• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Obeezyb about applying for DV 2014 wouldnt that amount to double registration in case you are selected again?

their work is done,they can proceed home;urs unfortunately is still in progress,thus u will have to stick around.U could inquire if they have a forwarding facility??

Well, the post you put up here this morning was quite clear. Addresses must be in Kenya whether national or non national. We'll see wen we get there. I still have a long way.

Obeez, if i wait it out and send my family home as u suggest, ahem....they need their passports to travel back to Ug. Catch that?

No they don't if Abu's idea will work out:)

How about the forwarding facility(if any)?have u made any enquiries?

Actually someone mentioned that i can travel by bus then jump off at border checks and back on eh man.... thats why i explained am not a Jackie Chan of sorts, i do have a hubby and kids. So that boda boda exercise may not be appropriate. Lol

i do have a hubby and kids
Ur man & kids r agile,it'll also be an adventure of some sort:p:p.Obviously,my wife wouldn't subscribe to such an idea but myself,anytime:cool:

thats why i explained am not a Jackie Chan of sorts,
u have till June next to practice:p:p:p

So that boda boda exercise may not be appropriate.
Not appropriate,hmmm,yea;how about neccesity...absolutely:D

Well, the post you put up here this morning was quite clear. Addresses must be in Kenya whether national or non national. We'll see wen we get there. I still have a long way.

Oops!!I'm yet to revise it.Perhaps things will change as we proceed;lets wait & see.

I need somebody to explain how to servive on arrival to states until when i get stable job.remember the host will provide minimal lets say shelter and its for a while.

I'd like to firstly thank God and all who wished me success today during my interview. yes i was successful i got the visa.
I had an appointment today at 8 and after the security checks, fingerprints, payment visa fees $330=kSH 28,050
i was called for the interview which was very brief the guy asked me two questions
1. are you married - No
2.do yo have any kids-no
that was the end of my interview took less than a minute.

thank you all for your prayers and may you also be successful

for those going for the interview its normal to have butterflies and by the way today me, 3 single chicks and one couple who were ahead of me got their visas and none of them knew anything about this site so dont be scared if they all made it without all the info available here then for someone who is a member it will be a walk over as long as your docs are ok. Jah bless

I'd like to firstly thank God and all who wished me success today during my interview. yes i was successful i got the visa.
I had an appointment today at 8 and after the security checks, fingerprints, payment visa fees $330=kSH 28,050
i was called for the interview which was very brief the guy asked me two questions
1. are you married - No
2.do yo have any kids-no

Congrats..what a breeze:cool:;now that the pace has been set,Wank u r our next successful story:):)

Wish if mine will be the same or if God wishes 1 min
1. are you married - No
You will definitely marry a Mzungu
2.do yo have any kids-no
Did you notice any DV2013 wid a family and especially wid a kid(s)
And welcam to the USA
After how many days will you get your visas?
If you don't mind, just tell us in details wat happened thru gate, security check, documents checking, waiting room.....................

congrats!

1. are you married - No
2.do yo have any kids-no

Mzee1917, am so happy for you....hope our up coming interviews will be a walk over like yours:( what was your highest qualification? tell us about the KCSE mean grade requirement

Congratulations to mzee mzima

1. are you married - No
2.do yo have any kids-no

Hongera kwa mzee wetu.......pray for the rest of us man

Ur man & kids r agile,it'll also be an adventure of some sort:p:p.Obviously,my wife wouldn't subscribe to such an idea but myself,anytime:cool:

u have till June next to practice:p:p:p

Not appropriate,hmmm,yea;how about neccesity...absolutely:D

obeez dats funny:eek:...