• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Honestly,10 photo albums is overkill:confused::confused:Its all about perception;u wouldn't want to look desperate.For the photos,just collect about 5 pix for each major event of ur life.The CO may not even ask for them given that u have kids which is a + for u.
I thought these died a natural death sometime back now that we r in the information age. of sms' & emails:p:p[/QUOTE
]
But how will you show them such sms and emails evidence and yet yu can't get in wid any electrical device

Honestly,10 photo albums is overkill:confused::confused:Its all about perception;u wouldn't want to look desperate.For the photos,just collect about 5 pix for each major event of ur life.The CO may not even ask for them given that u have kids which is a + for u.

I thought these died a natural death sometime back now that we r in the information age. of sms' & emails:p:p

Obeez, where is your humor, of course i was kidding, and no, don't tell us to carry 5 only pictures.

]
But how will you show them such sms and emails evidence and yet yu can't get in wid any electrical device

U can transfer them to a CD/DVD;(videos,text,pix...actually its the most convenient option).

Of course, this is where I am coz we're having a very huge photo album.
Guys wat your say?

You have to carry them, forget Obeez. You have read all the interviews posted here. After they ask about the wedding they ask to see the pictures, they want to see other relatives and if you children know the relatives and that either spouse knows the other's relatives. They want to see children baptism pictures, pictures of your dating time..surely this don't sound like 5 pics to me.

Well, am an accountant and am also concerned about the costs. You know medical fees, interview fees, travel and accommodation (am from Uganda with a hubby and 2 kids) so please if u can do the math, you will realize that these costs are not a joke. That's why am a bit surprised that some of us wld stick it out another time.

If (GOD forbid) Dv2013,doesn't pan out,will u sit out on DV2014(remember the clock is ticking_22 or so days to go:( )?

House,
Hi guys, seem like we're all in the house waiting for Mzee1917's experience. Nice to see this next will be my turn; manzy mtaningojea hivi?

i think ni better kwenda na hiyo album so as to prove beyond reasonable doubt that u r a genuine couple and not couple only for u to get the visa

Me thinks a near fatal dose of confidence will put all these details(pix,certs et al) aside(my 2 cents:p:p).

If (GOD forbid) Dv2013,doesn't pan out,will u sit out on DV2014(remember the clock is ticking_22 or so days to go:( )?

If i don't get then i will know that i tried and failed. Like i said, there is 4 of us, meaning the costs are quite high. Am not sure i would go thru that twice. So if u fail on year 2 as well, would you keep going each year? Wouldn't you end up working for the DV all your life?
That's my opinion anyways. Good luck on 2013 and 2014. Lol.

Tell me about the short cut Abu, I cannot afford 3 weeks in Nairos.

when u reach near the border u just talk to the conductor or the driver wakushukishe and then they'll wait for u across on the other side. u then board a motor cycle or bodaboda across and no one will ask u for a pp....after sometime u r home safe and dry then u alight ur bus....dats wat i hear...hope that helps