• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

GUYS GOING FOR INTERVIEW

God, I’m about to face a challenging interview. First, thank you for this opportunity. Thank you that you care about providing for my needs. I know I have you on my side in this matter. You are looking out for my best interest and I know you have a perfect job fit for me. If this is that perfect fit, then make it perfectly clear to me and to the CO. Set the tone in the room. I know that first impressions matter a great deal, so help me to be the natural “me” that you have created. Give me a peaceful and sharp mind. Bring to my memory all the knowledge and wisdom that is already there. Let your joy and contentment flow out through my words. And whatever the result, let this process be a blessing to those who review my case, and also to me and my family along the way. Lord, right now I receive your “shalom” peace. I trust you to work in and through this interview process. I trust you to provide for all my needs. And if this is your perfect fit, then let nothing stand in the way. In your name I bless those who will be conducting this interview. Give them wisdom, peace and rest as well. I receive now, ahead of time, your promise – ” I will never leave you or forsake you!” I believe this and oh, do I need it. I don’t go into this interview alone. You are with me. And with that confidence, I am at peace. Help me now to feel that peace. In Jesus…”
Amen and Amen in JESUS Name

hi,guys need your prayers.Just did my medicals today for a family of five we were all cleared except my boy 8yrs who had traces of t.b, and further tests had to be done that is the chest x-ray. am told results would be available next week and that is precisely the time am having my interview. Keep me in prayers guys, Nickelly ur an inspiration with your daily quotes, am inspired already as i know the visa is mine in Jesus name. To essieta, Abu Hamza ,burundiwinner, emma the weeks been good to you, also keep us in prayer those facing the co next week. Bless all.

In the name of Jesus further test will show not TB traces, the blood of wash him clean.

hallo forumates long time forgive for taking a leave,iam well but so busy with exams but thank God am thru with that jana.back with good news am current huraaaaaaaaay fina ly the day has come the lon wait is closer to us .congrats to the visa holders n succesful inteviews very encouraging.those due to the interview succes on the way,for us waiting for the 2nd nl we are coming closer n closer.for the rest you are a month away to all of you becoming current a little more patience.
Thanks Julianna and Congrats

Triple I hope all is well. For all house mates who going for their interview next week, the Lord had approved just go and take have the faith that is Donmisty, EKK, Fomogho, Ronnyblessed, Cera Karimi Eva, God blessing and favor go with you.

Triple I hope all is well. For all house mates who going for their interview next week, the Lord had approved just go and take have the faith that is Donmisty, EKK, Fomogho, Ronnyblessed, Cera Karimi Eva, God blessing and favor go with you.

Misses,how was the exams?
congratulations for being current

...take it home(I like this)..acha nikuchokoze kiasi r u auditioning to be a journalist..career change ama??:p:p

kindly do:):).

I tend to disagree,in this world,nothing for free...the best things are priceless...(my 2 cents)

Mmmmmmhh

Last edited by a moderator:
HALLO Forumist,
Am current for august yeeeeepi! Have seen the hand of God.My friends for august akina julianne,obeezy this is the GOD chosen time.

Amen,Amen :)

THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN AUGUST
AFRICA 81,200
Except Nigeria 19,800
ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
Except: Uzbekistan 19,000
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 1,600
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN CURRENT

THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN AUGUST
AFRICA 81,200
Except Nigeria 19,800
ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
Except: Uzbekistan 19,000
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 1,600
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN CURRENT

Makiki we are on our way finally to join u, hurray. Congs to all who are current.

Thank you misses Jesus never fails i know my son is well in his name be blessed and wish u well in your coming interview and may the lord strengthen you

Matako nyote

Whatever became of Dubai shonde, Nesh kahaba, ObeezyMbuzi and all those other miscreants? Still here polluting the board with sackfulls of pointless threads while struggling to find manoki jobs in USA and being allergic to school? hahahahahahahahahaha! Kenyan rookies fresh off the boat who still think USA is heaven on earth are funny.

sincerely

Kerala guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever became of Dubai shonde, Nesh kahaba, ObeezyMbuzi and all those other miscreants? Still here polluting the board with sackfulls of pointless threads while struggling to find manoki jobs in USA and being allergic to school? hahahahahahahahahaha! Kenyan rookies fresh off the boat who still think USA is heaven on earth are funny.

sincerely

Kerala guy.

no matter what you caumophage yourself to.......... we know you the same old mombasa-guy. Suit yourself?