• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

Ok, that's enough guys. We are here to discuss and learn immigration matters pertaining to diversity visa's and help each other out along the way. If you feel you still have something to say to the other I suggest u make use of the Private Message facility. Thank You and Good Day!!!

Ok, that's enough guys. We are here to discuss and learn immigration matters pertaining to diversity visa's and help each other out along the way. If you feel you still have something to say to the other I suggest u make use of the Private Message facility. Thank You and Good Day!!!

Was good fun though ;)

@Arekee is Back

Good morning house,it is me @Arekee.I don't know why i got banned?but maybe it something against the rules of this thread which i really cant figure out?.Well it is nice to be back to this wonderful forum.I really missed this forum for some short while?

Last edited by a moderator:
Christmas is fast approaching and Guys how do u intend to spend it?
Seasons Greetings.

Good morning house,it is me @Arekee.I don't know why i got banned?but maybe it something against the rules of this thread which i really cant figure out?.Well it is nice to be back to this wonderful forum.I really missed this forum for some short while?

Skuboi, welcum back bro!!!!good2know u r back……………………..

Today is 11-11-11. Its brings hopes of good luck

Most predictions and opinions concerning 11/11/11 are based on or rooted in its mathematical uniqueness as a number.

11*11*11:
There are three possible scenarios:

1. Something good happens— There is absolutely no scientific basis for this belief. There are no known logical premises for this belief. The belief that something good will happen is based solely on spiritualism, faith, and/or innate optimism. This belief is not necessarily a bad thing; we don’t know everything; the probability is not zero.

2. Nothing happens— This is the most likely scenario. Just because an unusual date number sequence occurs doesn’t mean that something extraordinary will happen. Usually it’s a non-event.

3. Something bad happens— There is absolutely no scientific basis for this belief. There are no known logical premises for this belief. The belief that something bad will happen is based solely on pessimism of reality. This belief is not necessarily false; after all, things are generally/usually a mess. The probability is not zero.

==========================
The number eleven is a popular lottery number........ I registered my DV2013 registration on 11-11 FOR THE FUN OF IT.i should be expecting above Scenario 1!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

NB:: This is NOT a fact, just pulling my legs!!!!

source: http://paradigmsearch.hubpages.com/...r-11-2011-And-a-Metaphysics-Experiment-111111

Random Drawing

@Mele, its a random drawing. We all hope for the best but its all in God's hands now. The agony of waiting till May is too much.

@Mele, what a mathematical uniqueness as you just said?Its all good but still a ridiculouse statistic my bro.Well sha,there s no big deal in it.But mind you 11 11 11 still has nothing to do with winning.Selection is not by selecting from a specific dates or special days or even minutes/hours my bro.

Guyz, am actually using the uniqueness of today 11-11-11 to reflect on d past.

I was actually googlin about what warrant everybody commenting about today’s date(11-11-11) …….from there (just today)I got my above link & its there they mention about the uniqness of figure11 in lottery ( NOT US VISA LOTTERY).

if u read me well, I myself said for the FUN FUN FUN of it ……..

Am not using that (111111) as an hypothesis................ So take easy pal n read btw lines....

Next year you may pay for dv application.....

This year less people applied for DV ,last year a record 18 million applied but this year 8 million applied.Mele may be this is the good news youve been talking about...haha;):D;):D:cool:
Next year you will most likely pay a fee of $30
to apply fo Dv.
This year countries with the highest number of applicants were:
1)Nigeria 1.36 million
2)Ghana 909,000
3)Ukraine 853,000

Source http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204358004577030370327874672.html

you think the $30 fee will stop a lot of people from playing the lottery because to me $30 is really cheap.

You own a condo in FL,it must be cheap for you,,lol
It will discourage a number of people that lm sure of
especially in 3rd world countries.Some people do a funds drive for the interview fees and the air ticket fare.
For others $30 is quite a large portion of someones monthly pay.Like last years winners most of them felt bad after losing around $80 for DHL postage fees.In some countries you can get a nice phone,ipod or a DVD machine for $80....lol..
It also depends if the $30 will be charged per application to cover the whole family or it will be per family member like the visa fees paid at the embassy.