• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Dear brothers and Sisters,
I just wanted to inform you that I got our visas in the name of JESUS, Amen
I Thank God for all he is doing in our lifes.
Thank you Jesus for the visas you gave us,
Thank you all for your prayers and your assistance,
our visa will expire in July so I am getting prapare to travel this month.
wishing you all the best.
may God bless you all.

We thank God for all the good deeds on you. I wish you and your your a smooth transition to the US

got to the embassy at 6am left at 1pm was only asked what i got in KCSE and was put on AP. for KNEC to send them my Certificate

Oh dear, dont you worry everything will be ok. Now you need to contact KNEC http://www.knec.ac.ke/main/index.php and ask for the Statement of Examination Results but you need to deposit Kshs. 2000 to National, Equity or Coop Bank for the results to be sent to the Consulate office

Parking at the embassy

Hi,

Anyone here that went for the interview at the embassy with a personal car? What are the arrangements for public parking, while you go in for the interview?

Thx

The last time i was there for a visa interview i parked at the Kobil Petrol Station and paid Ksh. 100.

Kcse cert has become areal issue guys will try to forge it so the embassy has to up their sleeves but as long as your certs are okey nothing to worry about.fomogho all will be well you have come this far.

Congrats to all those who've passed the interviews, we thank God He's faithful, for those about to do their interviews in the coming weeks and who are current now, we pray that favor will be upon you and your families.....

I arrived safe it's been a week now, i'm glad to be with hubby :)

Baraka tele.....

For those members who did their respective interviews in Nairobi, were the receipts supposed to b returned or we r supposed to go wid them? I c one is written "customer copy" and d other written "state department copy". I asked the co bt she said they are all myn. Plz help

Congrats to all those who've passed the interviews, we thank God He's faithful, for those about to do their interviews in the coming weeks and who are current now, we pray that favor will be upon you and your families.....

I arrived safe it's been a week now, i'm glad to be with hubby :)

Baraka tele.....

Baraka tele pia, you take care of him dear

FINALLY, June 11 is here... preparing to leave for the interview. my appointment is at 6.30.. I thank God for giving me this chance.. Cnt wait to share my news.. see you later...