• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Thanks man...so certified it is...come baby (interview) come

Abu Hamza, from your reaction it seems you have not gotten the answer. It is Original documents or certified copies. Meaning, if u don't have the original documents then u must have certified copies of the same. But i heard that for each document we need to carry copies of the same, is that so, Obeez my learned fellow?

I just find out that I did not answer IN WHAT OCCUPATION DO YOU INTEND TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES?

do I have to send the forms(all pages) again or I send just one page containing this question.
I need ur help
thank

Abu Hamza, from your reaction it seems you have not gotten the answer. It is Original documents or certified copies. Meaning, if u don't have the original documents then u must have certified copies of the same. But i heard that for each document we need to carry copies of the same, is that so, Obeez my learned fellow?

Thanks...now its crystal clear

I just find out that I did not answer IN WHAT OCCUPATION DO YOU INTEND TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES?

do I have to send the forms(all pages) again or I send just one page containing this question.
I need ur help
thank

U only need to send the affected page(with a cover letter) via email(that's what I would do).

U only need to send the affected page(with a cover letter) via email(that's what I would do).

Me I had such a correction but for me I sent the affected sheet via courier n within one week they confirmed delivery. Anyway either courier or email can do................It will depend on yua choice.

Thank you
do you think this will not be an issue about my 2 nl or for my case

For sure it may affect the 2NL if for example they have completed processing yua case since they will take another time to re complete with the added details. But better they take time rather than having many questions at the embassy.

House,
Do I need to carry my documents with a bag(Laptop bag) or a folder during the interview? Or will I be forced to leave it at the security check point?

Done everything with checking my papers, done all photocopies but do I need to photocopy the bio data pages of our passports?
Now am revising and rehearsing for I have 5 days to wind up these Dv issues whether the interview will be + or - but all in all I hope to gain coz hard work pays since I did sow n now am about to reap.

Good Luck Mzee1917

Mzee1917, Hi, where are you? Just have a look to our thread before you make your way tomorrow to the Embassy.
Wish you all the best n the best of the best....................Goooooooooooooooood Luck our thread's interview pioneer. Success as we wait for your experience kwa hamu na ghamu.

God, hold Mzee1917 his right hand as he wakes up tomorrow en route to the embassy thru security check, thru interview windows and doors to approval of his Visas. God I pray n belileve in your Name. Amen

House,
Do I need to carry my documents with a bag(Laptop bag) or a folder during the interview? Or will I be forced to leave it at the security check point?

Vipi Wakinmaster! I thought u were doing your interview today. Anyway 5 days isn't that long. On your issue, i think its better to go with your documents using the folder instead of the bag coz nimecheki a visa interview conducted in the US embassy ya certain Spanish speaking via youtube in which a lady was told to leave her bag in the luggage area kama ya supermarket na akapewa namba tag....but am not sure if its applicable to the US embassy ya Nai.....anyway fellow members can input their thoughts hapa hapa

God, hold Mzee1917 his right hand as he wakes up tomorrow en route to the embassy thru security check, thru interview windows and doors to approval of his Visas. God I pray n belileve in your Name. Amen

Hey wakinmaster, i thought that the dv interview were only conducted on Mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays, period! i think nimesoma kwa state department web

Hey wakinmaster, i thought that the dv interview were only conducted on Mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays, period! i think nimesoma kwa state department web

Kindly post the link.

(AFAIK)the date on the 2nd NL is the sole determinant unless communicated otherwise by the embassy.