• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 - Africa winners

High number indicates what?
On which base we cn say the CN is high or not?

There were 125'000 people selected so 1 is low and 125'000 is High in other words 1 to 8000 will do their interviews in October 2013 while 80'000 to 125'000 will do their interview in September 2014. Do your calculations and make use of the US Visa Bulletins and check out when you are likely to go for your interview.

There were 125'000 people selected so 1 is low and 125'000 is High in other words 1 to 8000 will do their interviews in October 2013 while 80'000 to 125'000 will do their interview in September 2014. Do your calculations and make use of the US Visa Bulletins and check out when you are likely to go for your interview.

2014AF00071xxx
It would probably be after August
Btw, is it in the interview they will ask whether you can sponsor your self or some one in the US will sponsor you?
And about the medical exam, do I have to do a whole check up or there is a list of what exams I must do?

2014AF00071xxx
Btw, is it in the interview they will ask whether you can sponsor your self or some one in the US will sponsor you?
And about the medical exam, do I have to do a whole check up or there is a list of what exams I must do?

2014AF00071xxx

DV Selectees only need an address of your sponsor or host they dont really ask so much about sponsoring yourself that much but if you can show how you will support yourself while in the US then you are good to go. About medical the physicians appointed by the US Consular office know what they check that is mostly they check if one has communicable diseases this is TB if you are found with this high chances are you wont get that visa because it takes 8 months to take the TB medicine and another 8 weeks to do a spurtam test so far it is the only dreadful disease that might NOT give you a chance to get that visa also they check for Syphilis but luckly it takes around 3 weeks to get treated for this one. Anyway dont worry about medical procedures its just a normal routine.

Send those forms thru email you dont need a postal office or service. Be patient your time will come and since your case number is very HIGH take your time and make sure everything is accurate before you send them forms. You will become current in August 2014 so you still have time to prepare yourself

Thanks for clarifying that for me,Makiki....Whoa!! August 2014 is a long way off,but I can be patient.
I thought you couldn't send documents thru Email,coz you have to send the Passport Photos and the last page with the Bar-code scan.Also since I work with an American company on a US military establishment does that in anyway increase my chances of being considered for a Visa??

لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Thanks for clarifying that for me,Makiki....Whoa!! August 2014 is a long way off,but I can be patient.
I thought you couldn't send documents thru Email,coz you have to send the Passport Photos and the last page with the Bar-code scan.Also since I work with an American company on a US military establishment does that in anyway increase my chances of being considered for a Visa??
لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

You may correspond with KCC using email or any form of mail delivery, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, Express, and USPS.

Do you think it is impossible to send the barcode and photos via email??

Just affix the photos to the forms, scan all the DS-230/DSP122 pages in pdf format(make sure that their total size doesn't exceed 25MB since most webmail services have this as their limit). In your email..attach them as usual with the recipient being KCCDV@state.gov

Have your documents ready and be well prepared it doesnt matter if you work with their military establishment here they will interview you as a person.

You may correspond with KCC using email or any form of mail delivery, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, Express, and USPS.

Do you think it is impossible to send the barcode and photos via email??

Just affix the photos to the forms, scan all the DS-230/DSP122 pages in pdf format(make sure that their total size doesn't exceed 25MB since most webmail services have this as their limit). In your email..attach them as usual with the recipient being KCCDV@state.gov

Have your documents ready and be well prepared it doesnt matter if you work with their military establishment here they will interview you as a person.

Since when KCC accepts electronic submission of DS-230? If so, why didn't you emailed your documents? Why KCC does not give that option on their official selectees' page?

Is there any one from Burundi?

2014AF00003XXX
Entry Checked: 05.01.2013
Forms sent to KCC: 05.14.2013
Forms reach KCC:

Since when KCC accepts electronic submission of DS-230? If so, why didn't you emailed your documents? Why KCC does not give that option on their official selectees' page?

I wrote to KCC asking them about the same and they said it's ok..refer to the 2014 Kenyan thread and see the reply

Zee zee please NO ONE is forcing anyone to take this option you can send them through whatever means that KCC has written if they did give that option too.

At the end of the day if you feel like saving your $35 and use only $5 through email it is up to you. What we have done is to INFORM the new people or the people who have NOT yet sent their forms. Guriix himself sent an inquiry mail to ask if it is possible and

Thank you for your inquiry.

Tabatha

Support Contractor - Serco Inc.

CA/VO/KCC

Diversity Visa Unit

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Hats off

Is there any one from Burundi? 2014AF00003XXX
Entry Checked: 05.01.2013
Forms sent to KCC: 05.14.2013
Forms reach KCC:

We have Burundiwinner in DV2013 hey welcome and feel at home. By the way your case is low and your interview will be in October this year. Be prepared

What do u think about my case no makiki , when i will be active?
2014AF00071xxx

Zee zee please NO ONE is forcing anyone to take this option you can send them through whatever means that KCC has written if they did give that option too.

At the end of the day if you feel like saving your $35 and use only $5 through email it is up to you. What we have done is to INFORM the new people or the people who have NOT yet sent their forms. Guriix himself sent an inquiry mail to ask if it is possible and

Hats off

It's not about saving money (regular mail can be used as well, it's not that expansive): it's that correspondence is one thing, and form submission is totally different. So, you guys are saying that KCC is going to print the photographs for free and forward them to consulates? I live in the US for a long time and I understand how government administration works really well - in my opinion, this above is not the likely scenario. And, btw - contractors can give very "interesting" information to callers. I'm just saying this because I don't think it's a great idea. At the end - it's personal decision of each selectee... Me - I wouldn't do it.

It's not about saving money (regular mail can be used as well, it's not that expansive): it's that correspondence is one thing, and form submission is totally different. So, you guys are saying that KCC is going to print the photographs for free and forward them to consulates? I live in the US for a long time and I understand how government administration works really well - in my opinion, this above is not the likely scenario. And, btw - contractors can give very "interesting" information to callers. I'm just saying this because I don't think it's a great idea. At the end - it's personal decision of each selectee... Me - I wouldn't do it.
How does your living in the US for a long time come in here,,,,, oh you know how the government administration works :D :D So what is your argument that the govt wont print or KCC does not allow the email submission mmmh someone said somewhere that let me live this for another day. Yes now i remember the last time i was answered a question that i asked KCC some 8 months ago someone told me "Dont rely on those answers because those are junior staff answering" it is a likely story (contractors can give very "interesting" information to callers) but then i have my visa and i have NO intention of misleading anyone. By the way where does it say that you have to send the forms by courier?? My opinion i think its because most people are NOT conversant with 'THE EMAIL SUBMISSION' thats why it is easy to tell you to send vis courier. You can argue for all you can but the truth is they will print them for FREE and it is possible to send via email.

Do it your style please the last thing i want is words and words on something that doesnt benefit me at all

Last edited by a moderator:
How does your living in the US for a long time come in here,,,,, i remember the last time i was answered a question that i asked KCC some 8 months ago someone told me "Dont rely on those answers because those are junior staff answering" it is a likely story but then i have my visa and i have NO intention of misleading anyone. By the way where does it say that you have to send the forms by courier?? My opinion i think its because most people are NOT conversant with 'THE EMAIL SUBMISSION' thats why it is easy to tell you to send vis courier. You can argue for all you can but the truth is they will print them for FREE and it is possible to send via email.

I'm not sure I understand your first point - you want to know what am I doing on this forum!? It's open to anyone, and I can guarantee you that I understand immigration process and processing of all sorts of visas in the US better than you as it's a big part of my daily activities :) Don't be aggressive, you are not the only one who has the right and/or interest to be in here. Honestly, I don't know what your intentions are, but I don't really care either. I want people to have the right information. Your quote above is the answer to a question - I don't know what the question was, was it clearly defined and was the contractor sure that the question was about DS-230. USCIS is very black and white about its procedures and instructions, they are not open ended. There are forms that can be submitted online and there are Consular Centers that accept applications online after the opt-in. Kentucky Consular Center is not one of them - but, I'll check it out again.

For your other question - providing an actual address to send the documents, in English implies that you need to send it via mail.
That's all from me - I'm really interested in Europe region and general threads, so - good luck to all of you.

Someone has resurfaced on someone else skin please i dont want to be a victim am harmless i beg

Oh, be careful please... what if I follow your steps and start crying out to moderators about these accusations? xoxo Don't forget that moderators have an access to IP locations, our profiles, private messages and all sorts of things depending on the platform they use - I know that from the experience as well.

And, don't be paranoid - not every person over here is Raevsky :) He's not the only one that disagrees with you and I wish you can provide useful info like he did. As long as your (in)correct (if that) advise doesn't affect the region I care about - everything's cool :)

Calm down my good people. Everyone is giving advice based on their experience...if in doubt contact KCC.

Hi Dannyden, I won under Burundi based on birth place.

Oh, be careful please... what if I follow your steps and start crying out to moderators about these accusations? xoxo Don't forget that moderators have an access to IP locations, our profiles, private messages and all sorts of things depending on the platform they use - I know that from the experience as well.

And, don't be paranoid - not every person over here is Raevsky :) He's not the only one that disagrees with you and I wish you can provide useful info like he did. As long as your (in)correct (if that) advise doesn't affect the region I care about - everything's cool :)

Did i say Reavsky??? Please dont put words in my mouth MR.