• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

I wonder what the digital signature was for?? Didnt copy that, just copied and pasted the confirmation number and sent it to myself on email but I had saved the whole page with which includes the signature on a flash. So will have to print copies of that as well and save it to my email.

According to the dvlottery website, the "Digital Signature [is a] series of numbers and letters is automatically generated once you click the final Continue to submit your entry. You will need this signature only in the event that a dispute arises over your Entry Form."

So unless a dispute arises (which hopefully it will not!) you will not require it.

According to the dvlottery website, the "Digital Signature [is a] series of numbers and letters is automatically generated once you click the final Continue to submit your entry. You will need this signature only in the event that a dispute arises over your Entry Form."

So unless a dispute arises (which hopefully it will not!) you will not require it.
slash_dot if it wasn't for you i think i would be so lost.

Don't mind him/them. You're fully entitled to your opinion and religion at most so long as the administrator deems suitable and friendly.They forget Facebook initiator is an atheist!People carry religion on their heads and the world is still in trouble.

I cant bliv u at all ferdiii. What religion is he talking about? The religion of PEACE or DESTRUCTION. Are u telling me ur religion teaches u to kill and destroy innocent lives by wearing clothes that contains BOMBS? U are really funny! DO u know how many lives av been destroyed by this EVIL PEOPLE? Is that what PROPHET MOHAMMED teaches or is that what JESUS CHRIST teaches. The QUARAN and the BIBLE teaches PEACE, so can u tell me who advocates DESTRUCTION? Well if u dont know, SATAN. he came to KILL, to STEAL and to DESTROY and u are hear telling us to clap for him. To HELL WITH him AND TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORT him. One Love!

I cant bliv u at all ferdiii. What religion is he talking about? The religion of PEACE or DESTRUCTION. Are u telling me ur religion teaches u to kill and destroy innocent lives by wearing clothes that contains BOMBS? U are really funny! DO u know how many lives av been destroyed by this EVIL PEOPLE? Is that what PROPHET MOHAMMED teaches or is that what JESUS CHRIST teaches. The QUARAN and the BIBLE teaches PEACE, so can u tell me who advocates DESTRUCTION? Well if u dont know, SATAN. he came to KILL, to STEAL and to DESTROY and u are hear telling us to clap for him. To HELL WITH him AND TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORT him. One Love!

You religious guys are always so touchy. FYI it was a joke/mock at your posts always rubbing religion in peoples faces.. I wanted to see if you would react if I did the same, and you know what.. you did!. To be honest I have no interest in religion, therefore I do not believe in a "Satan" also, which is also introduced by religious stories. I don't believe in any of it. So its pretty funny for you to judge someone been evil or not based on a forum joke. I bet you have a great personality in real life! You must be a real stitch at parties :p

You religious guys are always so touchy. FYI it was a joke/mock at your posts always rubbing religion in peoples faces.. I wanted to see if you would react if I did the same, and you know what.. you did!. To be honest I have no interest in religion, therefore I do not believe in a "Satan" also, which is also introduced by religious stories. I don't believe in any of it. So its pretty funny for you to judge someone been evil or not based on a forum joke. I bet you have a great personality in real life! You must be a real stitch at parties :p

Oh now its a joke hey, who is joking with u? Because u dont have any point and your argument is very blind. Well , u can joke with ur satan, but pleeeeeeeeaaaase, dont joke with our GOD. Yes why wont i react when you dont know your right from your left. I dont judge people like that, but your words are EVIL., and yes i have a very big personality in life and that is to hate people like you who advocates EVIL.

Oh now its a joke hey, who is joking with u? Because u dont have any point and your argument is very blind. Well , u can joke with ur satan, but pleeeeeeeeaaaase, dont joke with our GOD. Yes why wont i react when you dont know your right from your left. I dont judge people like that, but your words are EVIL., and yes i have a very big personality in life and that is to hate people like you who advocates EVIL.

Isn't it a sin to hate? According to your religion?

Also don't take everything seriously that you read.

Isn't it a sin to hate? According to your religion?

Also don't take everything seriously that you read.

Point of correction, its never a sin to HATE EVIL and infact, my religion hate it with a passion. Moreso, we were warned never to associate ourselves with satan and everyone who works for him and you want to know why, because satan is EVIL and his followers are also EVIL.

If ur advice is not to take everything i read seriously, then will u explain to the whole house how you got your HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE, UNIVERSITY DEGREE and if possible, your MASTERS. Because according to you, we should not take everything we read seriously, then probably you would once in a while have problems with your teachers. I wonder how you learn.

Point of correction, its never a sin to HATE EVIL and infact, my religion hate it with a passion. Moreso, we were warned never to associate ourselves with satan and everyone who works for him and you want to know why, because satan is EVIL and his followers are also EVIL.

If ur advice is not to take everything i read seriously, then will u explain to the whole house how you got your HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE, UNIVERSITY DEGREE and if possible, your MASTERS. Because according to you, we should not take everything we read seriously, then probably you would once in a while have problems with your teachers. I wonder how you learn.

I think you need to look up the dictionary to the meaning of the work "everything". This is a forum also, not a house.

I think you need to look up the dictionary to the meaning of the work "everything". This is a forum also, not a house.

I can see u are still a baby. I dont need to look at any dictionary to explain myself to you. Do u know this forum is also refered to as a HOUSE? Do you know the word HOUSE has so many meaning? and you can use it in so many sentences as long as it makes sense.You want to teach me ENGLISH? Very funny!.

I can see u are still a baby. I dont need to look at any dictionary to explain myself to you. Do u know this forum is also refered to as a HOUSE? Do you know the word HOUSE has so many meaning? and you can use it in so many sentences as long as it makes sense.You want to teach me ENGLISH? Very funny!.

Yes because a baby can participate on a forum and piss off someone with a really crap sense of humour. You could do with someone teaching you English.. might help your spelling :)

Also "not taking everything serious" means something you take serious, somethings you don't. But hey you seem to take "everything" serious, if you didn't, you could not have an education according to you... which is just dumb.. lighten up.

ct3eg2

Yes because a baby can participate on a forum and piss off someone with a really crap sense of humour. You could do with someone teaching you English.. might help your spelling :)

Also "not taking everything serious" means something you take serious, somethings you don't. But hey you seem to take "everything" serious, if you didn't, you could not have an education according to you... which is just dumb.. lighten up.

I dont need to waist my time discussing with psyco's like you. Who do u think is perfect in ENLISH? Even in America and Great Britain, they still lecture ENGLISH as a course. I so much pity u and your foolish ideas. You are so daft to the extent you fail to realise your incompetences. Go get your head examine bro and let me have your bill. Nit wit!

WTF is enlish?

I doubt you could afford it.

Also can I ask you one question, do you know the operating system linux/unix?

Aren't u a fool. Are u telling me you have the time to go thru every word and every sentence each fellow post in this forum? God, u are really less busy. It is called TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR *******. You sholud be able to pick one or two words from their erros in typing and that does not mean they cant spell. Oh my God, this guy is a clown. And as for the rubbish u ask me to define, well i'm very sorrry to burst your bubble, i'm an ACCOUNTANT by proffession and so i deal with figures only. I dont know the meaning and i dont need to know cos it doesn't pay my salary.

WTF is enlish?

I doubt you could afford it.

Also can I ask you one question, do you know the operating system linux/unix?

And by the way, goodbye. I think i'm done with you. Best of luck with your ENGLISH. Let me see if it will put food on you table.

Aren't u a fool. Are u telling me you have the time to go thru every word and every sentence each fellow post in this forum? God, u are really less busy. It is called TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR *******. You sholud be able to pick one or two words from their erros in typing and that does not mean they cant spell. Oh my God, this guy is a clown. And as for the rubbish u ask me to define, well i'm very sorrry to burst your bubble, i'm an ACCOUNTANT by proffession and so i deal with figures only. I dont know the meaning and i dont need to know cos it doesn't pay my salary.

My oh my you have a temper don't you. And your using the "lord's name in vein", which I also believe is a sin according to your religion.

Im curious on your thoughts of a very popular operating system called FreeBSD. The logo of FreeBSD is a happy little devil. http://www.freebsd.org/ take a look. Many servers run this OS. Do you think this OS is now evil and anyone that uses it is evil. You know the server that this forum may be running FreeBSD, would that make you stop using it?

And by the way, goodbye. I think i'm done with you. Best of luck with your ENGLISH. Let me see if it will put food on you table.

If your done with me, how are you gonna see if it puts food on my table? You want me to ping you? You want a picture of the dinner I had tonight? It was nice. Chicken and vegetables. What did you have?

My oh my you have a temper don't you. And your using the "lord's name in vein", which I also believe is a sin according to your religion.

Im curious on your thoughts of a very popular operating system called FreeBSD. The logo of FreeBSD is a happy little devil. http://www.freebsd.org/ take a look. Many servers run this OS. Do you think this OS is now evil and anyone that uses it is evil. You know the server that this forum may be running FreeBSD, would that make you stop using it?

I dont know and i dont want to know. What i dont know will never harm me and will never be used against me.

If your done with me, how are you gonna see if it puts food on my table? You want me to ping you? You want a picture of the dinner I had tonight? It was nice. Chicken and vegetables. What did you have?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! u make me laugh. U are truelly a clown. U want us to start discussing about food? Pleaase! U are truelly jobless!

I dont know and i dont want to know. What i dont know will never harm me and will never be used against me.

Not true, suppose someone put poison in your soup, and you didn't know it, wouldn't it still harm you if you drank it?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! u make me laugh. U are truelly a clown. U want us to start discussing about food? Pleaase! U are truelly jobless!

What makes you think that? How do you think I afford food then? Really, what did you have for dinner? Trying to have a nice conversation here and you are been very ignorant :)