• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 - Africa winners

DV-2014 winner from Sudan

Congratulation for all winners
I am from Sudan, I had been selected with CN AF00085XXX
I would like to ask about possibility of getting visa for such high case number
Regards

In my selectee letter my name was last: Osman, first: Ahmed, Middle: Ali
While in my passport it is First: Ahmed, last : Ali Osman Ali
Whould that make an issue for me and how i should write it in DS-230

Hi DN2L

Hello Everyone..
Congrats to all winners... my forms were delivered yesterday.
CN: 2014AF00007***.
Whats next to do? Im collating all my documents needed.
I have my HIGH SCHOOL WAEC CERT., DEGREE CERT,
Do i need anything from my employers? Im a banker by profession.
Thanks

No the WAEC CERT alone qualifies you not to even talk of the Degree. Those who do not meet the educational requirement are the ones who need to work on their work experience very well or better still u can just request for a testimonial from your employer and carry it along with u to the interview. Congrats and Good luck in your next processes. I am also a beneficiary since my wife won the 2014 Dv lottery with case number which is a bit closer to yours 2014AF00007XXX

Thanks a lot. My brother will do it. now i'm in Moscow, i can't get them now because they're legal only for 3 months. hope every thing will be okay. what about you?

I am sitting tight waiting for my interview in a week and a half, I've done everything I need to do at this point. You'll be fine, the impossible is possible when it needs to be done.

cn 2014AF00073xxx

makiki congrats sana na mungu akutangulie !hav a questn 4 u ! am a 2014 wina na hv already sent my doc as u see my cn iko juu 2 sana stil hv a long wait !wht is am supposed 2 write on the petitioner qestn? Gd bls asante

In my case, I have selected for 2014 DV program and when I was filling the forms [DSP-122 and DS-230 (PARTS I&II)] I also included my wife's name as she will follow later to USA, also she even fill the DS-230 (PARTS I&II). So should my wife follow me at the end of the FY 2014 DV Program? Or she can wait until I get employed then she can follow me?

I am 2014 dv lottery winner with case number: 2014AF00007XXX (1) when do you estimate my case will be current? (2) I have submitted my case on 13th May, 2013 will I be notified if KCC receives my document?

With God All Things Are Possible....

Hello Nanyawchei,

looking at the trend from the last couple of years, you should be current in August of 2014

Soory Nanyawchei,

I read your CN badly...I thought it was 70K, if it is 7K, be ready for an interview in October this year. Please disregard my earlier message...Regarding the receipt of the forms, You may call the Kentucky Consular Center at (+1) 606-526-7500 between 7:30am and
4:00pm EST. E-mail inquiries should be addressed to KCCDV@state.gov

Dalord80,

expect an interview this year in October. So you should be getting ready

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation for all winners
I am from Sudan, I had been selected with CN AF00085XXX
I would like to ask about possibility of getting visa for such high case number
Regards

Looking at the trend the last 4 years, AFRICA tends to get current SEPTEMBER. With the exception of 2012 when it got current in JUNE. So expect an interview in AUGUST or SEPTEMBER but most likely SEPTEMBER.

Hey there. I am from Ethiopia with CN xxx32xxx just checked and winner I!!

I have a question. What are the documents to send to
DS122 & DS 230 forms? How about picture?
Can i send by registered mail Do?
How about affidavits of support i-134?

Thanx all

halo my fellow brothers and sistaz i have a query in the column where they ask 4 the petitioner i wrote N/A is there any problem?kindly assit Gd bls u

my wife won

Where are you all? I feel like I'm the only one on this forum! :p

Please register and post your case number and country of chargeability so we can support each other through this process :)

my wife won 2014 dv,we are from Nigeria.she actually applied with her maiden name but since dn we are married. submitted our forms on 9th may 2013 awaiting KCC confirmation.plz will she obtain international passport wt my name (husband) or her maiden name. and her case no is 2014AF00013xxxxxx wn do u tink we cn get our interview.tnks

I dont know any body in usa what should i do to answer to questions 10 and 11 in ds122

Hello, im a winner of 2014 im from algeria, i dont know any body in the states what can iwrite to answer to questions 10 and 11 in the form DS122? pls i need help quikly i didnt send my forms yet

I have a question. What are the documents to send to
DS122 & DS 230 forms? How about picture?
Can i send by registered mail Do?
How about affidavits of support i-134?

Thanx all

You do not need to include any document with the DSP-122 and DS 230 forms to be sent to KCC, unless you've had a change in status following when you put in for the eDV and your eventual selection as a winner (that is to say, unless you got married or had a kid following your initial application). If that is the case, you need to send in a marriage or birth certificate with your forms as the case may be.

my wife won 2014 dv,we are from Nigeria.she actually applied with her maiden name but since dn we are married. submitted our forms on 9th may 2013 awaiting KCC confirmation.plz will she obtain international passport wt my name (husband) or her maiden name. and her case no is 2014AF00013xxxxxx wn do u tink we cn get our interview.tnks

Was your wife single when you put in her initial application and did she indicate she was single? If yes, which means she got married after her eDV application, I hope she included her/your marriage certificate with the forms she sent back to KCC. If she did not, you guys should re-send those forms with your marriage certificate.

She needs to get her international passport with your last name. KCC will not send confirmation receipt of your forms, unless you email to ask them if the forms were received, then they will respond to your email. You can also call for confirmation.

Thanx for the answer. I have another question in regards to the SSN on Q43a & 43b. I dont have a SSN, do I need to choose No and the following Yes for the q. .....to assign you a SSN and a card? And yes to 43b?

What do you fill for the occupation you would like to work in the US? is it ok to fill not sure or something close to my current work.

Thanx!

Thanx for the answer. I have another question in regards to the SSN on Q43a & 43b. I dont have a SSN, do I need to choose No and the following Yes for the q. .....to assign you a SSN and a card? And yes to 43b?

What do you fill for the occupation you would like to work in the US? is it ok to fill not sure or something close to my current work.

Thanx!

43a - No
43b - Yes

Occuaption - Yes, you can put any profession closely related to what you're currently doing. You can also indicate "To Be Determined" if you're not quite sure of what you want to do yet.

during the interview do they need the primary certicates?or its just the high school and college certs that r important?thanks Gd bls