and I won't be bothered. If I'm a horrible and childish person then what does that make sm1smom for blocking the comments of a member who too shares valuable information for free? And for you agreeing to the way in which I was insensitively blocked makes you too horrible. There are ways in which information can be passed on and the manner in which it was giving to me was wrong!

OK bye.

@Britsimon @Sm1smom Please ignore these type of people.
Just because you dont agree on something you think that you know a lot doesnt give you any right to talk bad about people who have been helping all kinds of candidates for free.It is hard to find people like you guys especially in Usa helping people for free, you kidding, any small information here served by you guys sold by lawyers for hundreds of $$$$.Little respect to especially @Sm1smom @Britsimon
I sometimes so not agree on an information shared here, all you need to do just share your thoughts and respect to these people spending their hours here for people in the need of help...

It really hurts to know that your file is just sitting on your interviewer's desk and he does not feel like making a decision or taking his sweet time to do that! :( Btw, how did you call their office @wreck_it_ralph ?! I could't find any contact number besides the one for USCIS's NCSC

Congrats @Elin18 ! As far as I know we have only 2more who haven't got approved yet: @tonyLA and @Mammad . Please correct me if I'm missing out anyone.

Is there any progress @Mammad ?
Praying everyday that no bad announcements about global visas until next thursday(5 more business days).İf we make it to the interview I believe we will get it done same day or next day the 19th coz we have everything ready.
We will see if we get it, those visas will be one last ones, fingers crossed.
Pray for us:)

It really hurts to know that your file is just sitting on your interviewer's desk and he does not feel like making a decision or taking his sweet time to do that! :( Btw, how did you call their office @wreck_it_ralph ?! I could't find any contact number besides the one for USCIS's NCSC
No I didn't call them or anything. I was going to do that had the IO haven't made a decision by the 15th September. That was a Pseudo-deadline I got during the interview. If you want you can try getting infopass between 8am-8:30am in the morning of any day. The security guard at the entrance told me that they add new timeslots every morning. I didn't try it, but give it a try and get a deadline.