• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

A quiz, i know im getting visa, amen!!! my quiz is, does anyone have an idea which states among these is best for a family person; Virginia, Kansas, Nebraska and Texas? Thanks

Mmmh we need Sm1smom to answer this but for us people who haven't experienced winter Texas is good coz its listed in the Top 10 US States With the Best Weather All Year Round.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not think it is true that the person with a Case number of 59*** could get the second NL this soon. Did you see the letter? Was it someone whose spouse is already there? These questions beg answers

Originally Posted by mwas
any way my friend recieved his 2nl and his no is 59k i was shocked and that made wonder how kcc operates.

Originally Posted by essieta
How?i dont think so. 59** or 59k?details pls

Originally Posted by Henrica80
Really!!!!!!!!!!! im getting mine soon!!!!! Obeez, where are you? the last 3 baboons getting their 2nl soon;););)

Originally Posted by MaKiki
Obeez has gone missing since yesterday........... thats odd maybe Obeez way of lining up the baboons the other way round is really working. :D

Originally Posted by donmisty
me thinks Obeezyb musta done some magic with the list

Naaa,,, Wakakakakakakaka!!!!!!:) :) Obeezyb say something noooowww!!:mad:

Originally Posted by mwas
any way my friend recieved his 2nl and his no is 59k i was shocked and that made wonder how kcc operates.

This is very odd,not being current yet recieving ur 2nd NL;buckle up folks,the END is near.

Originally Posted by essieta
How?i dont think so. 59** or 59k?details pls

Unless he/she was DV2012 perhaps?

Originally Posted by Henrica80
Really!!!!!!!!!!! im getting mine soon!!!!! Obeez, where are you? the last 3 baboons getting their 2nl soon

Definitely,the tables have turned...hoorayyyyy:p:

Obeez has gone missing since yesterday........... thats odd maybe Obeez way of lining up the baboons the other way round is really working.

U got it...:cool::cool:

Originally Posted by donmisty
me thinks Obeezyb musta done some magic with the list

Abracadabra:cool:

Naaa,,, Wakakakakakakaka!!!!!!:) :) Obeezyb say something noooowww!!:mad:

read my lips..:eek:

Yep...back by popular demand:cool::cool:....now where were we????

Come to think of it,let me log on to http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ & check if my 2ND NL is in!!!

Unfortunately, you can't build a credit history by using debit cards, you just have to use credit cards and ensure you're making your payments on time in order to build a good credit history. The alternative means of building a credit history that I'm aware of is through major investments such as via mortgage payments (when you purchase a house) or when you buy a car using bank loans. But then the possibility of getting a bank loan without a credit history is almost none. So it's back to square one - which is credit cards.

It is an industry(damned if u do,damned if u don't).

SUCCESSFUL MEDICALS AT IOM NAIROBI ON 23RD AND 24TH OCT
Sorry guys for taking so long to post the experience guys,nothing extra ordinary out of what WANKIN MASTER WROTE,but dont be alarmed guys just know that you have to pray much that you dont have TB because its the worst thing that can happen to you.The treatment takes 6 moths and you have to take another one year to apply for your visa.together with my wife we paid a total of Ksh 38,000 and got 3 injections each,mildly painful and that was it.now waiting or the interview next Thursday.

tuko pamoja:D:D

Thanks Sm1smom.
It looks like that's how things works and no way,you can't have a life over there without credit cards.Too bad,because they are a permanent temptation to do exactly the opposite of living within your means.We'll have to be disciplined to avoid being max out and broke.

Business as usual.

SUCCESSFUL MEDICALS AT IOM NAIROBI ON 23RD AND 24TH OCT
Sorry guys for taking so long to post the experience guys,nothing extra ordinary out of what WANKIN MASTER WROTE,but dont be alarmed guys just know that you have to pray much that you dont have TB because its the worst thing that can happen to you.The treatment takes 6 moths and you have to take another one year to apply for your visa.together with my wife we paid a total of Ksh 38,000 and got 3 injections each,mildly painful and that was it.now waiting or the interview next Thursday.

Cooooongs to you and family! We pray for a similar result on thursday. Go with God!

Repeat vaccine!!

Hey for guys who have already gone for medicals .. remember to do a repeat vaccine for Measles after six week...

A quiz, i know im getting visa, amen!!! my quiz is, does anyone have an idea which states among these is best for a family person; Virginia, Kansas, Nebraska and Texas? Thanks

I think this question is a bit broad. To the best of my knowledge there's no State in the US which isn't family friendly parse. Other things you may want to consider before deciding on where to stay could include nearness to friends/families, your job industry/job interest, the weather, the make-up/municipality of the place - (the list is endless)

Mmmh we need Sm1smom to answer

:) ........ I'm sure any other person could take a stab at answering this too.

Personally however, the number one State I would never consider settling in as an immigrant is Arizona! This largely has to do with the “Show me your papers” provision of Arizona’s 2010 immigration law, SB 1070 — which went into effect in September 2012. Admittedly this law is intended to help the State streamline, if not completely eradicate an influx of undocumented immigrants, the bottom line is this immigration law empowers its enforcers to engage in racial profiling.

The US justice system in general provides for an accused person's innocence until proven guilty, Arizona's SB 1070 on the other hand presumes all immigrants to be guilty until proven innocent! In Arizona, I would be presumed to be an illegal immigrant, simply because I speak with an 'accent', the cops have the right to demand to see my papers without having committed any crime. Of course the State is not admitting to engaging in racial profiling in the course of enforcing this law. A couple of other States enacting similar draconian law include: Alabama, Georgia, Utah, Indiana and South Carolina.

Now this is not to say that immigrants cannot thrive or prosper in these listed states, as I am not trying to discourage people from going to whichever place they plan on settling in. As a matter of fact, these States may actually score higher on other yard sticks an immigrant might be using to decide on where they want to settle in the US. It is simply a matter of personal preference and how much an individual can take.