• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Dear brothers and Sisters,
I just wanted to inform you that I got our visas in the name of JESUS, Amen
I Thank God for all he is doing in our lifes.
Thank you Jesus for the visas you gave us,
Thank you all for your prayers and your assistance,
our visa will expire in July so I am getting prapare to travel this month.

LUCY10 do you remember pages 83 of the forum? You came back to the forum after your interview and replied to fomogho's message, and what a coincedence he/she is getting his/her visa today. Congratulations to you and your son though. be blessed.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of August. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

What do they mean that I check bulletin to locate current numbers coz I bet am gonna be current sometime in Nov or Dec....kindly guys who got experience in this thing Help a brother out.

After every body is current for Dv 2013 then there will be a bullet for dv 2014 guy, then this is the time you will check your status.

Thank you misses Jesus never fails i know my son is well in his name be blessed and wish u well in your coming interview and may the lord strengthen you
Thanks Aluka, I thank God for your son and for your visa approval, our God is in control of all in this Forum to grant our heart desires. Be bless forever

Misses, all is well I thank God. Thank you and all for your prayers. Ready to face the CO and I believe that Mungu ashaa tangulia.
Ahha, He is go to do it for you, did He not say "I will not forsake you", go for the visa my friend and pick it up, I have praises in my mouth for God because of what He has done for you.

Dear brothers and Sisters,
I just wanted to inform you that I got our visas in the name of JESUS, Amen
I Thank God for all he is doing in our lifes.
Thank you Jesus for the visas you gave us,
Thank you all for your prayers and your assistance,
our visa will expire in July so I am getting prapare to travel this month.
wishing you all the best.
may God bless you all.
Our God is a faithful God and He will continue to grant you Favor

Today's Devotion

The Bible says in Job 5:9 “He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.”

May the favor of God bring forth increase in everything that you touch in Jesus powerful Name, Amen. May God’s favor, like that which caused prison doors to open for Paul and Silas, cause uncommon doors to open for you in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. Friend, favor will cause doors that were never meant to be open for you to swing wide open. Joseph’s door of promotion swung open even while he was still in jail.

Amen and Amen, My Door is open and come 13 July I go through and Pick the visa IJN

Hey good people have just got my package from DHL.i thank God!i can now sit back relax and get ready for the next move

Parking at the embassy

Hi,

Anyone here that went for the interview at the embassy with a personal car? What are the arrangements for public parking, while you go in for the interview?

Thx

Hi,

Anyone here that went for the interview at the embassy with a personal car? What are the arrangements for public parking, while you go in for the interview?

Thx

There is no parking at the embassy,you can make your own arrangements where to park your car or get someone to drop you then pick u up once youre through with your interview.

Hi,

Thx

We packed at the furthest corner for guys who have a vehicle, far from the embassy you will be directed by security men.:p

got to the embassy at 6am left at 1pm was only asked what i got in KCSE and was put on AP. for KNEC to send them my Certificate

got to the embassy at 6am left at 1pm was only asked what i got in KCSE and was put on AP. for KNEC to send them my Certificate

just a little patience,all will be well...if your KCSE cert is ok you don have to worry.......thats a looooong wait!6am to 1pm???