• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

That is precisely what happened. What I
think is he mearnt an update probably. My
File was not updated coz i didnt send
the birth cert. The CO had the babys
230 but his data was not captured
In the system. So the print out did not
have his name. Meaning we didnt
meet requirement of listing all children.
copied here for you:

* DV 2013 applicant has a baby born in Dec,2011 (after eDV application)
* Applicant finds out that s/he is selected in May,2012
* DV 2013 selectee sends the forms to KCC including a DS-230 form for the newborn (without birth certificate, assuming that would be presented during interview)
* Selectee receives second notification for the interview. Newborn's name is stated but there is a remark for the baby: "NLN"
* Selectee goes to interview with newborn and the official birth certificate (certificate has the correct birthdate for Dec,2011)
* CO states that the KCC file was created on Jan,25,2012, "after birth of the baby" and without newborn's file hence denies visa.

Thank you. I think its a good idea. Just to clarify
the issue.
Thank you Ash.
May I kindly ask you, when you feel like, to send an email to the US Embassy with exact flow of events and ask for clarification and help? I would send the same email to KCC and DoS as well.. Yes I am usually criticized by my friends for not letting things go :) (usually it is when I sense unfairness )

My prayers are with you.

copied here for you:

* DV 2013 applicant has a baby born in Dec,2011 (after eDV application)
* Applicant finds out that s/he is selected in May,2012
* DV 2013 selectee sends the forms to KCC including a DS-230 form for the newborn (without birth certificate, assuming that would be presented during interview)
* Selectee receives second notification for the interview. Newborn's name is stated but there is a remark for the baby: "NLN"
* Selectee goes to interview with newborn and the official birth certificate (certificate has the correct birthdate for Dec,2011)
* CO states that the KCC file was created on Jan,25,2012, "after birth of the baby" and without newborn's file hence denies visa.

Do you know the rank number?

That is precisely what happened. What I
think is he mearnt an update probably. My
File was not updated coz i didnt send
the birth cert. The CO had the babys
230 but his data was not captured
In the system. So the print out did not
have his name. Meaning we didnt
meet requirement of listing all children.

If I were in your shoes I would definitely send a message to both the embassy and KCC because as I mentioned in a previous post yesterday, this thing of case creation date on January 25, 2013 is does not make sense for DV applicants.

if i had a church wedding and i hold a marriage certificate from church, do i need another from goverment? Enlighten me.

what do they rily want? all with same things in common: money deals,loan offers,money transfers to my personal a/c my personal info,i won this,that oh my i was in shock when i logged into my email the one below my signature which i dont use often only to find loads and loads of messages with this fishy deals.why do they need my personal info that much? do they want to interfere with my dv process? any ideas?
Please dont open those emails when i get them i just delete them infact i have never opened any because i have been through this but since this is your first time DONT givem your details they are CONMEN. Just ask yourself how can you win some lottery that you never entered, How can someone dying in some hospital send you money and you dont know each other. These are the Nigerians 419 scams. Delete without reading and DONT worry they wont do a thing about your DV Process NOTHING.

Early on i had told you that we also have CONMEN here and fraudsters so be on the look out

Thank you Ash.
May I kindly ask you, when you feel like, to send an email to the US Embassy with exact flow of events and ask for clarification and help? I would send the same email to KCC and DoS as well.. Yes I am usually criticized by my friends for not letting things go :) (usually it is when I sense unfairness )

My prayers are with you.

i second that. raise your stink

Makiki, whats your take on the issue i raised earlier about marriage certs?

In our churches its the same Marriage Certificate issued only that this one is signed by the Pastor and not a government official. But some churches have theirs as well so if yours isnt from the Government just do it and have both certificates during your interview.