• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Sm1smom,
Are you sure they can get the citizenship after it is granted?

Do you mean can a naturalized person's US citizenship be revoked? Yes, it is possible for a naturalized U.S. citizen to have his or her citizenship stripped through a process called "denaturalization." A denaturalized person is subject to removal (deportation) from the United States. It rarely happens, but it is possible.

Grounds for Denaturalization includes:
Falsification or Concealment of Relevant Facts
Refusal to Testify Before Congress
Membership in Subversive Groups
Dishonorable Military Discharge

failed to add spouse under the CSC visa information service website to track passports, the 2 children it accepted but spouse failed on several attempts, can I register her independently? Nickelly, Julianna and others who have gone through this process, advise please.
is the DHL Air way bill number emailed to you or its retrieved from website?

failed to add spouse under the CSC visa information service website to track passports, the 2 children it accepted but spouse failed on several attempts, can I register her independently? Nickelly, Julianna and others who have gone through this process, advise please.
is the DHL Air way bill number emailed to you or its retrieved from website?

spouse is registered separetly

sorry guys for keeping you in the dark for long,

its good news, visas granted. it was 1 minute interview.
CO: What are you currently doing?
ME: Answered my occupation
CO: Are those your biological children?
ME: Yes.
CO: Your paper seems to be ok, congratulations, register with DHL to pick up your passports, gave me green paper & uscis paper
ME: Thank you very much.
NOTE: My wife was not asked any question. it was very brief.
To God be the glory, thank you for your prayers.

Congratulation God is faithful. I have in box you:)

Todays Devotion

Psalm 30:5 declares that "...weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning".
This month, the Lord has placed it in my heart that it is your season to celebrate.

sorry guys for keeping you in the dark for long,

its good news, visas granted. it was 1 minute interview.
CO: What are you currently doing?
ME: Answered my occupation
CO: Are those your biological children?
ME: Yes.
CO: Your paper seems to be ok, congratulations, register with DHL to pick up your passports, gave me green paper & uscis paper
ME: Thank you very much.
NOTE: My wife was not asked any question. it was very brief.
To God be the glory, thank you for your prayers.
This is great news man!!!!!. Praise the LORD. You guys don't do it again, you scared every one, next time do not keep quite. This is filling up peoples hopes to the brim. Congs once again.
When are you coming back home, will you camp in Nairobi and wait or you will go back when the passports arrive?

This is great news man!!!!!. Praise the LORD. You guys don't do it again, you scared every one, next time do not keep quite. This is filling up peoples hopes to the brim. Congs once again.
When are you coming back home, will you camp in Nairobi and wait or you will go back when the passports arrive?

thanks Family, am camping here waiting to go back with passports.

My friend is just from the interview. She has been given a yellow form and told to go to KNEC and get them send confidential KCSE results to the Embassy. Her KCSE certificates were not laminated!

My friend is just from the interview. She has been given a yellow form and told to go to KNEC and get them send confidential KCSE results to the Embassy. Her KCSE certificates were not laminated!

KSCE you are the one who send this:-

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CONCERNING DV2013 KCSE

http://nairobi.usembassy.gov/immigrant_visas2.html
Important notice:

All DV2013 applicants with KCSE grade C (plain) and above who have not been interviewed to apply for confidential copies at KNEC (Kenya National Examination Council) at least one week before their appointment date.