• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Mdharaulini tu huyo mwendawazimu. Anataka kuharibu thread yetu nzuri.

To all members in this forum....have you ever heard of cyber bullying? Ndio hawa sasa wenye mnaona. Wanajaribu kutumia kitu inaitwa reverse psychology on forum members. Maana yake is to win your trust and start kuongea naye hoping utatumia your personal details mahali ndio waweze kucapture them. KUWENI WAANGALIFU SANA AND WENYE WAMEEKA EMAIL ZAO KWA HII FORUM TAFADHALI TOA NA IKIWEZEKANA BADILISHA PASI YA EMAIL ZAKO ZOTE. BE WARNED THIS IS THE REAL DEAL NOW.

Hey guys , this is Kross, i have not been active in this post but will be active from now.
My brothers and sisters, even as we pursue our dreams let us all remember that GOD has the final word on our lives and destiny. More importantly, do not listen to every tom, dick and hury, there are people who will always be hell bent on destroying your vision . The next time someone tells you that you will have to work extra hard in America, tell them that there is no substitute to diligence and commitment in any progressive society .

Welcome to the house of winners.....karibu.

Hey guys , this is Kross, i have not been active in this post but will be active from now.
My brothers and sisters, even as we pursue our dreams let us all remember that GOD has the final word on our lives and destiny. More importantly, do not listen to every tom, dick and hury, there are people who will always be hell bent on destroying your vision . The next time someone tells you that you will have to work extra hard in America, tell them that there is no substitute to diligence and commitment in any progressive society .
welcome to the house Kross. kindly update your signature

To all members in this forum....have you ever heard of cyber bullying? Ndio hawa sasa wenye mnaona. Wanajaribu kutumia kitu inaitwa reverse psychology on forum members. Maana yake is to win your trust and start kuongea naye hoping utatumia your personal details mahali ndio waweze kucapture them. KUWENI WAANGALIFU SANA AND WENYE WAMEEKA EMAIL ZAO KWA HII FORUM TAFADHALI TOA NA IKIWEZEKANA BADILISHA PASI YA EMAIL ZAKO ZOTE. BE WARNED THIS IS THE REAL DEAL NOW.
Sikutaka kumjibu kamwe, siko tayari na matusi. Kuna wale wameona visa yangu na macho so achana naye abweke tu. Infact hiyo CN nimeweka hapo haina mtu kabisa ndo sababu niliiweka kusudi mtu akitafuta hapati. Infact amepewa ONYO kali na moderator kwa hizo thread zingine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuna ngombe moja ya museveni imereportiwa kupotea sasa naiona hapa na anaugua ugonjwa unaitwa intelectual menopausal syndrom sijui kama nyote mumemtambua.makiki is as real as day light.im among the few who have been blessed to meet her in person and even seen and touched her visa.

Ahsante!!! :D

As the father of this thread i wish to ask all of you good forumites to ignore this raevsky guy, he doesn't add any value to this thread, we had a similar guy sometimes back but he withdrew, SILENCE is the best medicine, again i need to advise our dear members too refrain from giving out their email addresses seems like its being abused..not everyone is happy with our success and they may want to put us down, lets continue helping each other now, and in the future..Wish you all a lovely day!!

FYI...An alien number is a identification number assigned by the US Immigration Department to all alien workers or resident aliens living in the US. This number allows alien workers and residents to secure a job, bank account, or drivers license. Once registered with an alien number, the US government can track and revoke someones authorization to stay in the country. Resident alien and alien cards expire within a 10 year period of issue and must be renewed if one wishes to stay in the US.

It was never David's plan to fight Goliath. He was only checking on his brothers but he found a man who did not regard the living God taunting the army of Israel which was scared to death. He offered to kill this evil giant. The brothers said no, David also said no and set to fight the evil giant. In life you might have to fight the evil giant against every conventional wisdom. People in your life will discourage you. Do not give up. Say no and fight on. Keep fighting until you win. You will never win unless you fight.

In your life God has given you some abilities that only you and God know. Your faith is between you and God. Your breakthrough is within your reach. You have what it takes to take you out of any situation be it poverty or joblessness, a terrible relationship or no relationship at all. But sometime your family or friends keep on telling you what you can or what you cannot achieve.

When the brothers told David that he could not fight the giant, his armor could not fit and the sword was over size: They were actually right because that is all they could see. David and God had a different level of thinking. You have something inside you that God has put inside you. Only you understand what God has inside you. Do not let anybody come between you and God. Never let somebody who does not know your relationship with God determine your destiny. David ignored his elder brothers. He ignored the wisdom of fighting. When you have God and you find yourself in a situation: Do not listen to those in your life, those who know you decide your fate because they do not know what God has put inside you.

David did not use the weapons of war that they knew. He used what had not been used before. For your life to turn around be ready to use what has not been used before. Noah was saved in a boat that had never been tested before. Jonah sailed for three days in a belly of a fish. Nobody had traveled this way before. You and God is a combination never seen before. Keep walking my sister. You and God is a miracle never seen before.

Since when did men and women walk in a sea divided into two by a stick? It was done for the first time for a nation to escape slavery. Now who thinks that your God cannot take you out of your storm? He will make a special way for you. Just keep walking. When Peter was in a storm in the middle of the sea. He just called the name of the master. He walked on water. How many men or women had ever walked on water before? Let them shut up: They do not know your ways with God.

It does not matter what condition you are in bro: You will make it by faith. Do not sit and accept that fate the devil wants you to take because failure is only the fate of the devil himself. Say no and walk on water like Peter. Say no and walk through a divided sea like the slaves did walk and they made it to freedom. Say no and enter in the belly of a fish even if that is the only option. If God is going to bless you by confining you why not!. Say no to walking away from God when it seems hopeless, just sit down and wait, God will make a sandwich of a boy to feed over 4000. Nothing is impossible with God. In case you forget. Elijah was without food, God sent a bird to feed this guy. God even sent a poor widow to feed him. God will feed you from a least expected source.

Wherever you are: Whatever your situation. Keep walking. God is with you. He was with others before. He will be with you. Keep walking.

This is good preaching gal:) n i highlight Never let somebody who does not know your relationship with God determine your destiny.

As the father of this thread i wish to ask all of you good forumites to ignore this raevsky guy, he doesn't add any value to this thread, we had a similar guy sometimes back but he withdrew, SILENCE is the best medicine, again i need to advise our dear members too refrain from giving out their email addresses seems like its being abused..not everyone is happy with our success and they may want to put us down, lets continue helping each other now, and in the future..Wish you all a lovely day!!

Thank you Papasan....members don't be naive. If you need help, inbox members that you have run a background check on. Cyber bullying guys know who to target and that is why he/she is testing the waters. Refrain from replying to sideshows. Makiki relax, the minion can't even figure out whether your man or woman.

I agree with you..kunyamaza ndio dawa yake

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
WARNING: The other day I realised that we have in the forum people who are not genuine but are here for other reasons so be warned never to part with any money for favours or meeting with someone who claims to offer a reasonable accommodation especially people who are coming from outside Nairobi. Do your own investigation and pick them from the crowd.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Are you serious Makiki?
May they rot in hell!! How can anyone join the forum to con or mislead forumites. BACK TO THE SENDER IJN

Makiki,Karendi and all who have already gone for the interview,did any of you had laminated educational certificates??will it bring issues??if anyone knows about it,let us know.i emailed the embassy with the querry,they have not replied.Makiki which email address did you use when you asked them your querries??please help

Hi Essieta,
Yeaah, all my papers are laminated including my birth certificate. Its not an issue as long as they are valid then no biggy. Then for me they only took my KCSE and birth certificate.

Kuna ngombe moja ya museveni imereportiwa kupotea sasa naiona hapa na anaugua ugonjwa unaitwa intelectual menopausal syndrom sijui kama nyote mumemtambua.makiki is as real as day light.im among the few who have been blessed to meet her in person and even seen and touched her visa.

I have met her in person too....seen and touched the visa as well. For now lets ignore anybody with bad utterances and we move on.

Hi guys,
its been a while,seems things have been moving well for all of us,im so glad guys Gods plan is working out just nicely
Its a pleasure n i say congrats to all those who have passed interview,those who got second NLs hold there with prayer all should be okey,
we doin good over here only there seems to be no enough time,
last week my wife and i moved to our own apartment and bough our second car,this is our 3rd month here,its a nice place guys if you got your priorities right.
and one more thing,you will meet lots of guys here who will discourage you if you come with your spouse....blah blah you cant make it and these are esp kenyans guys that Bullish just be real!
Let success not make you leave the one you love for at the end of the day they are all you got,okey?bye,got to go no much time but you can always drop me a inbox guys at my email,nesh_mugo@yahoo.com

Wow, Nesh you really encourage us on this walk. Our God is faithful and we wish you all the best in all your plans.
Happy, happy for you.

Ati Rae.....wat?Nway we need such people to succeed..Ignoring him is te best medicine...Jus let him learn how this house is run by the number one winner and our leader Jesus Christ to whom we all acknowledge n love.

I just wanted to let everybody in this group know that Makiki is a fake nick, nobody real stays behind it.

No it does not, you are correct Mr Liar.

You post in kenyan group and have you fake number AF20101, and 729 of your fake posts.

At the same time there was no interview in Nairobi with this number. Sorry, Mr Liar

Dude, you are fighting a loosing battle. Makiki is real, all of us in the forum know that. We even have one on one conversations with her.
As for being a FAKE; you are the fake and guess what your rattling will not keep anyone of us from having the blessing of our Lord.
Go to hell that's where you belong!!

I Knoooooooooooooooooooooow!! Our forum has been great without them; can we just continue with the silence :)