• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

DV 2013 Entrants: Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2013, even if you were not selected on May 1, 2012. The Department of State may select more DV 2013 entries on October 22, 2012 at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).

2nd selection hopefuls...FFWD to 22 Oct.

Good luck & cheers.

Obeezyb...I think we are being taught on how to wait n not to be anxious lol!

questions

i am susan case xxxxx422xxx fiscal yre 2013
with this case no when do i expect my interview
who should verify my documents here in kenya
must i go with my husband or i can go alone and then he joins me later

karibu susan joseph..mazee lakini siumenyonga hio case number...irelaxishe kiasi..

Karibu sana kwenye mtandao wetu...

am susan case xxxxx422xxx fiscal yre 2013,with this case no when do i expect my interview
Probably in the next millenia like mine..just kidding:p;like Papasan says,ur CN is way off unless its DV2013AF000422XX which would sway it to around to May-June 2013.

who should verify my documents here in Kenya
I don't follow..explain further.

Its ur call,but at the interview,u must be together.The principal winner must b the 1st to arrive at the port of entry,the derivative(ur husband) cannot precede u.I'm hoping "later" is within the 6 month(or less) validity of the granted visa.

Cheers.

AOS vis a vis CP is a disaster for high CNs

I've been following the DV2012 AOS thread & given what I've seen(with my sky high CN),I would rather CP anytime. Given that today is the final day(I don't know if they do Saturdays),my heart goes out to ai134 whose case is still pending(case file lost in the bureaucracy) & we r only hours away.My prayers r with u bro:).I also did make the following observation for the following DV2012 cases;
Theaos(AOS_L.A )...AF72XYZ...interview date..Sept 19
Bonit(CP_Kenya).....AF75XYZ...interview date..June 5

This is like a 3 month disparity:eek: ;the upside is that both were successful but leaning so close to the precipice(as with AOS),not my cup of tea.

I've been following the DV2012 AOS thread & given what I've seen(with my sky high CN),I would rather CP anytime. Given that today is the final day(I don't know if they do Saturdays),my heart goes out to ai134 whose case is still pending(case file lost in the bureaucracy) & we r only hours away.My prayers r with u bro:).I also did make the following observation for the following DV2012 cases;

This is like a 3 month disparity:eek: ;the upside is that both were successful but leaning so close to the precipice(as with AOS),not my cup of tea.

Obeez, what language are you speaking?

Ni ya leo,ni ya leo,zinaishia na hamsini

Obeez, what language are you speaking?

Hmmm.let me see,DV + English = DVish:cool:

Voila...ladies & gents,I've come up with a new language;Lessons & course material will come up in due time,feel free to send in ur donations as I embark on this noble journey;MPESA no:0725 BONGO LA BIZ:cool::cool:

MEDICALS AT IOM CENTRE
Hi friends today i did the booking of my medicals at avenue 4 ngong road after i went to IOM westlands only to be told that they deal with flights only not medicals,i did a booking for 2 at a cost of K.sh 48,000 and i thought somebody ,maybe wankin master said they do it at 18k per person,was told to go for the medicals on 23rd oct,and my interview being 1st nov i thought thats so near but they told me that they will work on them for two days and take them take them to embassy on 3rd day..i insisted they give me an earlier date but they stood there ground saying its what they do,by the way i was told in Msa its 19,500 but after considering the cost of travelling together with my spouse to coast i almost take it as equal to do it in the Nairobi IOM
meanwhile lets keep praying for Wankin master coz his interview is near and he is our torch bearer,

Hmmm.let me see,DV + English = DVish:cool:

Voila...ladies & gents,I've come up with a new language;Lessons & course material will come up in due time,feel free to send in ur donations as I embark on this noble journey;MPESA no:0725 BONGO LA BIZ:cool::cool:

when does school start? in the meantime i could do with a translation

elaborated

i am susan case 2013AF000422xxx fiscal yre 2013
who should verify my documents here in kenya.THE embassy requires that i submit photocopies of my document that are certified am asking which organisation should certify the academic and professional documents
must i go with my husband or i can go alone and then he joins me later will the embassy allow and what if he has never been interested in going to usa.in such a case what should i do?
where should i go for immunisations and where do you get the forms to be filled by the doctor please let me know the
procedure

will i be required to have bank and financial statements to show my stability

is the greencard renewable if i get it then anytime i come back to kenya do i need a visa

MEDICALS AT IOM CENTRE
Hi friends today i did the booking of my medicals at avenue 4 ngong road after i went to IOM westlands only to be told that they deal with flights only not medicals,i did a booking for 2 at a cost of K.sh 48,000 and i thought somebody ,maybe wankin master said they do it at 18k per person,was told to go for the medicals on 23rd oct,and my interview being 1st nov i thought thats so near but they told me that they will work on them for two days and take them take them to embassy on 3rd day..i insisted they give me an earlier date but they stood there ground saying its what they do,by the way i was told in Msa its 19,500 but after considering the cost of travelling together with my spouse to coast i almost take it as equal to do it in the Nairobi IOM
meanwhile lets keep praying for Wankin master coz his interview is near and he is our torch bearer,
Hi Nesh, niaje,
Av been out of the thread for about three days but now am back. Anyway thankx for requesting members to remember me as they do make their prayers. I heard a guy saying about the 18k issues but when I presented ma self there, the lady on the reception gave me a round figure of Ksh.74,000/= for we three (My spouse, me, my son)

And by the way, where did Mzee1970 go?
This man's interview will be on 11th of Oct, I rely on him most for rehearsal of my interview
Mzee1970 come baby come.....

Medical 2morrow morning>>>7.30am

Hi members, Niaje, niaje?
Tomorrow's my medical date 1st Oct, 2012.
Time: 7.30am, still this is the time that was allotted for my interview.
From today av only 16 good days to face the COs and also know my American dream fate.
I do my best n the rest I leave to the Most High God

May our God Lord bless all Dv2013 applicants and especially those on this thread as Dv2013 interviews make a start on 1st Oct, 2012.

Hi members, Niaje, niaje?
Tomorrow's my medical date 1st Oct, 2012.
Time: 7.30am, still this is the time that was allotted for my interview.
From today av only 16 good days to face the COs and also know my American dream fate.
I do my best n the rest I leave to the Most High God

We wish you all the best in your medicals. Your success will be our pride. The opportunity has come your way, just sieze the moment.

MEDICALS AT IOM CENTRE

Those guys know what they are doing. Just trust them. We are praying for you that all will go as planned.

Good eye openner!

hello brothers and sisters
i hope you had good weekend.

does anyone from Kenya has the interview during the first week of October.

I have not yet received my 2nd L.