• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

hi,guys need your prayers.Just did my medicals today for a family of five we were all cleared except my boy 8yrs who had traces of t.b, and further tests had to be done that is the chest x-ray. am told results would be available next week and that is precisely the time am having my interview. Keep me in prayers guys, Nickelly ur an inspiration with your daily quotes, am inspired already as i know the visa is mine in Jesus name. To essieta, Abu Hamza ,burundiwinner, emma the weeks been good to you, also keep us in prayer those facing the co next week. Bless all.

Alukaoloo, With prayers, all things are possible and that which seems impossible in the eyes of man, is very possible in God's eyes. Just believe that it shall be well. Read Numbers 23-19 onwards. God is not man that he should lie. I will sincerely pray for you and I believe the x-ray results will be negative.

Triple I hope all is well. For all house mates who going for their interview next week, the Lord had approved just go and take have the faith that is Donmisty, EKK, Fomogho, Ronnyblessed, Cera Karimi Eva, God blessing and favor go with you.

Misses, all is well I thank God. Thank you and all for your prayers. Ready to face the CO and I believe that Mungu ashaa tangulia.

Guys, a friend of mine who is Kenyan lived in Uganda for about 2 yrs 8 years ago and he listed this in his forms. Does he require police clearance from Uganda or the one he has from kenya is enough?

Whatever became of Dubai shonde, Nesh kahaba, ObeezyMbuzi and all those other miscreants? Still here polluting the board with sackfulls of pointless threads while struggling to find manoki jobs in USA and being allergic to school? hahahahahahahahahaha! Kenyan rookies fresh off the boat who still think USA is heaven on earth are funny.

sincerely

Kerala guy.

Sisemi kitu

Guys, a friend of mine who is Kenyan lived in Uganda for about 2 yrs 8 years ago and he listed this in his forms. Does he require police clearance from Uganda or the one he has from kenya is enough?

Hi Triple L,

If at the time you lived in Uganda you were more than 16yrs old, then the general rule is that you require a police certificate from there. The cut-off age is 16yrs

Hi Tripple L, thanks for the powerful message and keeping me in prayer, God bless u for this is your visa go face the co knowing its already yours just know am behind you the following day and this is our week.

Dear brothers and Sisters,
I just wanted to inform you that I got our visas in the name of JESUS, Amen
I Thank God for all he is doing in our lifes.
Thank you Jesus for the visas you gave us,
Thank you all for your prayers and your assistance,
our visa will expire in July so I am getting prapare to travel this month.
wishing you all the best.
may God bless you all.

may God bless you all.

Halleluya to the Most High God!all the best as you prepare to relocate

may God bless you all.

ALL THE GLORY TO GOD, ALL THE BEST. WELCOME TO AMERICA Thank you for informing us :)

Today's Devotion

The Bible says in Job 5:9 “He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.”

May the favor of God bring forth increase in everything that you touch in Jesus powerful Name, Amen. May God’s favor, like that which caused prison doors to open for Paul and Silas, cause uncommon doors to open for you in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. Friend, favor will cause doors that were never meant to be open for you to swing wide open. Joseph’s door of promotion swung open even while he was still in jail.