• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hey guys , this is Kross, i have not been active in this post but will be active from now.
My brothers and sisters, even as we pursue our dreams let us all remember that GOD has the final word on our lives and destiny. More importantly, do not listen to every tom, dick and hury, there are people who will always be hell bent on destroying your vision . The next time someone tells you that you will have to work extra hard in America, tell them that there is no substitute to diligence and commitment in any progressive society .

Waaooh thanx for the encouragement Kross, keep them coming. Update your signature please!!!

Hey guys , this is Kross, i have not been active in this post but will be active from now.
My brothers and sisters, even as we pursue our dreams let us all remember that GOD has the final word on our lives and destiny. More importantly, do not listen to every tom, dick and hury, there are people who will always be hell bent on destroying your vision . The next time someone tells you that you will have to work extra hard in America, tell them that there is no substitute to diligence and commitment in any progressive society .

Welcome Krossmaina to the house, kindly update your signature, your case number, POE, etc

But If they do it the Canadian way of 'Skilled Workers' they will still have a chance :p

I just wanted to let everybody in this group know that Makiki is a fake nick, nobody real stays behind it.

I answered you, does it matter if my consulate was done in hell or heaven????
No it does not, you are correct Mr Liar.

You post in kenyan group and have you fake number AF20101, and 729 of your fake posts.

DV2013AF00020101
Entry Checked: 26.06.2012
Forms sent to KCC: 18.07.2012
Confirmation by KCC: 17.10.2012
Police : 30.11.2012
2nd NL: 18.12.2012
Medicals: 22.02.2013
Interview: 26.02.2013 Successful
Visa Picked: 02.03.2013
P.O.E: Fort Worth, Texas

At the same time there was no interview in Nairobi with this number. Sorry, Mr Liar

I just wanted to let everybody in this group know that Makiki is a fake nick, nobody real stays behind it.

You post in kenyan group and have you fake number AF20101, and 729 of your fake posts.

At the same time there was no interview in Nairobi with this number. Sorry, Mr Liar

so whats in it for you? nobody gives a hoot who you are and what you think so take your shit and shove it where the sun dont shine.

Dv2014

Please I really need your help here i hope you can help me. I have been selected for DV2014 and my case number is
2014AF00002xxx. I am currently studying in Italy and my post on the selection letter is Naples, Italy. I am planning to send my forms this week to the KCC but I want to be interviewed in Accra, Ghana since am from Ghana.
I wanted to know if this will be a problem to be interviewed in Ghana whilst my post on my selection letter in Naples, Italy
Also I have an appointment with the US embassy on the 20th May for a B2 visa since i want to attend a seminar in PA in June. I wanted to know if it is advisable to go for the visa interview.
I also wanted to know when my interview will probably be from my case number
In case I go for the interview in Ghana will I be required to provide a police certificate from Italy as well since I have been living in Italy for the past 2 and half years.
Thank you very much in advance for answering my questions.

so whats in it for you? nobody gives a hoot who you are and what you think so take your shit and shove it where the sun dont shine.

He is not a lottery winner. He is hired by someone to post on the forum, as well as some other nicks. In some other threads we already revealed a number of fakes like this one. I am pretty sure in kenyan thread there are a lot of them too. I think they are posting here because they are hired by someone to post. They have nothing to do with lottery process, they disinform people and bring harm to them.
It does matter for a lot of people. Of course, he is not the only the one hired, and it does not matter for other fake nicks like Makaki whether he is real or not.

This is about a gang of fakers who is hired to misrepresent information on this forum. People on the forum need to know who those liars are to know their information is false.

He is not a lottery winner. He is hired by someone to post on the forum, as well as some other nicks. In some other threads we already revealed a number of fakes like this one. I am pretty sure in kenyan thread there are a lot of them too. I think they are posting here because they are hired by someone to post. They have nothing to do with lottery process, they disinform people and bring harm to them.
It does matter for a lot of people. Of course, he is not the only the one hired, and it does not matter for other fake nicks like Makaki whether he is real or not.

incase you are intellectually challenged i will repeat myself again. we were doing just fine before you came along. we dont need and dont care about your opinions. go form your own thread. and for the last time TAKE YOUR SHIT AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE. you are the fraudster here.

Welcome home keroi this is the place to be house of wnners.after the 1stnl you are supposed to fill the ds230 forms yours and your beneficiaries with the correct information,and send to kcc.no submitting any certs at that point,but if u get married or have a child after the sellection this is where u fill their ds230 forms and this should be accompanied with the certs to proove that they are not fake.my 2cents and open to correction.

Thank you for the information. I am feel much better now. The only thing for me to do is waiting for my turn and INSHA ALLAH I will be current soon

Yes i did pass the interview without submitting the certifications along with DS230.
It is clearly written that you dont send any legal documents to KCC. The ones you are seeing submitting theirs have different issues so keep calm and wait patiently. If your kids were born before entering the initial DV lottery just relax and wait :D

Welcome to the forum and please update your signature, at the top go to forum actions click at edit profile on the left side go to My Settings then click at Edit Signature. This is where you will put your case number, POE, date checked. sent blah blah

Thank you for the info. I am happy for you and looking forward to get over it

Please I really need your help here i hope you can help me. I have been selected for DV2014 and my case number is
2014AF00002xxx. I am currently studying in Italy and my post on the selection letter is Naples, Italy. I am planning to send my forms this week to the KCC but I want to be interviewed in Accra, Ghana since am from Ghana.
I wanted to know if this will be a problem to be interviewed in Ghana whilst my post on my selection letter in Naples, Italy
Also I have an appointment with the US embassy on the 20th May for a B2 visa since i want to attend a seminar in PA in June. I wanted to know if it is advisable to go for the visa interview.
I also wanted to know when my interview will probably be from my case number
In case I go for the interview in Ghana will I be required to provide a police certificate from Italy as well since I have been living in Italy for the past 2 and half years.
Thank you very much in advance for answering my questions.

First and foremost your interview will be in October 2013 you will be among the first people to be interviewed so send your forms immediately. Yes you can put your place of interview to be Accra Ghana in the DSP122 form, If its a must you have to attend that seminar in the US just go ahead and do the interview it might be denied depending on the necessity of the Seminar, most people who get the visas after being selected are those that go for work related seminars or short training eg a doctor going for an awareness thing and has to report back to his work station afterwards blah blah.

Why i say they may deny you the B2 visa is because technically entering dv lottery is like filing an immigrant petition and this may lead to refusal because you have shown intent of immigrating but this is a short term thing in October you're getting your permanent US Visa so wait.

My two cents

ATT. Ronnyblessed please help here because i know you are living for the US shortly for a training before your interview which is supposed to be in August.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware

Kuna ngombe moja ya museveni imereportiwa kupotea sasa naiona hapa na anaugua ugonjwa unaitwa intelectual menopausal syndrom sijui kama nyote mumemtambua.makiki is as real as day light.im among the few who have been blessed to meet her in person and even seen and touched her visa.

incase you are intellectually challenged i will repeat myself again. we were doing just fine before you came along. we dont need and dont care about your opinions. go form your own thread. and for the last time TAKE YOUR SHIT AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE. you are the fraudster here.

I think you are one of those gangsters as well. If you think only they participate in the discussion, go ahead. Normal people will ignore all this crap

Kross welcome to the club of winners,here we are bent to make the american dream come to a reality to every member. i wish those many jobs were here for people to work extra hard n kenya would be a 2nd world country and not a 3rd world country.this people will always be there but what they do,they push u upwards coz u will always proove them wrong.

You hate what you can't conquer.....could you be the same username..mombasa-guy,nairobi-guy thing?hahaha

It was never David's plan to fight Goliath. He was only checking on his brothers but he found a man who did not regard the living God taunting the army of Israel which was scared to death. He offered to kill this evil giant. The brothers said no, David also said no and set to fight the evil giant. In life you might have to fight the evil giant against every conventional wisdom. People in your life will discourage you. Do not give up. Say no and fight on. Keep fighting until you win. You will never win unless you fight.

In your life God has given you some abilities that only you and God know. Your faith is between you and God. Your breakthrough is within your reach. You have what it takes to take you out of any situation be it poverty or joblessness, a terrible relationship or no relationship at all. But sometime your family or friends keep on telling you what you can or what you cannot achieve.

When the brothers told David that he could not fight the giant, his armor could not fit and the sword was over size: They were actually right because that is all they could see. David and God had a different level of thinking. You have something inside you that God has put inside you. Only you understand what God has inside you. Do not let anybody come between you and God. Never let somebody who does not know your relationship with God determine your destiny. David ignored his elder brothers. He ignored the wisdom of fighting. When you have God and you find yourself in a situation: Do not listen to those in your life, those who know you decide your fate because they do not know what God has put inside you.

David did not use the weapons of war that they knew. He used what had not been used before. For your life to turn around be ready to use what has not been used before. Noah was saved in a boat that had never been tested before. Jonah sailed for three days in a belly of a fish. Nobody had traveled this way before. You and God is a combination never seen before. Keep walking my sister. You and God is a miracle never seen before.

Since when did men and women walk in a sea divided into two by a stick? It was done for the first time for a nation to escape slavery. Now who thinks that your God cannot take you out of your storm? He will make a special way for you. Just keep walking. When Peter was in a storm in the middle of the sea. He just called the name of the master. He walked on water. How many men or women had ever walked on water before? Let them shut up: They do not know your ways with God.

It does not matter what condition you are in bro: You will make it by faith. Do not sit and accept that fate the devil wants you to take because failure is only the fate of the devil himself. Say no and walk on water like Peter. Say no and walk through a divided sea like the slaves did walk and they made it to freedom. Say no and enter in the belly of a fish even if that is the only option. If God is going to bless you by confining you why not!. Say no to walking away from God when it seems hopeless, just sit down and wait, God will make a sandwich of a boy to feed over 4000. Nothing is impossible with God. In case you forget. Elijah was without food, God sent a bird to feed this guy. God even sent a poor widow to feed him. God will feed you from a least expected source.

Wherever you are: Whatever your situation. Keep walking. God is with you. He was with others before. He will be with you. Keep walking.

Amen