• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

I take this chance to wish all my brothers and sisters current in February all the best. Go with God, be courageous and come back with the visa.

Good luck

Karendi

The way things are going with me i might do the interview in April and i dont like it at all

The way things are going with me i might do the interview in April and i dont like it at all
Ayayaaa...whats cutting dear. Anything I can do to make you do the interview soonest. Inbox me.
Thanks but i will narrate the situation probably next week meanwhile all i need is patience and loads of it. Unfortunately no one can change the situation. Thank you my buddies, love you aaaaallll

@Misses i don't think Makiki was rude..it is her way of expression ..maybe you dint get the joke..in this forum we respect each other and i dont think she had any intentions whatsoever to hurt you..kindly update your signature and welcome .

Hullo house, am happy to be back. Had to take care of personal stuff. Good to see the forum active. Keep it up guys.

Thanks but i will narrate the situation probably next week meanwhile all i need is patience and loads of it. Unfortunately no one can change the situation. Thank you my buddies, love you aaaaallll

whats up sista? whatever it is rem Luke 1:37

Please I which to Know when can I receive my 2NL my CN is 2013AF00066***

You which to know your 2NL will land when auuuuuiii its loading..................... July/August please buy a suit called patience and put on

Makiki, u need to be polite when answering, give simple answer and understandable and clear. July/Agu is good for me.

The last thing i want from this site is being MISunderstood ,,,,,,,,,,,,? :mad:

Makiki, u need to be polite when answering, give simple answer and understandable and clear. July/Agu is good for me.

Misses,my dear Makiki has a nice sense humor and well informed.Soften your heart if u harden your heart u will get ulcers and heart attack.Take heart to joke around its the only way to handle this tough journey and we cant do without her sense of humour:rolleyes:

My Interview experience

OC; Do u swear that what you provide is true?
ME; Yes i do.
OC; then sign
ME; Sign
OC; Take this blue paper and come for your visa on friday.
ME; THANK YOU.

I took my visa on the said friday.
thank to ALMIGHTY ALLAH
POE; ALASKA

Did they ask you about your documents.

@Misses i don't think Makiki was rude..it is her way of expression ..maybe you dint get the joke..in this forum we respect each other and i dont think she had any intentions whatsoever to hurt you..kindly update your signature and welcome .

Hehee....relax my dear. I don think Makiki was rude, it was just getting humour out of your statement and trust me, humour keeps us going in this club(the tension is too much) Just relaz and karibu nyumbani.

Makiki lovely one...big big hug your way...(((())))) and another one ((((()))))

Relax relax, inhale exhale...and one last hug ((((()))))

I am ok and i am hoping that she visits Naira land and see fire there!!!!! like the one below

worry 359: hardedahyor
Who can understand this rubbish that you have posted:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Silly characters again and very poor spelling and writing.

Are you 5 years old:confused::confused:??

Last edited by a moderator: