• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

The entry registration period for the 2013 Diversity Visa program (DV-2013) is now over and all submission processing at DOS Web site has stopped.

Gudluck et al

Yes ooooo

the entry registration period for the 2013 diversity visa program (dv-2013) is now over and all submission processing at dos web site has stopped.

Gudluck et al

yes oo my bro. Mele
hope that luck will smile on us........

Well said Slash_Dot

Good luck everyone - May 1st might seem like a long way from now but I'm sure it will go quicker than we thought. I am the eternal optimist, so I will not only get on with my life as usual, I will be preparing "just in case" because there is still much to do - documents all in order, certificates obtained, and save save save $.

I will come back to the forum for updates and touch base.

Take care and it is out of our hands now. It is what it is. :)

Q

People are saying that they believe the majority of college students and alien workers already in the USA will win DV-2013 (like DV-2012) especially because of the economic situation. Well, let's hope that this is not true and no one manipulates the ramdomizer/computer. I agree that anything is possible :rolleyes:

People are saying that they believe the majority of college students and alien workers already in the USA will win DV-2013 (like DV-2012) especially because of the economic situation. Well, let's hope that this is not true and no one manipulates the ramdomizer/computer. I agree that anything is possible :rolleyes:

we shall be among the minority winners by God grace.

Your fear of these scammers perplexes me.For your information scammers targert the ones without knowlegde of the DV program.They will never come here pick a CN. and try to scam you.The people being scammed are the ones who dont even know that the entrant status check exists.
Some people being scammed just receive the mails without even applying for the Dv lottery.How can you win something you never applied for?Thats the big question.
So all of you who are fortunate to have found this forum will benefit and be scam proof.These people are not magicians and dont have superpowers they just prey on the ones who have never read the dv instructions,or have never applied for Dv lottery.So they send the emails randomly and whoever is got offgaurd suffers a dent on his/her credit card.
I know this first hand because a relative of mine received the scam mail without even applying for it,but she was fortunate enough l was there to enlighten her.Infact the email had a( .co.uk) domain.The lottery is offered by the Americans not the britons.
The message here is that the entrant status check is the only means to know if you are a winner and any email you receive informing you,that you have won is a scam.Regardless of it containing a CN or not,or a promise for airfare,a job or housing.IT IS A SCAM....

Thank you for sharing in detail. Scammers always target people who doesn't have knowledge on DV Lottery.

Hey if one of us do win the lottery can we send are forms through fed Ex, dhl, or ups because the local postal over here (Bahamas) is very unreliable.

Hey if one of us do win the lottery can we send are forms through fed Ex, dhl, or ups because the local postal over here (Bahamas) is very unreliable.

Yes. As reliable as I consider Royal Mail to be here in the UK (pretty darn good if you ask me!) I still would prefer to pay more to make sure that I get a properly tracked package to the KCC. Perhaps it's more for a peace of mind than anything else. In my case there is a local DHL depot which I can, (and if I win) will send from. Other forum members have used everything from DHL, Fed-Ex to UPS, the choice is yours. The important thing is it gets there.

Yes. As reliable as I consider Royal Mail to be here in the UK (pretty darn good if you ask me!) I still would prefer to pay more to make sure that I get a properly tracked package to the KCC. Perhaps it's more for a peace of mind than anything else. In my case there is a local DHL depot which I can, (and if I win) will send from. Other forum members have used everything from DHL, Fed-Ex to UPS, the choice is yours. The important thing is it gets there.

Thanks slash_ dot i think i will be using dhl or fed ex if i win.

I will be doing the same - I want to be able to track it so I know that they get it, and when they get it :)

Q

I too ask Satan that we all be selected next May. Best luck to all.

I wonder why we allow this idiot to be in this forum. People like this brings bad luck to this forum. His mind is infected with EVIL and he's a bad company to associate with. Please i want to advice the whole house to ignore this IRISHGUY post/comments and try as much as possible to avoid him.
Best of luck guys and remain blessed. One Love!

Silly dude is in my ignored list now :)
you guy take action too and peace guys

I wonder why we allow this idiot to be in this forum. People like this brings bad luck to this forum. His mind is infected with EVIL and he's a bad company to associate with. Please i want to advice the whole house to ignore this IRISHGUY post/comments and try as much as possible to avoid him.
Best of luck guys and remain blessed. One Love!

Im entitled to my religious opinion as you are. You freely express your religious views here. And so have I, so what's the problem? Its ok for you, but not for me ?

Digital Signature

I wonder what the digital signature was for?? Didnt copy that, just copied and pasted the confirmation number and sent it to myself on email but I had saved the whole page with which includes the signature on a flash. So will have to print copies of that as well and save it to my email.

Im entitled to my religious opinion as you are. You freely express your religious views here. And so have I, so what's the problem? Its ok for you, but not for me ?

Don't mind him/them. You're fully entitled to your opinion and religion at most so long as the administrator deems suitable and friendly.They forget Facebook initiator is an atheist!People carry religion on their heads and the world is still in trouble.