• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Well, to be honest, I cannot blame them for this. We live in a very dangerous world, so they have every right to take care of their security. What I don't like and disagree with, is that there is no transparency involved. And they don't tell you anything. They don't give you any information about the process. At least if they tell you that 40% process has been completed, 60% process has been completed, or 100% has been completed till now. Then, that way, the applicants would feel relaxed and hopeful. Right now, I don't khow what is going on, and what percentage of my process is over, and whether I will make it or not. I am in total darkness. I think it would be wonderful if they keep the applicants updated about their cases. Anyways, if we want to go to their country, and live and work there, then we have to play according to their rules. They are not begging us to come to USA, we are the ones who are trying our best to go there and have a good life.

Gabam
I feel you.

Music can relieve stress here is what i am listening to at this hour.
AMY GRANT

It takes a little time sometimes To get your feet back on the ground It takes a little time sometimes To get the titanic turned back around It takes a little time sometimes But baby you're not going down It takes more than you've got right now Give it time

What's this walking thru' my door I know I've seen the look before Sometimes in faces on the street Sometimes in the mirror looking back at me You can't fix this pain with money You can't rush a weary soul You can't sweep it under the rug, now honey It don't take a lot to know

Now it may not be over by morning But Rome wasn't built in a day You can name this thing a thousand times But it won't make it go away Let me put my arms around you And hold you while you weep We've been talking and talking I'm sick of this talk And it's nothing that won't keep

No you can't fix this pain with money You can't rush a weary soul You can't sweep it under the rug now honey It don't take a lot to know

Only one working week left till the deadline of September 30th. I couldn't have thought in my wildest dreams that they could drag me right till the deadline. You guys don't have any idea what kind of feelings I am going through right now. I couldn't find a smiley which could reflect my feelings on this forum!!!!! AP is the second name for "Sheer torture".

Only one working week left till the deadline of September 30th. I couldn't have thought in my wildest dreams that they could drag me right till the deadline. You guys don't have any idea what kind of feelings I am going through right now. I couldn't find a smiley which could reflect my feelings on this forum!!!!! AP is the second name for "Sheer torture".

My friend Gabam,i know how tough it is what you are going through but for me i still think and believe you will get your visa.My assumption is based on the fact that,why they would ask for your passport if they knew that you would nt get the visa? They would not bother to ask for someone pasport just for the sake of it ,i know how you feel and i feel for you as well but the same time i still believe yu will celebrate here comes end of september,some guyz have been in AP more than you and they have just received their visa so yours should be on its ways as well.

Hello

hI GUYS, I AM NEW IN THIS FORUM. JUST JOINED IT TODAY. I HAVE THROUGH YOUR THREADS AND THEY ARE REALLY ENCOURAGING. I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION. WE WON THE DV LOTTERY 2013 WITH MY HUSBAND AS THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT. WENT FOR OUR INTERVIEW ON THE 29TH JUNE 2013 AND WAS PLACED ON AP. SINCE THEN WE HAVE WRITTEN THEM TIME AND AGAIN AND ALL THE TELL US IS THAT OUR CASE IS STILL PENDING FURTHER ADM PROCESSING. WE TRIED CALLING THE EMBASSY TO NO AVAIL. UNTIL MY HUSBAND VISITED THE EMBASSY LAST 1`TH SEPTEMBER AND HE WAS TOLD THAT THEY ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON HIS CASE AND THAT IF BY THE 24TH HE DOESN'T GET A CALL FROM THEM, HE SHOULD REPORT TO THE EMBASSY ON WEDNESDAY 25TH JUNE UNFAILINGLY. SINCE THEN WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE CALL BUT IT HASN'T COME YET. SO YESDAY 20TH I TRIED CHECKING THE CEAC WEBSITE AND SAW STATUS UPDATE = 18TH SEPTEMBER 2013 BUT THE STAUS ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING IS STILL THERE.WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? PL HOUSE HELP ME OUT. IM VERY FURIOUS SINCE WE HAVE JUST DAYS TO GO.

Welcome to the board. Don't worry about it. The updates mean they are working on your case, and your visa will most probably be issued by the 30th of September unless there was a serious problem with your case or documents. Good luck!

hI GUYS, I AM NEW IN THIS FORUM. JUST JOINED IT TODAY. I HAVE THROUGH YOUR THREADS AND THEY ARE REALLY ENCOURAGING. I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION. WE WON THE DV LOTTERY 2013 WITH MY HUSBAND AS THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT. WENT FOR OUR INTERVIEW ON THE 29TH JUNE 2013 AND WAS PLACED ON AP. SINCE THEN WE HAVE WRITTEN THEM TIME AND AGAIN AND ALL THE TELL US IS THAT OUR CASE IS STILL PENDING FURTHER ADM PROCESSING. WE TRIED CALLING THE EMBASSY TO NO AVAIL. UNTIL MY HUSBAND VISITED THE EMBASSY LAST 1`TH SEPTEMBER AND HE WAS TOLD THAT THEY ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON HIS CASE AND THAT IF BY THE 24TH HE DOESN'T GET A CALL FROM THEM, HE SHOULD REPORT TO THE EMBASSY ON WEDNESDAY 25TH JUNE UNFAILINGLY. SINCE THEN WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE CALL BUT IT HASN'T COME YET. SO YESDAY 20TH I TRIED CHECKING THE CEAC WEBSITE AND SAW STATUS UPDATE = 18TH SEPTEMBER 2013 BUT THE STAUS ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING IS STILL THERE.WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? PL HOUSE HELP ME OUT. IM VERY FURIOUS SINCE WE HAVE JUST DAYS TO GO.

Stop writing in capital letters!

hope

gabam, a little more patient just like a woman in labour, its seems like its never going to end. When the baby arrives she can,t even recall it. Tafakali

gabam, a little more patient just like a woman in labour, its seems like its never going to end. When the baby arrives she can,t even recall it. Tafakali

Hahahah, thanks dear. I hope I will soon give birth to a US visa.

Gabam, u will be an american in 5 years, and u will laugh on what is written in this topic, it is gonna be only bad old thoughts, smile , next week will be ur week

Gabam, u will be an american in 5 years, and u will laugh on what is written in this topic, it is gonna be only bad old thoughts, smile , next week will be ur week

Thanks my friend. I am glad that one week is left. I want the answer now, whether positive or negative.

I don't know why i lost the hope and also the motive to go to US " in case i get it "

i just need a recovery period to go back to my original life.

wish you all the best

I don't know why i lost the hope and also the motive to go to US " in case i get it "

i just need a recovery period to go back to my original life.

wish you all the best
I am afraid my friend, our lives won't be normal anymore. 18 months of pure dreaming, it will surely affect our reality. If we don't get this opportunity, we will regret not getting it for the rest of our lives.

Dear all,

I have some good news to share with you. Two days ago, my status on CEAC website changed from the big nightmare "Administrative Processing" to "Issued" Alhamdolellah. I was expecting a call from the US Embassy today but till now they didn't. I don't know how much time does it take to receive a call from them. Anybody knows? will they call to pick the passport up or will they deliver it ? I hope all of you guys specially my friend gabam who are under AP to get it done ASAP ! It is really a nice moment knowing that your status changes from AP to see a new word called "Issued" :) Best of Luck.