• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

If you allow me to join the humour club, then I will have to say that I have got the ***** to admit that it was me who objected to usage of that word, when addressing a lady.

If you allow me to join the humour club, then I will have to say that I have got the ***** to admit that it was me who objected to usage of that word, when addressing a lady.

My friend get used to this vulgar language, i know how you people respect women but welcome to the forum and embrace its slangy language lol!!!!

Like I said before, KCC does not have the next month's cut-off numbers yet. I just called them. I think when you see the "Coming soon" thing on the DV Bulletin website, it means that KCC have received the numbers. That's what my experience says, I could be wrong as well. So, you guys have to wait for 3-5 more days. But don't worry, I will KCC for you people. Cheers!!!!!

Best of luck to everybody!!!!!

By the way, the wait for interview is really killing me. How to kill time, any ideas????????????

Hey catchme i read it and i got the meaning so i had no beef about it lol!!! that person has she/he written to Papasan to remove his quote pwahahahahaha You need balls ..to go through this experience.......... anyway hakuna matata

for sure hakuna matata.Makiki w should huk up my dear asap

Would love to go South Western part of USA because of the good weather friendly just like where i am currently staying but am going to the North of USA where the Tornadoes are. It isnt bad i like it because of the weather and also it was ranked number three in The 10 Best Cities For Job Seekers by FORBES

No. 3: San Francisco, CA
Population Growth: 0.9%
Unemployment Rate: 8.6%
Median Income: $46,777
Median Rent: $2,702

Makiki tornadoes tend to be on the South East and South West part of America because they border the atlantic ocean, the North is mostly freezing cold in the winter. In the summer and spring most places have nice weather.

Makiki tornadoes tend to be on the South East and South West part of America because they border the atlantic ocean, the North is mostly freezing cold in the winter. In the summer and spring most places have nice weather.
Oooh that is Great then, but during winter i will definately dont like it. Thanks for the info and please let us know the best way to pay the $165 if you know

When You Have Your Diversity Immigrant Visa – What You Should Know

If you are issued a diversity immigrant visa, the consular officer will give you your passport containing the immigrant visa and a sealed packet containing the documents which you provided. It is important that you do not open the sealed packet. Only the U.S. immigration official should open this packet when you enter the United States. You are required to enter the United States before the expiration date printed on your visa. When traveling, the primary (or principal) applicant must enter the United States before or at the same time as family members holding visas.

If you receive your immigrant visa on or after February 1, 2013, you must pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) after you receive your immigrant visa and before you travel to the United States. Select USCIS Immigrant Fee on the USCIS website for more information.

Important Notice: USCIS will not issue a Permanent Resident Card (Form I-551 or Green Card) until you have paid the fee.

what will we do without you good people sharing such great news with us.
When You Have Your Diversity Immigrant Visa – What You Should Know

If you are issued a diversity immigrant visa, the consular officer will give you your passport containing the immigrant visa and a sealed packet containing the documents which you provided. It is important that you do not open the sealed packet. Only the U.S. immigration official should open this packet when you enter the United States. You are required to enter the United States before the expiration date printed on your visa. When traveling, the primary (or principal) applicant must enter the United States before or at the same time as family members holding visas.

If you receive your immigrant visa on or after February 1, 2013, you must pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) after you receive your immigrant visa and before you travel to the United States. Select USCIS Immigrant Fee on the USCIS website for more information.

Important Notice: USCIS will not issue a Permanent Resident Card (Form I-551 or Green Card) until you have paid the fee.

Additional Information AboutThe New Immigrant Fee

While USCIC would prefer for new immigrants to make this payment before departing from their home countries, allowance has equally been made for new immigrants to make this payment after arriving in the US. Yes, the plastic GC will not be issued without making this payment, your lawful status as a GC holder once you arrive is NOT affected. You will be able to travel in and out of the country unhindered, if you need to, within your 1st year without the plastic GC, the stamp on your passport is prove of your permanent residence status.

Failure to Pay

The applicant will not receive a green card until the required USCIS Immigrant fee is paid.

Failure to pay does not affect the lawful status of the applicant. The applicant will have their passport stamped showing their lawful admission and permanent resident status. This stamp is valid for one year but it is strongly advised that new permanent residents pay the immigrant fee as soon as possible to avoid delays in receiving their Permanent Resident Card.

So technically, you have up till the end of your 1st year in the US to make the payment, but it is advisable to make it as soon as possible.

While USCIC would prefer for new immigrants to make this payment before departing from their home countries, allowance has equally been made for new immigrants to make this payment after arriving in the US. Yes, the plastic GC will not be issued without making this payment, your lawful status as a GC holder once you arrive is NOT affected. You will be able to travel in and out of the country unhindered, if you need to, within your 1st year without the plastic GC, the stamp on your passport is prove of your permanent residence status.

So technically, you have up till the end of your 1st year in the US to make the payment, but it is advisable to make it as soon as possible.

You will be able to travel in and out of the country unhindered, if you need to, within your 1st year without the plastic GC, the stamp on your passport is prove of your permanent residence status.
My worry is solved pap!! Thank you

Like I said before, KCC does not have the next month's cut-off numbers yet. I just called them. I think when you see the "Coming soon" thing on the DV Bulletin website, it means that KCC have received the numbers. That's what my experience says, I could be wrong as well. So, you guys have to wait for 3-5 more days. But don't worry, I will KCC for you people. Cheers!!!!!

Thanks for the updates we appreciate...we shall be waiting.

Best of luck to everybody!!!!!

By the way, the wait for interview is really killing me. How to kill time, any ideas????????????

Take up something new like a language, piano, guitar classes..somezink to keep you occupied.

Curent in February 2013

I take this chance to wish all my brothers and sisters current in February all the best. Go with God, be courageous and come back with the visa.

Good luck

Karendi