• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 - Africa winners

Hello peeps,

Please I need someone's advice on how to include my newborn baby in form DS-230 as I have been selected in DV 2014. An urgent response would be appreciated; I have just confirmed my selection about a week ago.

Also, does KCC accept submission (scanned copies of forms and documents) via email?

Thank you.

You need to fill out a separate form DS-230 for the baby. Yes, KCC accepts scanned copies of documents via email. Remember to include the baby's birth certificate with what you will be sending to KCC.

You need to fill out a separate form DS-230 for the baby. Yes, KCC accepts scanned copies of documents via email. Remember to include the baby's birth certificate with what you will be sending to KCC.[/Q
If the forms had already been submitted before the baby was born, you have to send completed form DS-230 for the baby and an updated form DS-230 for the parent with the baby's birth certificate.

any burundian??

Guys, where did u send ur forms?? Is it U.S state department address... or DV program address... I am quite confused right now

Last edited by a moderator:
hellow frnds.
my case no is 2014AF00007xxxx
visa cut off number for africa in August is 81,000
does that mean me and the people with the same case numbers gonna have the interview on August or sept?

Omahdini,

that is the August cut-off for the fiscal year October 2012 - September 2013. With a CN like yours, you will probably be current about the same-time next year. Hope this helps.

Guys, where did u send ur forms?? Is it U.S state department address... or DV program address... I am quite confused right now

Welcome! We have Burundiwinner, who got already his visa from DV2013 and me dv 2014 !

United States Department of State
Kentucky Consular Center
3505 North Highway 25W
Williamsburg, KY 40769
U.S.A

Welcome! We have Burundiwinner, who got already his visa from DV2013 and me DV 2014 !

United States Department of State
Kentucky Consular Center
3505 North Highway 25W
Williamsburg, KY 40769
U.S.A

Bricepitt take a breather and calm down before you send the forms. No rush, what is the range of your number i.e. is it within 10,000, 20k, 30k? Please let us know so we can help you through the process.

It's a simple process if you are calm, I believe when your time comes you'll know everything there is to know with the help from this forum. I was born in Burundi so I used it as my chrgeability country. Where do you live?

Documents accompany application.

Hello everyone,

Can someone throw more light on documents being submitted to KCC (birth certificate, marriage certificate and educational credentials) if they should be photocopies, certified true copies or original copies?

I have got contrary information on copy of documents to be submitted; please help out.

Thanks.

tnx for ur help... I am studdying in india, but i am about to go back to burundi... My case number is 2014af 00058*** when do u think i will be mailed for an interview?? Because i want to travel in october for 4-5months... i have another query?? D i need to ask for a police certificate??

Hello everyone,

Can someone throw more light on documents being submitted to KCC (birth certificate, marriage certificate and educational credentials) if they should be photocopies, certified true copies or original copies?

I have got contrary information on copy of documents to be submitted; please help out.

Thanks.

You don't send ANY of those documents to KCC. You only return the 122 and 230 forms. Once you go for interview you will need to show the originals or certified copies of the required documents such as birth certificates etc. I believe you are also asked to have photocopies of those documents to leave with them.

Hello everyone,

Thanks.

Those documents you listed are only needed at the time of your interview, they are not supposed to be sent with your DS-230 and DSP-122 forms to KCC.

However, if there's been a change in your status since your initial eDV application, such as you got married or had a baby after the initial initial, then you need to include a copy of your kid's birth certificate (if you had a baby) or a copy of your marriage certificate (if you got married) with the forms you're sending to KCC. Those are the only exceptions when you need to send in documents to inform KCC of your change in status prior to your interview where you get to present more documents.

2014 Winner form ETHIOPIA

Hi all,

I just sent my forms to KCC today (24th June 13).
My CN is 2014AF00031*** any idea when i will be
getting receipt confirmation from KCC and Notification?:confused:

Thanks.

Hi all,

I just sent my forms to KCC today (24th June 13).
My CN is 2014AF00031*** any idea when i will be
getting receipt confirmation from KCC and Notification?:confused:

Thanks.

They won't send any receipt notification unless you ask - you can email or call them to ask. However, don't call yet - it takes a while to do the initial processing on your forms to setup a file. Best to wait at least 3 weeks.

You won't hear anything further until your "2NL" - that is the notification that your case is within the number range they are processing. With a case number such as yours, your interview will be around April of next year - so it will be around February 2014 before you get an email informing you to check the appointment date on the ESC website (where you found you were selected).

Man! after 10 months? huh how will i push all those nights of dreams then? u will not believe what a night i had the day after i found out that i win. lol.

So i should just keep quite and crawl around hearing what our senors have to say?:eek:

hmm....

Thank you very much dude!

Man! after 10 months? huh i will i push all those nights of dreams then? u will not believe what a night i had the day after i found out that i win. lol.

So i should just keep quite and crawl around hearing what our senors have to say?:eek:

hmm....

Thank you very much dude!

Yep - we've all experience that elation thinking you must rush to complete your forms and then start packing your bags - only to slowly realise that it is just the beginning of a very slow process....

Hang in there.